Click Here!

Review responses/votes for "Within the Lies"

SilverMyst

Interactive stories can be fun ~  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Kinks/Toys would you like to see used in the story? (please comment)

As far as the links go, DSC, um... Have you heard that song "Time's on Your Side"? Yeah, well... that is so not my theme song XD lol I'm lucky to find time to chat and type XD lol But I MAKE time to do so because I really enjoy it and it relaxes me... sadly it cuts into any reading time I might have had just about XD lol

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

As far as the links go, DSC, um... Have you heard that song "Time's on Your Side"? Yeah, well... that is so not my theme song XD lol I'm lucky to find time to chat and type XD lol But I MAKE time to do so because I really enjoy it and it relaxes me... sadly it cuts into any reading time I might have had just about XD lol

no never heard of it

could you also go back and answer some of my earlier posts though when you get the chance and I said those were songs I thought could be Harry's theme songs not mine

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

By the way I think Harry should sing some of those songs because I know that when I am upset and sing along with one of my songs it does help me feel better

Also I kind of would like to see Luna in some of the outfits Lady Gaga wore mostly the gold one in bad romance and that black one with that was between the 'Monster' scene of the video

I could actually picture Luna wearing those

Personally, I'd like to see Luna (or Neville) as a traitor to something, doesn't even have to be Harry-related. A reviewer asked me this and it left me wanting *sighs* ah well, as the saying goes 'if you want it, go and get it' ... or in this case 'go an write it' which I will be doing anyway ^^

And once Ginny finds out what Harry is and the... responsibilities that come with it, she'll be understanding and supportive. Besides, Harry's her brothers' mate, she wouldn't touch him sexually with a ten foot pole now...

Now that's quite the welcome change!! I don't mind Ginny-bashing, but I quite like it when she's supportive of Harry.

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Personally, I'd like to see Luna (or Neville) as a traitor to something, doesn't even have to be Harry-related. A reviewer asked me this and it left me wanting *sighs* ah well, as the saying goes 'if you want it, go and get it' ... or in this case 'go an write it' which I will be doing anyway ^^

Now that's quite the welcome change!! I don't mind Ginny-bashing, but I quite like it when she's supportive of Harry.

personally I like Luna siding with Harry and being a seer but to each their own

I really don't care which side Ginny takes though like you I kind of want her as supportive as long as she is well written and I like supportive but still Slutty Ginny where for some reason every guy she seems to get with turns gay seriously she dated Dean and let's face it he is normally with Seamus in fanfics oh and she is bi sexual

If we do keep Neville I kind of want him to be with Rabastan since I love Harry/Rodolphus more and if you think about it Rabastan/Neville is the same as Voldemort/Harry so it could be interesting as a side pairing especially if both of them are crushing on Harry as well which is what I do in my fanfic A Succubus In Love which can be found on Fanfiction.net but is being rewritten

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Have you ever read the fic A Life of Lies it is a really good fic where sometimes Harry quotes literature and stuff and it got me thinking of how funny it would be if when Harry gets really fustrated with the Order in a discusion singing is one of his coping methods or he ends up quoteing songs making the Order go WTF and think he's crazy

For example

"Now Harry please listen" Dumbledore says

"No you listen Dumbledore," Harry interrupts "I'm done with you all of you and this war."

"Oh and where do you plan on going," Dumbledore asked "after all you have no one else to turn to."

"So What I'm still a rock star." Harry yelled before slamming the door shut and leaving the gaping Order

"Wait a second," Ron said ending the awkward silence "when did he become a rock star?"

This caused Hermione, who was giggling in the corner, to burst out in laughter understanding causing the whole Order to look at her as if she was insane

If we do keep Neville I kind of want him to be with Rabastan since I love Harry/Rodolphus more and if you think about it Rabastan/Neville is the same as Voldemort/Harry so it could be interesting as a side pairing especially if both of them are crushing on Harry as well which is what I do in my fanfic A Succubus In Love which can be found on Fanfiction.net but is being rewritten

That pronoun right there... *shakes head* :P

Anyway, I don't think it'd be the same, I mean... Harry has no constant reminder of his parents the way Neville does, Harry, instead, has an impression of them and misses something he never really had, actually something he doesn't remember he had. Though in a way those idealised impressions he has are worse.

