Click Here!

Review Responses for HP fic "Within the Lies"

SilverMyst

Due to the restriction on Author's Note (which is in place for good reason) I am going to post all my chapter review responses here instead~! Not only that, but this is more interactive and more to my liking! You can find polls, contests, and interact with me at this thread: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/24399-review-responsesvotes-for-within-the-lies/

If you want to know the Challenge that inspired the fic, even though it no longer resembles said challenge @.@, you can find it HERE~! And, in a way, the challenge worked. It got my muse going! So I believe it's only fair to thank them, and credit them, for their inspiration!

NOTE: If you reviewed the fic, a great thing about this being in the Forum is you don't HAVE to wait until I update the story! I will answer reviews as I am able, not just "as I'm finishing up the next chapter". This is to make it easier for both of us :D

Also, feel free to comment in http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/24399-review-responsesvotes-for-within-the-lies/! This thread is for my responses ONLY. The thread mentioned above is so we can communicate better than just "Reviewer and Author" *^.^* lol

Okay, if you would like to respond in kind to my responses, please follow these steps:

1. Hit "Quote" button on the post in which the review you wish to respond to resides

2. Delete any unnecessary text (such as replies to other reviewers). If you single out my response to your review, and that's what you are commenting on, it will make things a whole lot easier on both of us <3

3. Copy it

4. Go to http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/24399-review-responsesvotes-for-within-the-lies/

5. Paste it and reply <3

Now for the responses ~ <3

~*~*~*~

Prologue responses:

ravenwinter ~ W00t! And you're my first reviewer in, well, years it looks like Oo; Here's a cookie! *gives you cookie* Looks like we're going to be better friends than Harry and Ron XD lol (Doesn't take much @.@ lol) And yes, there are going to be a LOT of questions… and I'm bad about cliffies XD lol Just sayin… *hugs*

Devourer ~ Glad you liked the start, now here is more for you to see and in less than 24 hours! XD lol Don't expect that to happen again, I just happened to have today off XD lol Hope you still find it interesting, as I am being highly entertained by it so far. I love seeing where my muse will take me ~

Wynter Ravenheart ~ I'm so happy you liked it! Finally, someone who understands my humor about the girl. I like Hermione, really I do, but because I relate to her I am able to see her flaws just as clearly as I see my own XD lol And if you can't laugh at yourself, you have no right to laugh at others, right? XD lol

alwayslove ~ I'm glad you find it interesting. I hope that it will continue to entertain you and I hope to hear your thoughts on it in the future~

~*~*~*~

Next Chapter will be ~ Chapter One: Never Normal

~*~*~*~

Edited by SilverMyst

Chapter One: Never Normal responses:

Anon~ You asked for more, so here ya go! XD lol

littlemissadams ~ Yeah, I'm kinda partial to Hermione and the twins and it shows. If you don't like those two, then you might find this fic to your liking even more it appears XD lol After all, every story needs antagonists!

Theladykt ~ Thank you! And yes, that would be fun, wouldn't it? Sadly, that is not what happens to them. But wait until you read the front page of the Daily Prophet next chapter (and it had better be next chapter, otherwise my muse is getting whipped XD lol)

Kitsune ~ Oh, you're too kind! I really do try, but I know I can't catch everything and would absolutely LOVE to have a beta *^.^* But I also understand that people have busy lives, so I'll try and be a good beta for myself XD lol Nice guesses on the mates, by the way. *^.^* You're free to guess again when I drop more clues. I know everyone's guessing blindly, but I also like to see what people think/who they want to see together.

A vote for Blaise/Hermione it is then! I agree, and I also like the tall, dark, and handsome type :3 ~ lol And as far as the kinky plot bunnies go, I know what you mean! The sexual scene here was SUPPOSED to be just a twin lovin' hand job and it transformed into THAT… Go figure! XD lol Happy anniversary, by the way (you joined 8/6/10 and it's 8/6/11) *^.^*

ravenwinter ~ Oooh, you're very observant :3 ~ I like! And how did you know… never mind, you're just good *^.^* We'll leave it at that for now~ And yes, I will have to update the warnings here a little later on. The "science" (more like magic) behind it is going to be super fun to explain! Great to hear from you again, can't wait to see what else you notice *^.^* You're super surprising, which I find quite fun!

