Click Here!

Kim Possible Fic

Guest Iffi

Hy,

i'm looking for this story: "A possible family affair". i don't know the author, sorry. A week (or so) ago the story was still on AFF but now... nothing.

Does anybody know what happend? Or maybe where i find the story?

Thank you

Iffi

PS: I'm sorry for my lack of english but i'm not a native speaker...

Guest Clocker

The author is Forever Lurking, but a search of the name only pulls up a profile page saying that the author's account was deleted "due to excessive trolling and countless TOS violations".

Since his name has not popped up on the Hall of Shame yet, I am guessing the author deleted the stories again, something that he has become notorious for doing. For the last week or so his profile page has had news about him having to delay his stories for a couple weeks and then something about how he was being harassed by people emailing him.

That is all I know. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

This is puzzling, as I certainly didn't process this user for any ToS violations. The only person who would edit an author's profile, is either the author, or me. As I didn't, one can only guess that the author no longer wishes to post here. Which, if that was what was happening, all he or she has to do is email me, provide verification that the account belongs to him or her, and then I'd take care of it.

I searched all records using this pen name, as well as the original one, BigT.

Guest Clocker

Doubtful JayDee - The next line in the profile read "You are NOT welcome here. NOT now. NOT ever." As if to sound like it was an official ban.

This author has also done this same thing at least two or three other times that I know of. He deletes everything, disappears for a couple months, then comes back with a new name and new set of stories. It is likely that he is just looking for attention. A kind of "how badly will I be missed this time" thing, but if it is attention he is looking for then he should just read all the reviews and take note of of all the votes readers like myself have given him. I, for one say, he is the troll...

I wouldn't call him a troll, he wrote that he was in a bad mood, I don't really feel like not believing him or blaming him for that.

Obviously I understand the fact that deleting everything is rather annoying and that it isn't the first time he does this.

He certainly liked attention meaning that he loved reviews (he also wrote it in his profile a while ago and deleted a pair of stories with 0 reviews) but I don't think that he does this "writing stories; deleting them; change name; rewriting them; delete everything again etc." for attention, that wouldn't be a great way to receive attention, rather a way to receive it but also annoyance and "hatred" (ok, hatred isn't the best word but I couldn't come up with any other, I don't mean a word or a feeling this strong) by readers whether he comes back or not.

That's only my opinion anyway, with that said I generally hate it when people delete everything they drew/wrote/did, even if it's theirs and they have the right of doing it.

Guest four allowjo

since he was righting the rugrats AGU fic that I requested I had been in email contact with him I sent him an email about a week ago to see what was up, and he said that his work schedule has been very crazy and hes had like no energy, and then based on his profile at the time he was very irritated that he had taken up a request got absolutely no feedback from the person who requested it and apparently he had been being hounded through emails about something or other, I don't remember exactly, but I don't know why he would have deleted everything

Ok, thank you all.

Maybe i should try to be patient. Perhabs he (and his stories) comes back. Then i try to read them as fast as possible, because i really don't like it not to know how a story ends...

Guest Forever Lurking

:dontgo:

Well, well, well…

I must say that this CSI Miami/Dr. Phil crossover has been nothing but entertaining! As Clocker pointed out, I am someone who only gets off on the attention I receive from deleting stories and creating controversy! So let me start by thanking each one of you for the reach around after the solid butt pounding you have been giving me since I first decided to start posting stories here. Ahh, it is so refreshing to finally get a chance to blow my wad after so long, but it is so hard to type with all this canola oil, elephant poop, and man juice on my hands… I will try to keep this short.

I really wish I could come to each one of you, dry your eyes, wipe your nose, and tell you that everything will be okay, but I am just far too busy being a villain. This plot may have been foiled, but I shall return with another. Perhaps I’ll try cannibalism or become a politician, but I doubt that it will be fanfiction. I have grown tired of this charade. It is time for a new chapter in my life. While I have certainly enjoyed being your slave and eternally grateful bitch, I have simply grown tired of wiping the blood out of my arse after each encounter.

