Click Here!

A vaguely irritating email exchange...

JayDee

subject: stories

hi, can u do a story about the Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2??? where harry potter and his friends met up with the others???? make it where harry and ron decided to use a sex spell call `Noctorex' against all of the students. and then harry and ron fuck them and pregnant??? tat would be cool. and can u do a story on the girls of Camp Rock??? Alyson Stoner, Jasmine Richards, Meaghan Jette Martin, Anna Maria Perez de Taglé, Demi Lovato and Chloe Bridges??? make it interesting ya. thanks

My reply:

Hi,

I am already working on a story set at the end of Deathly Hallows and

I don't have time to start another. The one I have started is here,

but won't have pregnancy:

Link

I have never heard of Camp Rock or the girls, but I don't write

celebrity stories so I can't help you there either.

~JD

The reply:

re: stories

hope u can start on another story ya??? a special version. thanks. hope to have a pregnancy story off all the girls ya. if u gt time =)

----

I dunno, normally I am happy to receive any email about writing. Even the flames. But, uh... vaguely irritating. I probably oughta go get that Strikes story done... bah.

Stupidity, in all its glorious ignorance and annoyance. :hug:

• 3 months later...

In many fields of endevour it's possible. In terms of fanfiction requests it's impossible to say.

Edit, then again, given the lastest :D:

Nymphadora Necrophili​a

how many parts are there????? do u have anymore new stories???? i remember when harry potter and friends were finding voldemort, they came across a werewolf biting a girl. wats her name already??? can u write some stories when all the harry potter girls get killed?????? tq

Edited by JayDee

Why do they use so many question marks? I can understand using several exclamation marks in a row to shout at people but the question marks make no sense, are they trying to be extra inquisitive or something?

I would expect it represents and exaggeration of the questioning tone