Oh, and yes, I explain my stories a lot through thoughts and actions rather than straight up dialog. This chapter has more speaking than the others, so I hope you find it more to your liking. I'm a bit out of practice with writing, as I mentioned before, so… yeah. I'm working on it XD lol

curious123 ~ A vote for Neville/Hermione, Snape/Harry, and Lucius/Harry... And very delightful reasoning! Thank you *^.^*

Wynter Ravenheart ~ I almost fell out of my seat when I read the first part of your comment! XD lol *hugs* I love hearing from you, you make me smile so much! And as for Ron… I can't exactly say that I find him hateful and all that… more, I need an outlet to focus on, so to speak. Every story needs antagonists, right? So if I stop one from being the "bad guy", I have to refocus it on another, right? :3 ~ You should like this, seeing who one of your votes was for *^.^* tee hee

jujukitty ~ I'm guessing here is what you meant by chapter 2,so here is where the response will go XD lol I'm glad you are liking the fic so far! And of course they are good guys, I love them too much not to be XD lol And if they if they were "bad guys" they would still be on Harry's side somehow XD lol I love the twins <3

Current pairing votes… (because you never know what will influence this thing XD lol)

Blaise/Hermione - 1

Neville/Hermione - 1

Draco/Ginny - 1

Current votes/guesses on Harry's mates… (and due to this chapter Fred and George no longer truly count in the guesses because it's more of a "proven fact." XD lol)

Voldemort - 1

Bill - 1

Draco -1 (or 0 if you count Wynter's vote of -1 to Draco XD lol)

Neville - 1

Snape - 2

Lucius - 1

~*~*~*~

Next Chapter will be ~ Chapter Two: Not Quite Right

~*~*~*~

Edited by SilverMyst

Chapter Two: Not Quite Right responses:

Current pairing votes… (because you never know what will influence this thing XD lol)

Blaise/Hermione - 3

Neville/Hermione - 2

Draco/Ginny - 1

Draco/Hermione - 1

Draco/Neville - 1

Draco/Neville/Hermione/Blaise - 1 (kinky XD lol)

Blaise/Hermione/Neville - 1

Current votes/guesses on Harry's mates… (and due to previous chapter Fred and George no longer truly count in the guesses because it's more of a "proven fact." XD lol)

Voldemort - 4

Bill - 2

Draco - 3 (or 1 if you count Wynter and cobraqueen's vote of -1 to Draco XD lol Poor widdle Dragon T.T lol)

Neville - 1

Snape - 6 (or 5 if you count bittsweetmis' vote of -1 to Snape XD lol)

Lucius - 4

Fenrir - 1

Hagrid - 1

Remus - 1

Kingsley - 1

Firenze - 1

Viktor Krum - 1

Rodolphus - 1

Walden Macnair - 1

Theodore Nott - 1

~*~*~*~

hope ~ I'm not denying that Ron is a good soul in the books and whatnot. But for my idea to work on this story I need an antagonist and, however petty my reasoning against him, he just happened to be the perfect outlet for my ire and my new "bad guy," so to speak. It's how he will be in the story, parts of which I've got a good idea of how it will go, that makes me angry at him more than the cannon, IC Ron ever could. But I'll reveal all that later~

Darkserpentcat ~ Wow that was a long list. You have a thing for "crack" pairings, don'tcha? *^.^* That's a good thing, because so do I! XD lol I really love your input and enjoyed reading your thoughts and reasoning. Though I must say, I'm not sure I can do anthro/beast, but I will put Firenze into the pool anyway~!

