Click Here!

Review responses/votes for "Within the Lies"

SilverMyst

Interactive stories can be fun ~  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Kinks/Toys would you like to see used in the story? (please comment)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

And it's for those reasons that I can get mad at Ron! ... For a time. Then I know he realizes his errors, to an extent, and apologizes. He's a lovable prat no matter which way I look at it. And there will be reasons why he's jealous, not all due to Harry, and he'll just be taking his frustration out on his friend.

*imagines Ron trying to snuggle with Harry and the twins tearing into him* Yeah... Crush is okay, as long as he doesn't act on it Oo; lol

You know that you could also add Ron to the harem as well and in a way he could also be the loyal one though I really don't know because like I said sometimes his loyalty does waver

*imagines a more muscular Ron in a threesome with Voldemort and Krum and using spells to stick chess pieces or a quidditch broom inside Harry's abused tush*

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

No no no no no no no no no NO! Shopping trips are booooooooooooooooooooooring... you could just go over it with a brief, one paragraph, summary, also, can I ask for the 'house inside a trunk' to NOT exist here? Please? I mean, if it was at all possible, the Weasleys would live in a trunk/house, wouldn't they?!

I kind of have to agree with Raven on this however I can concede if you put only one or two rooms such as a training room or storage room and to tell the truth there must be limits to the rooms that a trunk can hold because if you think about it the room in Barty Jr.'s truck that held Mad-Eye looked the same width of the trunk it was only deeper so that is probably a limitation to it

If you do a school shopping scene the most I would suggest is not to go into detail about the shopping unless it involves something majorly important like a wand or a magical weapon or enchanted robes that have to chose or be specifically forged for the person using magical cores that are aligned with the wizard sort of like what people do when giving Harry a new wand

However if you aren't doing any of those I would suggest using it as a date with the twins or Harry gaining contact with one of the darker mates when he goes down knockturn to find some darker reading material

Actually... speaking of BDSM and domination and whatnot, you might want to read this: http://bestmates-xma...989.html#cutid1 It's Harry/Ron but it has the most beautiful representation of rope play and dom/sub that I've ever seen... (and trust me, I've seen a LOT)

I haven't finished the second chapter but I agree that this is a perfect example of how I want the BDSM. Because though I do think I like it I just don't like really hard core stuff

I think the most I can stand with BDSM is bondage, spanking, putting things down his butt, light hits with a riding crop as well as shoving it down his butt, D/s basically anything that won't scar Harry or put him into to much pain

also another good BDSM, if you can call it that, is this chapter http://hp.adultfanfi...94502&chapter=4

as well as

http://hp.adultfanfi...hp?no=600009979 (warning there is beast in this fic but honestly not that much and it was good)

http://hp.adultfanfi...hp?no=544193206 (not that much BDSM but the rape play and I thought that it was a great Fenrir/Harry)

http://hp.adultfanfi...hp?no=600094441 (this fic kind of sickens me but I can't stop reading it )

http://hp.adultfanfi...hp?no=600023633

basically these are the fics that kind of got me first interested in BDSM though the chapter I mentioned earlier was what got me loving Kingsley/Harry

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Uhg I forgot to ask earlier but will Harry, his friends and his mates be able to gain animagus forms or at least allow their creature blood allowing them to turn into animals because it always upsetted me when J.K. never made them animagus

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh by the way if you do Fenrir I hope you do him more like other people who write the pairings as a fanfic and not the movie version because I like Fenrir better in fanfics and how he is described in the books then how he looked in the movies

Actually... speaking of BDSM and domination and whatnot, you might want to read this: http://bestmates-xmas.livejournal.com/49989.html#cutid1 It's Harry/Ron but it has the most beautiful representation of rope play and dom/sub that I've ever seen... (and trust me, I've seen a LOT)

Ooooh, me likey! *^.^* A very lovely representation indeed <3

Uhg I forgot to ask earlier but will Harry, his friends and his mates be able to gain animagus forms or at least allow their creature blood allowing them to turn into animals because it always upsetted me when J.K. never made them animagus