Have you ever read the fic A Life of Lies it is a really good fic where sometimes Harry quotes literature and stuff and it got me thinking of how funny it would be if when Harry gets really fustrated with the Order in a discusion singing is one of his coping methods or he ends up quoteing songs making the Order go WTF and think he's crazy

Know it?! I used to be a beta for that fic until Noctem took sometime off for family mattersi.. and yes, it's a VERY good fic, though the one with the quotes was usualy Evan and not Harry.

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

That pronoun right there... *shakes head* :P

yes completly my bad but we have been constantly pitching ideas to her so in a way we have been helping her write it if Silver is offended I am sorry

Anyway, I don't think it'd be the same, I mean... Harry has no constant reminder of his parents the way Neville does, Harry, instead, has an impression of them and misses something he never really had, actually something he doesn't remember he had. Though in a way those idealised impressions he has are worse.

actually there is a constant reminder, the Dursley's and everyone around him

Think of it the Dursley's are always spoiling Dudley as if trying to prove to Harry he had no one, then there are the Weasley's who are psuedo family but can also proved to be a reminder he doesn't have his parents, and then the biggest reminder is his scar which he got because of his mother's sacrifice

Now as for expectations like Neville's grandmother with Neville's father look at Snape or Sirius both of them are always comparing him to his father

so yeah it is pretty close to the same thing though to be honest I think Bella/Neville would be even closer because Neville has shown more hatred towards her then the male Lestranges or Crouch all of home helped in the torture of his parents

Know it?! I used to be a beta for that fic until Noctem took sometime off for family mattersi.. and yes, it's a VERY good fic, though the one with the quotes was usualy Evan and not Harry.

Really, also I know it mostly Evan but Harry did so also and I was just using it as an example

Seriously (no I'n not talking to you Sirius) one of the best fics I have ever read wasn't there also an update recently is there a chance they might continue it soon?

I am actually thinking of doing a Azkaban fic somewhat like it, I always put down where I get my inspirations from so don't worry about that, but I just can't get it the way I want it besides I have so many fics I need to do first

If I do do something like it though it will have Fenrir being the one and the most similarity it really has is the fact that Harry was raised by a Dark Supporter who is in Azkaban with him

I was thinking something along the line of an injured Fenrir is found by Harry who helps takes care of him and Fenrir keeps coming back to visit Harry through the years but can't take him away because of the wards

though perhaps I shouldn't be talking about that here and like I said it is only in planning stages and I already have to many fics to work before I should even start with new fics

Oh Silver here is a link to my fanfic profile you might like some of the fanfics though most of them haven't got to the lemons and a few are being rewritten but they are harem fics

http://www.fanfiction.net/~darkserpentcat

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

actually there is a constant reminder, the Dursley's and everyone around him

Think of it the Dursley's are always spoiling Dudley as if trying to prove to Harry he had no one, then there are the Weasley's who are psuedo family but can also proved to be a reminder he doesn't have his parents, and then the biggest reminder is his scar which he got because of his mother's sacrifice

Now as for expectations like Neville's grandmother with Neville's father look at Snape or Sirius both of them are always comparing him to his father

so yeah it is pretty close to the same thing though to be honest I think Bella/Neville would be even closer because Neville has shown more hatred towards her then the male Lestranges or Crouch all of home helped in the torture of his parents

I meant whom where I put home also I am not always saying Sirius does this to Harry but I have seen fics where that is the case

I am not implying you should do a Bella/Neville personally I don't really like Bella with anyone but Hermione, Ginny, Luna or Tonks and yes I have actually seen some of them as minor pairings

My favorites are being with the first and last to be with Bella but I think Luna would also be great with Bella because of the whole insanity though in my opinion everyone is insane in their own way or else life is boring

I also think Ginny and Bella would be awesome if both of them were slutty after all Bella is always fawning over Voldemort who she has a crush on and the same sometimes with Ginny and Harry though I wouldn't be surprised if Ginny was also attracted to Tom after the second book

Though I do hope you don't make the amount of bi-sexuals and gays so much it is unrealistic but there should be minor femslash in my opinion don't know why though

I saw some Harry/Percy there...

