Click Here!

Enchanting Rendezvous review replies

dreamingvision

From Lady Laran:

Are you reposting this? Cause I know I've read this before....

From me:

Yes, this is a repost. I originally posted it here, then posted an edited version at fanfiction.net.

From Vyperbites:

This would make for a good story. Too bad it is only a oneshot. I would like to see Sesshoumaru and his reaction to this.

From me:

It was only intended to be a one-shot. Sometime in the next few weeks, I'll be adding the (incomplete) sequel to the site.

From kougaslover:

ery, very nice. I like how in character the two are, still fairly bull headed but more open after several more centuries of life. Of course, the yaoi was quite enjoyable and brilliantly detailed, I love that Kouga left himself in Inu and the hanyou actually fell asleep that way, very hot! And I loved the little Ginta/Hakkaku interruption at the end, very accurate for those two. Great work, I'd love to see you continue on or write a sequel to this great piece!

From me:

Quick question: Who said it was Ginta and Hakkaku at the end of the story? ;) Wouldn't it stand to reason they're still in touch with Kouga since they are clansmen? ;)

From kogas hentai luver:

This is definitely a re-post. I seem to remember at least another chapter. It has been a long time. Will you be continuing this story?

And . . .

Addendum: I just looked over your review responses. You mentioned that you'll be posting the 'incomplete' sequel. Question. Will you be completing the sequel, and if not, why bother posting it again? I'm just curious as to what you'll be doing with the fic.

From me:

Why are you asking me questions using the review system and not the forums? I've been told you don't need to be registered to reply to a thread. I have no guarantees that you'll even come back to this thread to read my response, and I'm not about to add an author's note to any new stories or to any existing stories just to answer your question. Not trying to be rude, but the fact you went back to leave a second review instead of asking me on the forums baffles me.

As for why bother posting the sequel if I don't ever intend to complete it . . . I never once said I wouldn't complete. As of right now, the sequel is incomplete. I've shelved in favour of other projects and due to a lack of inspiration. Just because it's incomplete now doesn't mean it will remain that way.I'm sure that, as an author, you understand the ebb and flow of ideas quite well in additions to the constraints of real life.

That being said, my intentions are to someday complete the story. It's been rather well-received at fanfiction.net and was rather well-received when it was first posted. Why not share it again?

Guest Kogas Hentai Luver

I'm sorry for offending and pissing you off by asking you a question in the review section. I am familiar with the forums board, but did not think it was necessary for the initial question. The second question came within seconds of the first. It was late and I was tired and didn't see your forums link until later. Which I have been checking for a response. Kinda sorry I did. And the question regarding whether or not you'll be completing the story was an innocent question. It wasn't meant to ruffle your feathers. Once again I apologize. I'm well aware of how stories can be put on a back burner. As an author myself, I have two stories which are incomplete, but which I have every intention of completing. So, I would not be a person to cast stones at authors for not completing stories. Life, family and health take priority for all of us. My question really was one of curiosity and nothing more. Good luck with the story.

I'm not offended nor was I really pissed off. If the tone came across as that way, it wasn't my intention. A little put out and baffled mostly as to why you went back to ask instead of here. Curiosity I get and I don't mind it. I'm actually quite surprised and pleasantly so that you've even come back. I more than half expect the links to be ignored (old fears die hard).

So thank you for coming back and for reading the thread in the first place, thank you for the inquiry, and thank you for the well wishes on the writing. It is muchly appreciated.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.