I am afraid Frosty the Snowman will not be coming back this time children. What will you do without me and my crappy stories to analyze, attack, whine about, and debate every last word and action? Well I should certainly hope you get a life. I have one now, and I tell you that it is not so scary and that your eyes will stop burning after they get used to the sunlight. Please, just give it a chance.

Ta-ta and good riddance Superheroes! Just be certain your cape doesn’t get caught in the door on the way out…

:mademyday:

I am afraid Frosty the Snowman will not be coming back this time children. What will you do without me and my crappy stories to analyze, attack, whine about, and debate every last word and action? Well I should certainly hope you get a life. I have one now, and I tell you that it is not so scary and that your eyes will stop burning after they get used to the sunlight. Please, just give it a chance.

If you want your account deleted, all you have to do is say so. It'll be done.

wow,

I would have known what was happening here, I would not have asked ... I do not wanted to offend anybody, nor start any discussion about whether or how someone should write fanfiction.

I only wanted to know is where the story is, because I find it quite interesting and wanted to know how it ends.

I need no one to dry my tears or tells me that everything will be fine. I mean, all in all, the whole writing anyway it's only voluntarily, and I've seen a lot of unfinished stories and did not shed a tear.

It is the decision of the author if he or she will not write, not the decision of the reader.

But I think both "sides" to take in the mutual accusations nothing.

the author should just be happy that someone is looking for his stories and would like to see how it turns out (especially I really just found a few days before it was removed and in the kim possible story i could read only three chapters).

And the others would have been content with referring to the fact that the author has deleted his stories of his own. He has done this once before and could possibly write under a different name. The rest was unnecessary.

In any case, the subject is closed for me now and I would ask one of the administrators to close down the threat.

Nevertheless, many thanks for the help.

Iffi

PS: And many thanks to the google thanslator. you can blame him on every mistake in grammar i made

Guest Forever Lurking

:blush: Frosty the Attention Whore here! :unsure:

Love is not having to say you're sorry, so since I love each and every one of you (even the trolls) all so much...

If you tried to email me recently, note that I was forced to allow Google to do a mass delete to resolve some issues with someone hacking my email address and banish a few weirdos who kept sending me illegal photos and asking me to do the same. (I might write (FICTIONAL) stories about minors and incest, but I take child molestation and abuse very seriously and felt the need to delete the stories since they were bringing around unwanted creeps) All is well again, so if you would like to send me some hate mail or something feel free to do so at:

ForeverLurking@gmail.com

As for the issue with the stories and my "Britney Spears-shave-my-head-and-go-all-crazy-moment" here a few days ago, I'm just working through some issues and believe my off color brand of humor was lost in translation and taken far too seriously...I forget sometimes that sarcasm is hard to read. Nothing but love for all of you. Promise!

A few of the stories (this one for iffi, the AGU story for Corsair420 and the FOP one for Fairly OddReader) will return with new chapters eventually, while others won't. I'm trying to make up my mind about such things as well as trying to figure out how people will react to my behavior. To DemonGoddess - I hope the donation I made will help put this whole situation behind us. I gave the absolute maximum I could afford at the moment....

Um. I am not sure if Lurker is still, um, lurking. But yeah I was curious if you will put up the 'a possible family affair', again? I, same as Iffi, would really like to finish reading and/or finishing it.

I like the story, even though I never really do a review. But I just wanted to at least let you know, that I like the story and I would love to see it finish.

Guest Forever Lurking

I put the first seven chapters of A Possible Family Affair back on the site. I am currently working with RS3Wall on possible rewrites of chapters 8-12 in an effort to fix the big plot hole and stupid, cliche' ending to the Big Daddy Brotherson storyline. I will put these chapters up as soon as we figure out just how much work we want to put into rewrites. I doubt it will take more than a week, and then I can finally get back to posting new chapters and stories again. I am truly sorry for all the problems I've caused (and anyone I offended with my off color humor) and hope that everyone will forgive me in time.

