Click Here!

Phineas and Ferb Idea (The Moms with Jeremy)

Guest Forever Lurking

Guest Forever Lurking

I've had this idea setting on my computer forever but I doubt I'm ever going to get to it. If you want to use it, feel free.

The concept is this: (Set between events in the episode where Candace plans her aunt's wedding)

Linda decides she wants to throw the ultimate bachelor party for her sister Tiana the night before the grand wedding that Candace is planning but realizes that she is too short of time and cash to get a proper stripper for the event. Mrs. Garcia-Shapiro has a plan though and hires Jeremy to perform songs at the party (in his underwear of course but unknown to him). The party starts, the girls (mostly the moms and whoever else you want to throw in) get drunk and when Jeremy comes out to perform they start to come on to him. (Touching, groping, kissing) He resists at first, but being a teenager, he can't resist for long and eventually ends up in a sort of reverse gangbang as each of the ladies fufills their fantasies with him. (It doesn't matter to me what pairings or what acts you do, so feel free to let your mind run wild.)

It could be a oneshot or multi-chapter. My plan was to also intercut what Candace and Stacy were up to (sex of course), a perry/Dr. Doofensmirtz story, as well as have a subplots surrounding what Phineas and Ferb and the the rest of the gang did with their nights. (I never really came up with anything though, and was really probably not at all neccessary.)

I look forward to reading/reviewing this if anyone takes it on! Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I am in the process of writing stories where Jeremy is basically forced to have kinky fun with just about every girl and woman in Danville, except Candace. I have already written Jeremy Helps Mrs. Garcia-Shapiro, and Jeremy Helps Isabella. I will end with Jeremy finally hooking up with Candace. Also, some of the adults will have Adult Kinky Fun and Games with each other.

I am also halfway through a story where Dr. Doof uses the Pube-E-Nator on Gretchen.

Also, Isabella and Vivian will sell themselves into slavery to Dr. Doof and he will have to properly welcome them into his household.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.