Click Here!

Passhenette1's new improved thread

Guest Passhenette1

Guest Passhenette1
:lol: LOL Thanks Mint for recommending a place for my thread! This big ole forum is like a maze, and I'm always lost trying to figure out where to post things (and why the moderators are always yelling at me~lol)! They need a guide for dummies to help the forum-challenged! :blink: Anyway, file all questions, comments and complaints here.

I stated this in a review but thought I'd ask you here anyway - JC says he's "still in lust with Jake" in a previous chapter but in Chapter 14, he says he was "in love with his father." Was wondering if you simply forgot to fix the mistake to change "love" to "lust" in Chapter 14 or if JC has fallen OUT of love with Jake after he raped him? Curious about this.

Guest Passhenette1

I stated this in a review but thought I'd ask you here anyway - JC says he's "still in lust with Jake" in a previous chapter but in Chapter 14, he says he was "in love with his father." Was wondering if you simply forgot to fix the mistake to change "love" to "lust" in Chapter 14 or if JC has fallen OUT of love with Jake after he raped him? Curious about this.

After the big scene with Jake, Cole and JC, JC changes his opinion in chapter 18 and believes maybe he just wanted Jake physically while he felt more of an emotional connection with Cole. It's possible I didn't get that across as clearly in the story as planned but that's the general idea.

Guest Passhenette1

@ Lisa- Hey, good catch! ~lol~ It was supposed to say: "I didn’t get the chance to put in enough this morning". I forgot 3 important words in that sentence. *Fixes*

Guest Passhenette1

Ok, so I posted thread links in all my stories and a lot of people have been asking:

"Will there be a third installment to the Carnalli series?"

I will be honest: I DO plan to do a third installment in the future (after I finish with Loathe Thy Neighbor). I've been tossing around some ideas here and there. However, when I start working on it, if I feel it doesn't live up to the level of the first two I may not. Too much of a good thing can be bad after all. So for now I think the best answer I can give is a strong "Maybe".

Also: I haven't gotten the chance to before, but I really want to thank everyone for reading and commenting on my stories. You guys REALLY motivate me to keep pushing on, and I hope I can continue writing more stories you all will enjoy!

Guest Passhenette1

Hey everyone! I'm still working on the next chapter and it's not quite ready for posting yet. I do want to post sometime this week, BUT I've been a bit preoccupied today getting ready for hurricane Irene here in Maryland. So it's possible I might not get the next chapter up until next week. In the meantime-to all my Eastern state neighbors -BE SAFE out there!

Ha, my neighbor across the woods got 21" of water in her basement! I was lucky and only got away with six. But the whole losing power really sucked. I had to spend hours every night in my car charging my phone! But I couldn't read anything b/c then it wouldn't charge!

But there were people whose homes were lost, apartments destroyed, etc. Let's pray for those people.

On a happy note: I'm glad this story was updated and I was able to review! :) Loved the new chapter Passh! And the new thread! lol Can't wait to find out what's going on! :)

@ Lisa- Glad the thread worked for you lol Sorry to hear about the water in your basement :(

Yeah, it sucks to lose power but can't complain about that compared to the alternatives. This is one of those times I'm glad I rent rather than own a place.

AH! You're on RIGHT NOW at this moment lol Aww! Well, I can't help lavishing praise to one of the true talents on here. I so have fangirl moments whenever I notice you online. You're practically a celeb to me... sorta. I wasn't really affected up here in upstate NY. All we got was some wind I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Passhenette1

lol it's funny when you go through to edit a chapter and find words the autofix "fixed" or something I spaced out on. I mean really- Who parachute pants? Really?? ROTFL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chrysan

Hi, I quite enjoyed your Carnalli series, but much as I like to see things from Alain's POV, I'm quite curious about his brothers' POVs as well. Will you be changing perspectives in the 3rd installment, at least as a side-chapter? Alain is the one who divided his brothers in the beginning, but united them in the end. How do his brothers view the situation and their family now? It's a very interesting point to speculate for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Passhenette1

@ Chrysan-Sorry for the late reply! (I probably check here once a week or so.) Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my stories! And not just the first, but the second as well! :)

->I have actually considered changing the point of view for the third Carnalli installment a couple of different times, but at the time of consideration I was actually thinking of making Emery the main character in the third installment (due to the plot). The only problem with that is how limited the view into the Carnalli family becomes since they are still part of the story. As far as changing it to one of the brothers' perspectives goes, I figured staying in Alain's POV would keep the consistency of the series. But it's not totally out of any realm of possibility!

Guest theolderhunter

i <3 you. I didnt think you could top your two previous stories (Carnalli series) but your lastest one (loathe thy neighbour) is just as good if not better. And the plot twist did not see that coming. Please update soon like tomorrow pretty please.

p.s this ismy longset reply ever usually its just please update soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Passhenette1

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I'm so glad you've enjoyed my couple of stories. I have some pretty high expectations to live up to after the Carnalli series. I hope I can continue writing stories that people will like even half as much.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Mint- Thanks so much! lol been so busy since Thanksgiving! I'll be glad when the holidays are over and I can get back to my normal schedule! I've been neglecting the readers! Hope you have a great Christmas :)

Guest Passhenette1

@Mint- Thanks so much! lol been so busy since Thanksgiving! I'll be glad when the holidays are over and I can get back to my normal schedule! I've been neglecting the readers! Hope you have a great Christmas :)

<-Whoops this was from me! LOL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.