May I recommend some of my own:

Taking Chances:

A poor choice of a marriage partner turns out to be the best thing to even happen to Harry as they take a chance at happiness.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7086882/1/Taking_Chances

Red Hair and Green Eyes:

Harry's worried and Percy notices. Unfortunately for the redhead, he has always been weak when it comes to his obsessions.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6440584/1/Red_Hair_and_Green_Eyes

Of course, there's more than a handful of Harry/Voldemort that you're, obviously, more than welcome to read ;)

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Taking Chances:

A poor choice of a marriage partner turns out to be the best thing to even happen to Harry as they take a chance at happiness.

http://www.fanfictio.../Taking_Chances

Red Hair and Green Eyes:

Harry's worried and Percy notices. Unfortunately for the redhead, he has always been weak when it comes to his obsessions.

http://www.fanfictio..._and_Green_Eyes

Of course, there's more than a handful of Harry/Voldemort that you're, obviously, more than welcome to read ;)

thanks I will try them later but you should be warned that I probably have some members in each harem that you don't like since I am partial to Fenrir and he seems to be in most if not all of my harems

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

By the way since Silver hadn't put it up yet I thought I should let people know that the new Chapter has been added though it is Unbeta'd for now

Also Silver I reviewed but didn't say much since we have been discussing most of the story on here but I have a question

Why is it you always bold normal speech I personally find it harder to read it that way, don't know why, and would appreciate it if you stopped bolding it

Taking Chances:

http://www.fanfictio.../Taking_Chances

Red Hair and Green Eyes:

http://www.fanfictio..._and_Green_Eyes

Yeah... I've been reading the first one in my spare time :3 ~ (which is very little and it takes away from my writing *ducks to avoid incoming objects* ^^; ) I like what I've read, the Salamander thing was brilliant! I haven't finished it yet, but I think it'd be best if I wait until after I'm done typing the next chapter XD lol

By the way since Silver hadn't put it up yet I thought I should let people know that the new Chapter has been added though it is Unbeta'd for now

Also Silver I reviewed but didn't say much since we have been discussing most of the story on here but I have a question

Why is it you always bold normal speech I personally find it harder to read it that way, don't know why, and would appreciate it if you stopped bolding it

Thanks for giving the notice about the update DSC! I fell asleep right after I posted XD lol

That's fine <3 I just appreciate that you review <3 Though I really enjoy chatting here too <3

Seriously?! (note: I loved your "not talking to you, Sirius" comment when you said this XD lol) I've been doing it to try and make it EASIER on people XD lol I guess as along as the thoughts are in italics it will make it easier... I'll go back and change that when I get some time <3 Thanks for pointing that out *^.^*

Yeah... I've been reading the first one in my spare time :3 ~ (which is very little and it takes away from my writing *ducks to avoid incoming objects* ^^; ) I like what I've read, the Salamander thing was brilliant! I haven't finished it yet, but I think it'd be best if I wait until after I'm done typing the next chapter XD lol

lol, I dare say that you just might like what I did with Umbridge ;) the second one is more innocent (sort of) though they both have hints of MPreg.

I've been doing it to try and make it EASIER on people XD lol I guess as along as the thoughts are in italics it will make it easier... I'll go back and change that when I get some time <3 Thanks for pointing that out *^.^*

I have to agree with her on that, bold is odd for speech pattern, might I suggest you save it for mental-talk or parseltongue? o.o

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Animagus are AWESOME! But I can't make any promises in this fic... Funny you should mention that since I've been playing with the animagus idea for another fic XD lol When I get plot bunnies, it's usually several at a time XD lol

If you do animagus forms then some of his mates can call Harry after it like if Harry turned into a feline they could call him kitten or if he turned into a canine pup like Fenrir and Remus already tend to call him in fanfics

However I would love to see a more unique animagus or the ones that are less used since most fanfics tend to make Harry either a panther or wolf (oddly enough I haven't really seen that many fanfics where Harry was a snake animagus not that I haven't seen any)

By the way can Harry call one of his older mates Daddy either in bed or both in and out. I really don't know why I just have a love for Daddy/Son relationships even if they aren't biological and I would like someone else paired with Harry to have him call daddy besides James, Sirius and Remus (not that I wouldn't mind Harry calling them that to)

I can also see Harry having the same type of fetish what with how he was raised he probably wants a father he knows will love him and who better then his mates especially if some of his mates are similiar to werewolves in Twilight and adapt to what their mates need at the time.

