Click Here!

Quick question

Guest AnselaJonla

The report story link requires me to be using an actual email program, so it doesn't work for me.

The issue is with two stories by the same author. I reviewed asking for the RapeFic tag to be put on both stories, but the reviews were deleted.

The links are http://bleach.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600012407 and http://bleach.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600012408

I've read both stories carefully, and I cannot find any instances of rape or even non-consensual contact that would justify these stories needing the RapeFic tag. Obviously, this is a tag and a topic that we take seriously, but I really cannot find anything that would require such a tag at this time.

Urahara says no repeatedly in the first story. In the sequel there is also this exchange (chapter 1, about 2/3 in)

"Even if that's true, he should have said no instead of taking advantage of you when you were vulnerable." Isshin's fist smashed into the table, upending his cup and sending tea across the hard wood surface.

"He did say no," Ichigo was yelling, too. "If you want to feel bad about somebody getting molested then feel bad for Kisuke, he says no all the time."

Isshin's gaze flicked to Urahara who just shrugged slightly as if to say that he would rather stay out of it. "Well he obviously isn't saying it with enough force."

One of our admins also looked at these stories, and neither of us can find actual scenarios that require that tag.

Urahara did protest a bit, but he was not forced, and it appeared to us that his protest was more because he did not think Ichigo was dealing with his grief appropriately by seeking sex.

In the second story, it is Isshin who is angry about Urahara sleeping with his son due to the age difference, and while Ichigo does make that remark about Urahara saying no, it is more a defense against his father's accusations as opposed to a confession of rape, since the actual sexual encounters are all quite consensual.

The mention of molestation, or even the use of the word "rape" without any actual depiction of the act is not enough to warrant a RapeFic tag.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.