Click Here!

Looking for InuYasha fic

Guest Silverhunter

Guest Silverhunter

Hello!

I'm looking for a InuYasha fanfiction, Inuyasha/Sesshoumaru MPREG story and I can't find it anywhere!

It was a long time ago I read it, but I do remember some stuff.

Like on scene is when Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru was in the ''doctor's'' room and finds out that Inuyasha is pregnant and they couldn't smell it on him because he was on some herbs for his ''sickness''

But when Sesshoumaru smells that Inuyasha's pregnant he's all like ''My mate, my pups, protect'' and starts to put his scent on Inuyasha and Inuyasha starts to blush..

Oh and the ''doctor's'' name was Takara, who is married to Nannami, well I'm atleast 99% sure that those were their names.

And no it's not a story by Shigure-san, I have asked and she didn't recognised (spelling) it.

Thank you!

Guest Silverhunter

Yeah, the storys are really similar thought that isin't the one, in the one I'm looking for neither is prepared for Inuyasha to get pregnant and he dosen't get mad.

And I sent similar message to Shigure-san telling her about the scene and she didn't recognize it.

• 2 weeks later...

omg i think i read something like that too but i just don't remember sorry T^T i am also trying to find this sesshomaru but with an oc character she had like some powers and inuyasha dies at the end.... sesshy does it with that oc human but he tries to kill her cause he doesn't want a hanyu so at night he tries to kill her but she runs away instead i think....idk i think i'm confusing two stories but all i know is that inuyasha dies xD oooh

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.