Click Here!

HP/LM mpreg

Guest breezies

Guest breezies

I'm looking for a Lucius/Harry story I read a few weeks ago. Harry is forced into marriage with Lucius because he is the only member of the Black family left to marry. Apparently the Black family had to supply the Malfoys with spouses when requested. They're married, sleep together on their wedding night, and before Lucius wakes up, Harry runs away because he feels used and Draco makes him feel worse when they see each other in the hallway. Harry ends up staying with a muggle woman and he works in her bakery. Harry's friends think Lucius is keeping him locked up, because they haven't seen him and he isn't writing to them. Eventually, Lucius finds harry with muggle investigators. I don't remember how, but they find out Harry is pregnant, he's all depressed. Uh, Lucius tries to treat Harry better, Harry goes back to school. There's a party, a trip to an aquarium, a restaurant in Spain(?) and the new Russian DADA teacher is crazy. The DADA teacher is brought to the school to talk to Harry because he is a mind healer. He becomes obsessed with Harry and eventually kidnaps him so that he can get Harry away from Lucius, even though their marriage is actually doing well. Harry ends up in some hidden village in Russia that's for abuse victims. The DADA teacher has convinced everyone there that Harry was in a bad situation, and will come to accept this place as his new home. He also tells a couple that cannot have children that Harry does not want his child and will give his to them. Lucius cuts off a finger so that he can use dark magic to talk to Harry. I think there's something about Tonks and Severeus being together here too. They get to Harry when he's trying to make his escape. At the end Harry has a baby boy who had blond hair at birth, but later it turns out to be red. Lol, I remember a lot. Please let me know if you find it! :)