Click Here!

For those looking to get published; Whiskey Creek Press Torrid Line Call for Submissions

Danyealle

Got this is my e-mail last night. As I am contracted with them it's a legit thing...

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

At this time Whiskey Creek Press - Torrid Division is looking for submissions in all genres, including:

Paranormal

Fantasy

Steampunk

Futuristic/SciFi

Suspense/Thriller

Contemporary – including BDSM, Menage, GLBT

Horror

Historical

Western

Multicultural/Interracial

Our Novella length fiction is 20,000 - 35,000 words. Novel length is 35,000 to 75,000 words. We will also consider single-author anthologies.

WCP TORRID is also looking for short stories! Stories must be 3000 to 10,000 words, for our new line, SEXY SHORTS. Your story can be in any genre, must be previously unpublished, and should fit into one of our three heat rating categories, as listed on our website.

TORRID now offers Author Advances on books over 15,000 words!

Send all submissions to t-subs@whiskeycreekpress.com

Jan Janssen

Executive Editor – Torrid Division

For those interested here is their submission guidelines page.

Read it CAREFULLY and FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. You don't, they will ignore your submission. This isn't a case of 'oh my work is so good i can submit it any old way and they will pick it up'. No, it doesn't work that way. You don't do as they ask, they hit the delete button on your submission, simple as that. Also, word to the wise, spelling and grammar DOES COUNT! No, they aren't grammar Nazis and will provide an editor to work with you if you are picked up but put your best foot forward as they will ignore horribly unedited work. This is a legitimate online publisher that will have you sign a contract and pay you royalties for your work, keep that in mind.