I love Hagrid, and always will methinks. He's funny, and truly cares for Harry. He will be neutral, I know that, because I do have my favorites that I refuse to let die *^.^*

Agreed, Viktor was awesome in the movie~ And your ideas about Bella and Rodolphus would be quite fun as well. I'll keep them in mind. Like I've been saying, this story is writing itself and I honestly haven't a clue what will, or will not, influence it. So putting ideas/pairings out there that you support can't hurt, right? XD lol Thank you! I hope to hear from you again soon! *^.^*

unneeded ~ Oh, you noticed! *hugs* Yes, this is a creature fic~ Now that someone's commented on it, I can add it to the summary *is happy* I'm weird, but I can't help but love it when people figure things out *^.^* It's probably why I have a tendency to hint at things without ever outright saying it, to see if people catch the hidden meaning…

Wow, that sounded rather Slytherin of me XD lol And yes, I understand where you're coming from on the

attitudes thing, but you're welcome to vote every chapter if you'd like *^.^* ~

theladykt ~Glad you like it hon! And your vote has been added~

InuGuardian1984 ~ Glad you are enjoying it! Your votes have been added *^.^* I will try and make sure to update weekly, as not to keep anyone in suspense for too long :3 ~

Orkchild ~ Your votes have been added. Thank you! We'll see how this goes ~

bittsweetmis ~ *huggles* I've already talked your ear off via email, so forgive me for not wanting to write overly much here. All of your votes have been added and your arguments taken into consideration, my friend *^.^*

kelle611 ~ I'm glad you like the story and their interaction! Thanks for bringing that up, by the way! I have gone through all the chapters and made the dialog bold and the thoughts italics to make things easier for everyone! *^.^* lol I meant to do that from the beginning, honestly, and just plain forgot XD lol

rosealynne ~ Your votes have been added and I'm glad you're liking the plot! If you'd like to guess what creature he is, please do! I've even set up this poll (that hopefully works XD lol) just for that purpose! And as for MPreg... yeah, might have to add that to the warnings if the story continues heading in the direction it is, but it's all good because I have a good explanation thought up and everything XD lol *huggles*

Wynter Ravenheart ~ Good to hear from you again, my friend! And yes, I agree, more "action" is yummy *drools* But there are some things they need to do first before they get down and dirty... and kinky... and I can't wait to write that part! But there must be some plot, and some things need to be revealed, and all that good stuff XD lol But when I get to the action, I'll dedicate it to you *winks* tee hee

cobraqueen ~ Votes are noted! *^.^* Glad you're liking the story, and I like obscure/"crack" pairings too! *^.^*

Next Chapter will be ~ Chapter Three: Poor Dursleys:

Not posted yet. Chapter should be up August 13th!

~*~*~*~

Well, that's everything for now. Yes these might no longer be in the chapters themselves, but this allows me more interaction, as well as to give you all "proper" sneak peeks! So be sure to check back every now and then and see how things are going ~!

Chapter Three: Poor Dursleys responses:

Darkserpentcat ~ I love reading your reviews! By far, you have the most to say and I love it! I can tell you that Hagrid will be paired with someone, my muse has already decided as much because we love the bear, so I hope you'll enjoy that *^.^* And if you are wondering about the "crack pairing" comment... I didn't mean it to sound bad, I just find the term funny and I am a fan of ... unusual pairings. *^.^*

And mentioning the Kitsune thing is so unfair! T.T I WANT to do a Kitsune story, have been thinking about it for some time actually (try well over a year) but this isn't a Kitsune story *sigh* ... Perhaps next time *^.^* But I love all your guesses, I just wanted to let you know my thoughts on that particular one. I can't tell you whether or not you're right, but I will mention that many of his allies and most of his mates will be a creature or some sort, so... At the rate you're going, you'll probably be right one way or another to some extent XD lol

-100 huh? Too bad it's only one vote per chapter per review :P lol That was funny though! I couldn't breathe there for a minute ;) You're a man after my own heart *inserts heart symbol here* Though I will add one for each!