Story: http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093293

Apology and explanation: http://cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296896060

Guess which "troll-in-question" just deleted all his stories again. Don't those of you who were so quick to come to his defense and welcome him back feel dumb now? I really wish the site would just ban this idiot and put him out of his misery, but I'm sure since he donates money to the site and all the assclowns around here are addicted to his poorly executed, make-no-sense, I-like-it-just-because-I'm-a-total-perv-who-can't-get-off-on-anything-but-incest stories, that he will be allowed to keep doing this delete and repost thing for eternity.

If you are pissed and want to see this troll go, please put a similar message here and hopefully the site administrators will see that something finally needs to be done about this creep!

While I appreciate internet drama as much as the next slightly bored individual, I suspect this user would cause you considerably less stress if you elected to simply ignore their stories whether they were up or down.

Incidently, I rather suspect more of the users are battling considerably stronger additions to the incest-free stories in which Draco gives Harry a length up the chocolate speedway.

Being that I've known Forever since his earliest days on the net, I would say it is a very safe bet that Clocker is just one of his 100's of aliases....(Kuplo, SexyJennifer, BigHead, BigT, ihatemyself, etc.)

He's kind of a performance artist who likes to put weird stuff on sites or put good stuff up and then troll himself. Since that behavior is against the rules here, I suspect he is trying to lure others into doing it for him. I say this having participated in some of his weird games from time to time.

For example, and I assure you he is the artist behind this since I helped in the creation of it:

http://rule34-images.paheal.net/_images/d02f9174e60bc99cda3e1d40a69849f6/195585%20-%20Bulma_Briefs%20Dragon_ball_Z%20Pandoras_Box%20Trunks_Briefs%20Vegeta.jpg

I suspect that he either deleted the stories because he was disappointed that no one had anything negative to say about him coming back or changing the ending of his most popular story. Just my theory though. I look forward to seeing how this all unravels.

Hey Hey Hey! I'm one of those who came in his defence and I think you all are missing something: He put a Mad Hatter avatar :dance:

This is becoming really weird but wait, there's an explanation: The last review I read on his stories was one that told him (more or less) not to dare delete his stories again, therefore he deleted everything because that smart guy only left a comment not to put a good or a bad comment on a chapter he worked so hard on (with RS3Wall too), but to scold him!!! No wonder that he does these things afterwards. :dots:

You can all eat the corn out of my Sh*t, especially RS3Wall and Fairly OddReader!!!! It sounds like one of you are more likely Forever Lurking seeing as you supposedly helped "rewrite" his Kim Possible story, but for some reason you are not at all angry that he deleted it the very next day or put stupid emoticons and sarcasm all over your posts just like he does! I smell deceit! You will get what is coming to you one of these days you closet homo who dresses in his dead mother's panties and sings show tunes! I really hope you are gone for good this time, but if you are not, I will work hard to find a reason for the site to ban you. Writers like you and JayDee are what is wrong with this site! You are just smut peddlers who I like to think you are artists. I do have to applaud you for at least contributing something to the site though, unlike DemonGoddess061 who only sits at her computer all day deleting good stories just because the person was 17 when they put it up 1999 or it sounded a little like someone else's story. (HOW CAN YOU BAN SOMEONE FOR COPYING SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK WHEN EVERY SINGLE WRITER HERE IS JUST RIPPING OFF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL?) If you are going to delete them, why not delete this TROLL? I have seen you delete others for simply saying something slightly negative about you or this site, but since he donated a whole 150 dollars, you allow him to run amuck doing whatever he feels like! He writes glowing reviews for some of the worst stories on the site, writes troll fics that make no sense, and deletes stories that people like! Whether he is gone or not, I know I am because I am sick of a site that can boast the largest archive of yaoi Harry Potter stories written by a bunch of lonely, middle-aged housewives who like to stroke each other's egos and talk about their damn cats in the shoutbox. Get a dog you losers!

