Click Here!

I corrected my disclaimer

Guest Ninvampirate2010

• 1 month later...

I sent you an e-mail explaining what the issue is. You may want to check that.

Guest Katerater

I fixed my disclaimer on my story

The Sacrifices we Make

- In Originals

It was hidden and I just double checked for the past couple of day, even today, but just right now it disappeared... but I changed the disclaimer days ago.

- Katerater

Guest Katerater

I fixed my disclaimer on my story

The Sacrifices we Make

- In Originals

It was hidden and I just double checked for the past couple of day, even today, but just right now it disappeared... but I changed the disclaimer days ago.

- Katerater

And the story reappeared, but is still hidden.. must have been a glitch

• 4 weeks later...
Guest livinluvntheatre

I corrected my disclaimer days ago and you just emailed me and said the disclaimer needs to be corrected and hid the story. I just now re-edited it (again) so now tell me what I need to do to get my story unhidden

Story: Forgetting Neverland, Peter Pan, Books

This is your disclaimer as it currently appears:

Disclaimer: Forgetting Neverland is fanfiction, I do not own rights to any of J.M Barrie's characters or story.

There are two key elements missing, and I'll fix the disclaimer for you so you can see what they are:

Disclaimer: I do not own Peter Pan or any of its characters, and I make no profit from this story.

You need to disclaim ownership of the fandom by name. Mentioning JM Barrie is not enough. You also need to state that you make no money or profit from the story. That was missing entirely.

You can copy and paste what I have written for you, and we will be able to make the story visible again.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hi I got a review that my disclaimer was wrong and I followed the suggested words and sentence used in the disclaimer section, The Mod said I didn't use the word Kow instead of own and I did use Know, I have put it in caps now and added every last name in the fic to be sure. I had it in the disclaimer section of the form to post a fic, I added to my chapters just to back it up. Just wanted to know why I was flagged when the rules gave me the disclaimer I used.

Gothabilly13

In order for us to be able to help, please include the subdomain in which your story appears, and the name of the story.

Thank you!

Edited by BronxWench

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.