Fenrir and Remus... Two Werewolves and a poor "defenseless" Harry... Yeah, that does sound really kinky :D

Wow, I think you might just be the first person to point out the seven thing XD lol And I think you might just be on to something there ;) And you're right, this does look like it'll be a harem fic of sorts... but it's not just about sex (or so I keep telling myself)... though that is a very important part XD lol And it'll be very important to Harry too, for reasons I can't reveal yet *^.^* lol *hugs*

If you would like to chat, or comment, beyond the reviews and all feel free to post in here! I love reading what you have to say! You're awesome *^.^*

unneeded ~ Yes, they are compatible. Well, actually, Harry's creature is compatible with anything just about... But I'll explain more about that later *^.^*

~*~*~*~

Blaise/Hermione - 3

Neville/Hermione - 2

Draco/Ginny - 1

Draco/Hermione - 4

Draco/Neville - 1

Current votes/guesses on Harry's mates… (and due to previous chapter(s) Fred and George no longer truly count in the guesses because it's more of a "proven fact." XD lol)

Voldemort - 7

Bill - 2

Draco - 3 (or 0 if you count Wynter, cobraqueen, and Darkserpentcat's vote of -1 to Draco XD lol Poor widdle Dragon T.T lol)

Neville - 1

Snape - 6 (or 4 if you count bittsweetmis and Darkserpentcat's vote of -1 to Snape XD lol)

Lucius - 4 (or 3 if you count Darkserpentcat's vote of -1 to Lucius *giggles*)

Fenrir - 4

Hagrid - 4

Remus - 4

Kingsley - 4

Firenze - 4

Viktor Krum - 4

Rodolphus - 4

Walden Macnair - 4

Theodore Nott - 1

~*~*~*~

Next Chapter will be ~ Chapter Four: Hall of Heritage

~*~*~*~

Edited by SilverMyst

Chapter Four: Hall of Heritage responses:

Wynter Ravenheart ~ Impatient, aren't we? XD lol Well, you'll be finding out soon enough what Harry is... and I have to wonder how he's going to react XD lol Ah well... And as for Snape... er, I might be a little twisted, because to date a teacher would have been hot. Not only that, but if they had in fact made the class horrible for me, I would find great pleasure in holding power over them. OMG! Great, now I have this image of Harry doing a little D/s and bondage and taking great pleasure in torturing Snape and paying him back for everything his done XD lol

DSC ~ A lot is going on RL, so my updates are going to be a little slow *sigh* I'm going to make a sex scene here soon just to make myself feel better XD lol

elvinwitch ~ Glad you like it! I'm not updating as often as I'd like, but that's life ><;; lol As far as his Creature goes, that's okay... you'll find out soon enough! <3

bill560682 ~ I'm going to reply to all of your reviews with this one, hope you don't mind <3 All interesting choices of mates there, but I probably should mention that all of Harry's mates will be male :3 ~ Some of the females you have mentioned will have mates though, just not Harry XD lol

You and Wynter both are determined to make me think of Harry dominating Snape, aren't you? <.<; Damn that's a kinky scene XD lol And Malfoy... yeah, despite the fact that the challenge which inspired this was a Draco/Harry, this story will not be XD lol Poor little guy isn't even in the running, but he will be paired with someone who will dominate the *beep* out of him XD lol

Interesting choices on what you think Harry is <3 And... I find it rather amusing you're against the pairing, but you're giving me ideas to sway me in that direction XD lol Honestly, if I were in Harry's shoes, I wouldn't diss Snape XD lol He's highly intelligent. One has to be to become a "Master" of something. Not only that, but his skills in Legilimency and Occlumency are amazing and it takes a lot to accomplish such... Sure, he's emotionally distant but that is more than likely due to his childhood or, more specifically, his father... And to have Snape wrapped around his finger and completely at his mercy would be priceless XD lol I'm liking that idea more and more Oo; lol Ah well, we'll see <3