Members I would suggest doing this for are Remus though I rather there be someone else to, Rodolphus because I think he would always want a child but Bella wouldn't allow it, Hagrid though I don't know why except that he was there for Harry through thin and thick, and Fenrir just because I have the idea stuck in my head, oh and maybe Kingsley though I don't know why

Also may I suggest that since Harry's mates aren't going to just jump out at him that one of his older mates ends up adopting him first because of Voldemorts influence unless it is Voldemort himself. That is after Voldemort learns Harry is a horcrux and needs to have Harry protected plus I have seen fics where Lucius adopted Harry before Harry is with Voldemort which is on here

Oh and also with the Dursley's dead Harry will have to go to his next of kin, wait this is six year right not seventh I forgot, and since James was a pureblood he must have some cousins, heck there is a strong implication that Sirius is a distant cousin actually since James mother may have been Dorea Potter nee Black so if the next of kin that lands with Harry happens to be his mate, well I'll let you put the dots together

I have to agree with her on that, bold is odd for speech pattern, might I suggest you save it for mental-talk or parseltongue? o.o

Actually Wynter I'm a guy not a girl

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

So I just got to the Salamander part and I just want to say that I don't really think that is very accurate, I mean the whole magical creature part, as James, Sirius, Rita, McGonagall and Wormtail weren't magical though there is no proof a wizard can't turn into a magical creature

also Silver though I did suggest a more unique creature I would request it wasn't something like a salamander, no offense meant Ravenheart, I just find them gross

So I just got to the Salamander part and I just want to say that I don't really think that is very accurate, I mean the whole magical creature part, as James, Sirius, Rita, McGonagall and Wormtail weren't magical though there is no proof a wizard can't turn into a magical creature.

And there's nothing saying that they weren't magical, or that they had no special abilities. I mean, where would their magical core go?

Anyway, I've got a question for both of you: Have you ever been in love with your own fanfiction? Here I am, reading my own stories again, and absolutely smitten with most of them!

PS: A better source of information, imho, is HP Lexicon.

Edited by Wynter Ravenheart

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

like I said there is no positive proof that a wizard can't turn into a magical creature but as I said the examples we have seen so far are all none magical so to say that a wizard always turns into a magical creature is wrong

As for the core it probably stays with the wizard which is why they can turn into an animagus with or without a core in fact I would hazard a guess that the core spreads through the wizards body, like a suite or blanket, transforming it into the creature the core and soul most reflect however because the wizard's core is spread like a suit around the wizard the actual core is to weak so when a wizard wishes to do proper magic the core will instantly stop spreading and returning together thus turning the animagus back to a wizard and giving the wizard suffecient magical energy to focus on

This could also prove to be why the animagus transformation takes years and grueling work to master because it is a form of wandless magic that you are trying to spread through out your body

And there's nothing saying that they weren't magical, or that they had no special abilities. I mean, where would their magical core go?

Anyway, I've got a question for both of you: Have you ever been in love with your own fanfiction? Here I am, reading my own stories again, and absolutely smitten with most of them!

PS: A better source of information, imho, is HP Lexicon.

Agreed and no.

No, I do not fall in love with them because usually when I read them again I have improved upon my writing style and think they are crap and want to redo them ><;; ... Yes, I am my own worst critic XD lol And a bit of a perfectionist... Ah well. Though I'll admit, I still love the plots and the concepts when re-reading, the actual style is usually what irks me XD lol

lol, I dare say that you just might like what I did with Umbridge ;) the second one is more innocent (sort of) though they both have hints of MPreg.

MPreg is fun! :D And yes, this story is more than likely... No, scratch that, knowing what I have planned it will be MPreg XD lol And with an interesting explanation/birthing method too XD lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.