I've never deleted anyone for having a negative opinion. They can have negative opinions, opinions which differ from staff, or whatever. What I DO delete for are underage users, plagiarism, and for actual trollfic, consistent flaming and flame baiting and the like.

In other words, if the user has VIOLATED ToS and I should delete, I do.

If a person has not violated ToS, I don't delete them.

I'm already seeing by IP that many of you who are posting as different people, are actually one person. You're just doing this to stir things up.

Topic is closed

You can all eat the corn out of my Sh*t, especially RS3Wall and Fairly OddReader!!!! It sounds like one of you are more likely Forever Lurking seeing as you supposedly helped "rewrite" his Kim Possible story, but for some reason you are not at all angry that he deleted it the very next day or put stupid emoticons and sarcasm all over your posts just like he does! I smell deceit! You will get what is coming to you one of these days you closet homo who dresses in his dead mother's panties and sings show tunes! I really hope you are gone for good this time, but if you are not, I will work hard to find a reason for the site to ban you. Writers like you and JayDee are what is wrong with this site! You are just smut peddlers who I like to think you are artists. I do have to applaud you for at least contributing something to the site though, unlike DemonGoddess061 who only sits at her computer all day deleting good stories just because the person was 17 when they put it up 1999 or it sounded a little like someone else's story. (HOW CAN YOU BAN SOMEONE FOR COPYING SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK WHEN EVERY SINGLE WRITER HERE IS JUST RIPPING OFF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL?) If you are going to delete them, why not delete this TROLL? I have seen you delete others for simply saying something slightly negative about you or this site, but since he donated a whole 150 dollars, you allow him to run amuck doing whatever he feels like! He writes glowing reviews for some of the worst stories on the site, writes troll fics that make no sense, and deletes stories that people like! Whether he is gone or not, I know I am because I am sick of a site that can boast the largest archive of yaoi Harry Potter stories written by a bunch of lonely, middle-aged housewives who like to stroke each other's egos and talk about their damn cats in the shoutbox. Get a dog you losers!

First off, please see our Terms and Conditions in regards to flaming users and staff, you are walking a fine line. I will not tolerate you demeaning my head admin. If you have such an issue with the site, then why exactly are you here?

Let me educate you: This site is for any author of any content so long as it does not violate our ToS. It can be plain out, unadulterated smut involving the lowest basest fetish and it is still allowed. That's what AdultFanFiction is - A haven for any type of fiction.

As for DemonGoddess - Obviously you know nothing. DG is responsible for maintaining the forums which you are enjoying, she fixes stories glitched from the crash, she merges accounts because people decide to create new ones when they forgot passwords, she maintains the database that allows the site to run, when there are issues she troubleshoots and works with Nexcess to resolve them. Yes, she does remove stories on occasion.

And before you start questioning our policies, how about you learn a little bit about the law? We CANNOT legally have site posted n the account by a minor or from a time when they were a minor. That could get us shut down. If the story was that good, the user can always repost the story. If a story is taken down for plagiarism, then it's not because it sounds a little like someone''s story - its because it is someone's story. Take a good look at the hall of shame. You'll see that we carefully research before deletion. Next in your education should be copyright law, copyright law has a fair use provision which is what fan fiction comes under.

You may have seen the old mod team that the person I left in charge selected delete things due to negative comments, but we do not delete simply due to disagreeing opinions. If it doesn't violate ToS it stays, however annoyed it may make us.

Trolling? I've never read his stuff so I couldn't say. If you thought it was a troll fic, why didn't you report it?

Middle aged housewives? Hm, I'm nowhere near middle aged, never wrote yaoi HP, but I do adore my cats :D

Now as DG stated, since we have people using the guest feature to stir up the thread, topic closed.

iiznotamused128537840245312500.jpg