Click Here!

Vanished Stories

Guest Guest

Yeah all my stories are suddenly gone. My username is JackalGod just like here, and I just logged in to see if I'd gotten anymore reviews and nada everything's gone. No warning or email or anything.

to help we need the stories names and where they were located such as Harry Potter, Originals, Television, etc.

Stupid site logging me out. This is me, no guest or whatever...what kinda site lets unlogged in people post stuff anyway?

A site which doesn't require its users to have logins for all applications, like us.

As to what happened to your stories, you posted 'em before your 18th birthday, so they had to be deleted. ALL your pre 18th data was deleted. You can repost if you choose to.

The difference is that when you posted them, you were under 18, and shouldn't have been here in the FIRST place. The age restriction for this site has been in place since it was STARTED in 2002. If you're pissy about it because you didn't back them up, that's not my problem. You're lucky I even left you an account.

And before you begin to respond with any more entitlement issues, let me remind you of something:

There are two kinds of minors on AFF, the good ones and the bads ones. Do you know the difference? The difference is that a good minor just takes a little longer to get caught, cause believe you me, we will catch you at some point and there will be consequences such as what you experienced.

Let this be a lesson: When you lie, when you break the law (because yes, you broke the law by being on my site before you turned 18), there are consequences. Sometimes they will be small ones such as losing your work and your reviews, but others will be much larger and have much more life impacting consequences. I can only hope that your little foray into the illegal stops with your entrance onto sites that you have no business on.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.