Click Here!

Passhenette1's new improved thread

Guest Passhenette1

Your welcome! Aw, I don't want the holidays to be over since Christmas is my fave holiday ever! It must be very cool having a birthday and Christmas in the same month! Anyways, I hope you have a Merry Christmas! Love ya, Passh

• 1 month later...
Guest Passhenette1

Okay so I got this question from someone a few days ago. The question: "Wasn't Jake a character in Carnalli Complex?" Short answer: "Yes." lol You first see Jake in the first four or so chapters. There wasn't a lot about him the Carnalli series since he was a minor character, but I liked him so much I decided to use him in "Loathe Thy Neighbor". That was a good catch and a great question so I decided to post it here!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Passh1

To all inquisitive readers:

I don't know if many people check here for updates or not, but I figured I'd post one here anyway. I apologize for lack of updates recently as I've been going through a real rough patch. I am working on the next chapter of Loathe Thy Neighbor and will have it up as soon as I can. Again, sorry for the delay.

Passhenette1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Elaine

Hi Passhenette :hiya: I loved the two and half Carnalli stories and just found Carnalli Crisis. How many chapters do you think Crisis will be and how long to completion? I only read completed works so I'll have to keep checking back for the new chapters.

Guest Passh1

Hi Elaine! Thank you so much! :) At the moment, I don't think Carnalli Crisis will be more than 15-20 chapters max. It's going to be a little longer than I first planned, but shouldn't be more than that. I'm trying to finish up Loathe Thy Neighbor at the moment so I can devote the time and focus I need to finish CC. I don't have a concrete timeline as to when CC will be done, but I am EAGER to get to the next couple of chapters. Hmm-so I'm thinking maybe I'll have both done by end of June or so?

• 3 months later...
Guest Passhenette1

ME yet again and STILL with no updates, which I apologize for! It has been a heck of a time recently with some big changes in my life and not enough time devoted to writing lately. YES, I am still working on LTN and Carnalli Crisis and, NO, I HAVE NOT abandoned them. The last chapters have all been planned out -just not written. I am working on posting the next chapter of LTN so look for it soon! Sorry again for the LOOONG wait and thanks for putting up with this flaky writer! LOL

• 1 month later...
Guest Passh-toolazytosignin

Hey, I just wanted to put a word of thanks out to Hellen and Mint! I don't know whether to take it as a compliment or insult that my stories are plagarizeable-(is that even a word?? LOL) but thanks for letting me know. I guess it's just something to be expected when stuff is put out online for free. I'll let the admin of the site know what has happened and, in the meantime, continue putting my stuff out there. You guys are the best!

~hugs~

Passh

• 3 weeks later...

(taken from lPasshenette1's ivejournal account)

Carnalli Complex 3 announcement

IT'S OFFICIAL. To everyone who has asked: the 3rd installment to the Carnalli series in underway. I've steadily been working on the plot outline so it IS in the works for the future. The current working title is The Carnalli Complex: Welcome to the Family. I don't have any sort of timeline for when I begin posting chapters, but I am working on it.

Thanks to everyone who read the first two stories and offered such encouraging feedback! I dedicate this to YOU and hope this one lives up to the standards of its predecessors.

~Love~

• 5 months later...
Guest Passh1-toolazytosignin

Not sure how many people go to this thread but figured I'd give an update just in case anyway.

Announcement for CC3: Welcome to the Family

I'm still working out all the kinks to the overall story so I probably won't start releasing chapters until the end of the year or into the next. I'm hoping to self-publish the first two novels and am currently working on the extra unreleased bits to go with them. XD Anyway, wishing everyone a Happy Valentines Day. Feel free to check out the sneak peek of CC3 at my livejournal account:

http://passhenette1.livejournal.com/

• 4 years later...
Guest Rinsky13

Hi, I just flew through the first 4 Carnalli Brothers stories. I'm living them! But I'm a little confused. Are we supposed to be able to read what happens between Alain & Quinten with the scalpel, the back & the arm? I kept looking to see if I accidentally skipped a chapter but I don't see anything. I'm very intrigued 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.