Click Here!

Beelzebub slash request

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Okay so lately I have been reading a manga called Beelzebub and watching its anime counter parts so I was hoping to find some slash fanfiction for it when I looked however there were only two fanfics under the manga and none for the anime

Now my challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to fix this matter and make more slash

The pairing I really want to see is Tojo/Oga with Oga being bottom

I don't believe all bottoms are weak even though I still call them the subs so please don't make them to OOC and have plenty of kinks

this pairing was my priority but I will not say no to most slash just please not Furuichi and Oga because that is the only slash pairing I have seen for this manga

Please let me know if any one does do these pairings

• 2 years later...

Drop me an e-mail. jcfbunky1987@gmail.com, if you ever decide you want a serious piece written. I tend to write in the third person when referring to characters, a trait so far that I have yet to recognize in some of the other work I've read. Include details on EXACTLY what you want. Otherwise, do not e-mail me. I'll make everything impartial and lacking any personal touch. Considering you want fan fiction... take care. You can even post it as your own when I'm finished. I don't need my name with any credit.

Drop me an e-mail. jcfbunky1987@gmail.com, if you ever decide you want a serious piece written. I tend to write in the third person when referring to characters, a trait so far that I have yet to recognize in some of the other work I've read. Include details on EXACTLY what you want. Otherwise, do not e-mail me. I'll make everything impartial and lacking any personal touch. Considering you want fan fiction... take care. You can even post it as your own when I'm finished. I don't need my name with any credit.

Given, the odds of you reading this very slim. I'd still be interested in freelancing for anyone who wants something that interests me. I'm getting antsy and have written too much visual novel sludge and it's become toxic. I need something a little less restricting to cleanse myself.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.