Click Here!

Guest LoveBite

Guest LoveBite

i tried uploading a jpeg that was 8 KB but after selecting the file and clicking the 'upload now' button, nothing happened!

the page refreshed itself and didn't prompted me of the upload. then there's this big archive i can click on that has other avatars but i just want to upload the pic. on my computer.

i use safari, could that be why i'm having issues or am i missing something here? i'm new to this site and this isn't like fanfiction.net at all.

how do i get a photo to show up on my profile?

• 1 month later...
Guest LakotaGirl

Hmmm... Mine wouldn't upload at all. I know they were kind of all jumbled up, but none of the ones I tried to load are in the pile. No error messages or anything. The uploader just reset to 'select file' after I selected a file and hit 'Upload Now!'.

Maybe there's a limit to how many can be added and it's been reached?

Guest LakotaGirl

Let me try again before you go to extra trouble.

And it's no big deal if it works or not for me since it isn't a custom image or anything. I just wondered if other people had reported a problem as well.

Thank you.

Guest LakotaGirl

Just wanted to let you know my niece got this to work for me (when in doubt find someone under 25 to decipher it for me proves true again). Turns out some of my jpg files are jpgx (no idea, not too terribly technically savvy if you can't tell) even though when I looked the file it says jpg. We resaved as jpg and the upload worked.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.