Animagus are AWESOME! But I can't make any promises in this fic... Funny you should mention that since I've been playing with the animagus idea for another fic XD lol When I get plot bunnies, it's usually several at a time XD lol

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

well I do have some suggestions as to how to make it fit

1) Since Remus can't teach Harry and the twins animagus forms then you should make it so that Harry is taught by Kingsley (if you use him) this could also be counted as Harry and Kingsley bonding (again if you use him)

2) If Harry and Voldemort make a personal treaty before mating then Voldemort has to agree to either

A) teach Harry how to become an animagus because I have a hard time thinking the Dark Lord wouldn't have attempted in it since it is a useful skill

B) Have one of his DE's who are an animagus and will be Harry's future mate train them thus being a bonding time for them

If you would like links to some sites to help you decide on animagus I can help but it might take awhile

I shudder to ask but what did you think of the fics and pics I suggested

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

I was wondering if I could request some scenes or songs to be featured in the fic (though honestly I pretty much avoid the songs when reading fics)

I want to see a strip poker scene with Harry and some of his mates where the mates secretly make a bet where the winner or the first person to get Harry naked in the game gets Harry for the night. However then more Death Eater's some how take place in it without the mates realizing they over heard them or Harry overhears them and somehow beats the crap out of all of them in the game

As for songs here are some songs I love not in any particular order

1. Bad Romance from Lady Gaga
  2. Judas by Lady Gaga ( for some reason I feel that both songs would fit perfectly in Harry's life with his darker mates)
  3. Get this Party Started by Pink
  4. So What by Pink (okay now this song would really fit in the story for when Harry basically tells the Order to Fuck off)
  5. Fun House by Pink
  6. Ave Mary A by Pink (In my opinion this could have been a theme song for Harry's life)
  7. The Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga

that is all I can think of but they were all made after Harry's time so I am a tad worried about them

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

I feel like I shouldn't be putting up so many music videos on here but hey if you use them people can come to the forum to see them.

by the way none of these are mine I got these from Youtube and I saying this just to get out the basics incase I would get in trouble for not doing so

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

By the way am I the only one who can picture Luna wearing some outfits that Lady Gaga has worn over the years?

Also in the fic The Black Bunny after Harry gets together with Voldemort Harry has a kink room could you give him a kink room because I think Harry singing and dancing those songs while wearing a skimpy outfit (or no outfit at all) would really turn on his mates and if he wanted to punish them he could do that while they are bond and unable to take him or take care of their problems (I'm evil if you haven't guessed by now)

This fic is not mine I just love it and recommend it

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5432341/1/

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

It has no relevance whatsoever to anything.

Well actually when i posted the videos it was because I was suggesting using the songs in the fic and I wanted to make sure that Winter knew which songs I meant

Also I kind of would like to see Luna in some of the outfits Lady Gaga wore mostly the gold one in bad romance and that black one with that was between the 'Monster' scene of the video

I could actually picture Luna wearing those

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

By the way if Ginny will side with Harry can you put her with Luna and/or Bella in the fic as well as make her slutty and suggest Harry, her and her mate have a threesome or they all just have one big happy orgy which Harry says no to

I saw this in a fanfic but I can't really find it except I think it was a twilight/HP crossover

By the way if Ginny will side with Harry can you put her with Luna and/or Bella in the fic as well as make her slutty and suggest Harry, her and her mate have a threesome or they all just have one big happy orgy which Harry says no to

I saw this in a fanfic but I can't really find it except I think it was a twilight/HP crossover

I know an author that did a Twilight/HP crossover, but she adopted it out... might explain why you can't find it. I don't know, but I'll ask her *^.^* And once Ginny finds out what Harry is and the... responsibilities that come with it, she'll be understanding and supportive. Besides, Harry's her brothers' mate, she wouldn't touch him sexually with a ten foot pole now... though I can see her suggesting that as a joke just to rile her brothers XD lol

Interesting playlist :3 ~ I think Bad Romance is quite appropriate as well XD lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.