Kitsune ~ Sorry Kit... well, not really <.< I'll admit, I can be an evil little thing when I want to be XD lol Though I hope to be updating soon so you can see what Harry is XD lol Though that's going to open another can of worms, I'm sure XD lol

~*~*~*~

Blaise/Hermione - 3

Neville/Hermione - 2

Draco/Ginny - 1

Draco/Hermione - 4

Draco/Neville - 1

Hermione/Ron/Another Girl - 1

Current votes/guesses on Harry's mates… (and due to previous chapter(s) Fred and George no longer truly count in the guesses because it's more of a "proven fact." XD lol)

Voldemort - 7

Bill - 2

Draco - 3 (or 0 if you count Wynter, cobraqueen, and Darkserpentcat's vote of -1 to Draco XD lol Poor widdle Dragon T.T lol)

Neville - 1

Snape - 6 (or 4 if you count bittsweetmis and Darkserpentcat's vote of -1 to Snape XD lol)

Fenrir - 4

Hagrid - 4

Remus - 4

Kingsley - 4

Firenze - 4

Viktor Krum - 4

Rodolphus - 4

Walden Macnair - 4

Theodore Nott - 1

~*~*~*~

Next Chapter will be: Chapter Five: Syren's Song~

~*~*~*~

Edited by SilverMyst

Chapter Five: Syren's Song responses:

If you are coming here for find winners for the contests and whatnot, hop on over to the interactive thread mentioned in the first post. Thank you! <3

*Millania - Glad you enjoy! And thanks for participating in Contest 2! Actually, there wont be any more ideas in the next chapter as to what Harry is, because it will be revealed XD lol IF things go as planned. I haven't been having much luck with things going along according to plan, but I'm good at improvising! XD lol And it should be revealed... shortly before they make use of the bed <.<;; lol

*DSC ~ Cheeky :P

*Her Royal Goddess - Thanks for participating in Contest 2! And I'm glad you're liking the story <3 That really makes me happy *^.^* And I've added your "vote" for Hermione/Snape... which would totally make sense to me since he's smart :DAnd I think I have a "schoolgirl/teacher" thing <.<;; lol

KingdomHeartsyaoifrak - I love your enthusiasm! <3 tee hee Thanks for participating!

*Kat - Thanks for participating in Contest 2! <3

*Storm - Thank you for participating in both contests!~ And I can't tell you... yet :P But you'll find out next chapter *^.~* <3 If my muse behaves and doesn't get sidetracked XD lol

Kitsune - And I love hearing from you! I don't know, but for some reason every time I see you review I just want to hug you! *^.^* Maybe it's the name? Makes me think of Shippo? That might be it... either way, I love hearing from you and I promise to update again as soon as I am able! *^.^*

*mysticaldreamer15 - Thank you for participating in the contest! And I'm glad you like it <3 I'm having a lot of fun with it, and the plot bunny had been biting my arse for a while, so... yeah. This way I get to entertain people and keep my arse! XD lol

*Jen - Thank you for participating in the contest! <3

*Kurai -Thank you for participating in Contest 2! *huggles*

*unneeded - Thank you for participating in Contest 2! And Harry doesn't see lines to his mates <.< Even when he realizes he has 6, like Syren, he wont know their names... though she will give him clues :D

*Aqua_Star - Thank you for participating hon! I love your name, by the way <3

*Orkchild - Thank you for participating in the contest, and for your "2 cents worth" <3 I'll add your vote *^.^*

*summer ~ Thank you for your participation in both contests! You'll be finding out the results to one of them here shortly <3

alwayslove - Glad you like the story! And I understand that you might need a bit of time to think on that *^.^* I find that when I overanalyze/second guess is when I wish I could knock myself upside the head personally... then again, going with my first instinct tends to get me into trouble just as much XD lol

