Click Here!

Seeking Spankfics

SisterAcacia

Well, I thought I might put a request out there. I'm not "owed" anything as an author, I just figured I'd say "I would like this" and see if there are any takers. My writing has slowed down (injury), but something nice to read in the meantime would be wonderful.

I'm aware there are a few Sailor Moon fics with spanking out there - The Spanking of Sailor Moon, one where Makoto learns of her love of being spanked, one where Ami gets a (consensual) caning prior to a Halloween party. But I crave more.

There are plenty of ways to go about it - Kunzite did a lot of crazy plans to try to figure out who Sailor Moon was, so how about replacing the head of various schools and finding excuses to cane all the girls at different times, with different amounts/positioning of the strokes so he could match the welts to those found when he next meets them (this event was referenced in The Spanking of Sailor Moon, but that story was never written).

Or perhaps one or more senshi spank another (it's typically Usagi, but it needn't necessarily be) as a punishment, almost like a sorority thing. Or Usagi gets punished by her mother, or the various schools (Usagi, Ami, Makoto and, as of season... S? Minako all go to one, Rei attends her religious school - which actually does use corporal punishment, it's mentioned in passing in the manga) punish the senshi at different times for varying offences...

Or perhaps something between Lead Crow and Aluminium Siren?

There are so many possibilities, it'd be really awesome if someone took one of them up.

(If it is written "just for me", then I'm not that into actual paddles, though rulers and wooden spoons are both good despite working the same way. Most other implements work for me - hand, strap, cane etc. Exposure/public nudity/embarrassment are all good, as is spanking of the crotch or anus.)

• 7 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.