Click Here!

I'm searching for two fics. A InuTaisho/Kagome and a *no idea*/kagome.

RiddleOfAllTime

Hi there everyone who reads these 'searching for a fic' topics.

First off i'd like to thank you for coming and i hope one of you will be able to help me finds these fics, and please excuse the vagueness (if there is any) on the fics it's because of two reasons. 1) I haven't read them in a long time and 2) they are either here or on fanfiction.net (please excuse the mention of the .net site)

Alright first fic i'm looking for.

InuTaisho/kagome pairing

I think it starts off like off of these other ones. Inuyasha being a dick by going off to see Kikyo and kagome see's and runs off back to the well but instead of going back to the future it takes her back into the past. not sure what happens in the whole thing but i do remember she took over Izayoi spot and has Inuyasha and I'm pretty sure that she even took over Sesshoumaru's mothers spot as well and had Sesshoumaru ( i also think she been turned into an Inu-youki) and in the end we find that the fates had done something similar in another time (like you know in each option there are infinite possibilities of the future. that’s why there are a lot of alternate theories of time lines BUT anyway) and they had brought Kagome into the past once before but in that time like she became angry and bitter and hateful she had changed her name and made Sessoumaru into the cold being he is and at the end of the fic i think the fates took that version of kagome away (dead or something) and let Kagome love InuTaisho.

Please help me find that fic I have been looking for it for months I just hope it hasn't been deleted.

OK now my second fic that I'm looking for.

*i don't remember the male*/Kagome pairing lol (sorry not more specific)

Ok I don't remember who she was paired up with in this but what i do remember is that half way through the fic, Kagura told kagome that because she was basically the jewl of four souls and because that was the reason she was born that she was her mother and basically mother to Kanna and Hakudoshi as well. I loved the idea when I read it that they would have thought that.

Please help me find these fics and if you have any AnyMaleFromInuyasha/Kagome fics you think i'd enjoy (especially if it has Kagome mother to Kagura and Kanna ^_^ or mother to Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha) I'd like to hear your suggestions.

Thank you for reading my search topic.

From R.O.A.T

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.