*ech1964 - Thank you for your participation hon! <3

*yngoldfogee - Glad you are liking the story <3 And I can't live without humor :D Seriously Oo; lol Thanks for participating in the contest! <3

Blaise/Hermione - 3

Neville/Hermione - 2

Draco/Ginny - 1

Draco/Hermione - 4

Draco/Neville - 1

Hermione/Ron/Another Girl - 1

Hermione/Snape - 2

Voldemort - 7

Bill - 2

Neville - 1

Snape - 7 (or 5 if you count bittsweetmis and Darkserpentcat's vote of -1 to Snape XD lol)

Fenrir - 4

Hagrid - 4

Remus - 4

Kingsley - 4

Firenze - 4

Viktor Krum - 4

Rodolphus - 4

Walden Macnair - 4

Theodore Nott - 1

Next Chapter will be ~ Chapter Six: Voice Within ~

~*~*~*~*~

Edited by SilverMyst

Chapter Six: Voice Within responses:

jujukitty - I'm glad you like it! And yes, I LOVE the twins <3 Of course they were going to get in on being Harry's mates <3 lol Snips was really fun to make :D So I'm glad you like him <3 And Sy. Syren is going to be loads of fun :D...poor Harry.. XD lol

DSC 3~ This thread is going to be strictly for review stuff, so there wont be any hints (you'll be able to find hints and sneak peeks in the interactive thread only, silly :P lol).... and as far as guessing the twins, I think there are enough hints for people to make an educated guess, even if they don't get the exact type if they get close I'll be happy :D

Aqua_Star 3~ Thanks for participating again! And I'm glad you like my story! <3 I hope you find it as entertaining as I do :D *huggles*

Kitsune - I'm glad you like the twists <3 Seems there might be more than I originally planned, if my muse has anything to say about it, so you might be pleasantly surprised throughout XD lol Yes, Sy is too fun XD lol She's kinda like that "parent figure" that gets on to you all the time and tells you how things need to be done, but you just can't help but love them. And it's true that she knows a lot more than Harry does XD lol

Yes, Dementor QUEEN. He's going to have fun with that *evil grin* And so is everyone else when they find out @.@ lol

Yes, Shippo <3 I luffles him and I can't help but want to hug him <3 You remind me of him a lot, what with your energy and I can't help but want to hug you every time I read your enthusiastic reviews <3 I'm not big on the bow either XD lol And I thought you were female, so it's good to have confirmation... because I've been thinking of you as a female fox kit this entire time XD lol Maybe it is your pen-name which inspired the mental image. I don't know *shrugs* All I can say is I like it <3

Easier said than done, sadly, but I'll try! <3

PsychoSmurf42 - ESPECIALLY the tabloids. Can you imagine Skeeter getting a hold of something like THAT?! I can see the headline now "Boy-Who-Lived Hears Voice in His Head" or "The Chosen One Communicates With 1,000 Year Old Ancestor?" Yeah... I have a feeling he's not going to want to tell ANYONE about Sy XD lol

heartstar - Glad you like it! And I'm working on it <3

unneeded - Yes, I need to fix that... this is what I get for typing too fast and betaing while half asleep XD lol But that's okay, because even if I were awake it would have still been overlooked due to the fact my mind tends to process both words the same @.@ No clue why, and it is really annoying ><;; I literally could look right at either word and it would be "correct" for the context it's being used in as far as my brain is concerned. Rather frustrating, honestly, but I can completely understand where you are coming from <3

Yes, the Twins have critter blood. And actually, it HAS come out in (some) of the others... they just hide it. Really well. But that will be explained.

As far as the "modern Dementors" and how they look... yeah, going to explain that too <3

~*~*~*~

Next Chapter will be ~ Chapter Seven: Haunting Melody ~

~*~*~*~

Chapter Seven: Haunting Melody responses:

I'm not making promises on when this will be posted. There is a lot going on IRL ^^; *huggles* <3

Edited by SilverMyst

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.