Click Here!

Review responses/votes for "Within the Lies"

SilverMyst

Interactive stories can be fun ~  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Kinks/Toys would you like to see used in the story? (please comment)

DSC - Life has been hectic, and I'm going out of town on Saturday. I HOPE to update Sunday, but I can't make any promises...

Wynter- Great to see you! And you have some very valid points as well :) I can't help but enjoy reading your debate/banter. But there is one thing you can agree on, if your comment about Theodore is anything to go on, you both enjoy "under-appreciated" characters. You both like to see them get some attention and see the spotlight, and I think that's really great! I love those types of characters too! :3 ~

Another thing you two have in common... You spelled my name wrong :P lmao But I don't mind *^.^* Silver works fine, because the Myst is kinda confusing because of the Y and you're probably thinking of the fairy character (Silvermist) from Tinkerbell @.@ lol ... Which has a personality similar to my own XD lol So if you think of me as her, that is fine as well *^.^*

~ Silver

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, it's more like I didn't check your name before tipping ;)

Weeeeeeell... Besides Harry/Voldemort (which will probably be my favourite pairing for a long time to come) I'm a fan of rare pairings ^_^ so: Terry Boot, Theodore Nott, Percy Weasley *discretely points out towards own author's page*, Rabastan or Rodolphus Lestrange, Bill Weasley (thus the suggestion) and so many others...

Oddly enough I tend to think of Neville as Harry's brother o.o

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

DSC - Life has been hectic, and I'm going out of town on Saturday. I HOPE to update Sunday, but I can't make any promises...

Wynter- Great to see you! And you have some very valid points as well :) I can't help but enjoy reading your debate/banter. But there is one thing you can agree on, if your comment about Theodore is anything to go on, you both enjoy "under-appreciated" characters. You both like to see them get some attention and see the spotlight, and I think that's really great! I love those types of characters too! :3 ~

Another thing you two have in common... You spelled my name wrong :P lmao But I don't mind *^.^* Silver works fine, because the Myst is kinda confusing because of the Y and you're probably thinking of the fairy character (Silvermist) from Tinkerbell @.@ lol ... Which has a personality similar to my own XD lol So if you think of me as her, that is fine as well *^.^*

~ Silver

Odd I did go back and check I probably was just so distracted with my rant that I didn't realize it was with a y

lol, it's more like I didn't check your name before tipping ;)

Weeeeeeell... Besides Harry/Voldemort (which will probably be my favourite pairing for a long time to come) I'm a fan of rare pairings ^_^ so: Terry Boot, Theodore Nott, Percy Weasley *discretely points out towards own author's page*, Rabastan or Rodolphus Lestrange, Bill Weasley (thus the suggestion) and so many others...

Oddly enough I tend to think of Neville as Harry's brother o.o

Well at least we do agree on things since I love LV as my favorite (When doing Harry goes dark there just has to be some connection with LV or I get annoyed)

and I love the Lestranges since they are so unused but Rodolphus is by far my favorite since he is described as being thicker and I hate skinny pretty boys which is one of my problems with Snape,Lucius and Draco along with the sheer number of those fics, granted Snape's no pretty boy you get my point.

My turn to be rude I think... while I have read Malfoy and Snape with Harry, the thought of the others with Harry makes me nauseous, so no, I'm not giving it a chance and I don't plan to. That's all I have to say on that.

Well as I said before Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I personally love gay bears and hairy men which is why I love these as well as their personality.

Anyways I am sorry that I was rude earlier and I can understand with not giving some pairings as there are admittedly ones I refused to give a try myself or only did so by accident

Also, with this bit:

You're just calling him stupid, as much as I hated it, Petunia was, at the very end, the only logical choice family-wise... James' parents were already dead, so was Lily's, Sirius was in Azkaban, who was left to take care of Harry? The Ministry was a mess and there was a very real chance that Harry, if he was put up for adoption, would end in a DE family and thus, dead. The trials and excuses (in the case of Malfoy & others) weren't over and done with overnight, so he was also in danger in a magical region (such as The Burrow, for example). The only place that could be safe, where they could put up protection wards and make them work, was with Petunia. Remus is not lacking a functioning brain, so one can reason that he did know if not where, with whom Harry was.

Could Dumbledore put something in Remus' brain to make him forget or just not give a damn? Sure, but unlikely. As a 15 month-old baby, Harry needed protection, blood-wards + a protective werewolf is a damned good protection if you ask me. Much better than a squib! Also, even with the werewolf-laws, there's very, very little that can nullify a will, while I doubt James and Lily would put the safety of their son to chance by naming Remus a guardian, they could have made him a caretaker, as in living in the area and keeping an eye on the boy. But that's just a theory mind.

Also, just so we're clear: Fudge stepped up as Minister for Magic in 1990, he had no say whatsoever in Harry's life before that.

I wasn't calling Remus stupid I was calling Dumbledore a manipulative old coot. :pissed:

I doubt Lily would put it in her will that Harry was to be left with Petunia in the first place since I have a hard time believing she didn't know, or at least suspect, how Petunia would treat Harry so Remus probably figured that Dumbledore wouldn't be with Petunia.

By the way we don't really know that much about the Potter side to determine that Petunia was the only logical one James was a pureblood so he was bound to have hundreds of cousins who could have taken Harry in and everyone knew Petunia detested magic and her sister Lily.

Also grief does make a person do stupid things especially when that person is a werewolf who lost what he felt was his pack, plus to be honest what about the rest of Lily and James's friends it wasn't just Remus who didn't show up in Harry's life and I doubt that Lily only made friends with Sev or that James didn't have other friends outside the marauders. At least with Remus his fear would have honestly been more valid.

As for the whole werewolf + bloodwards and it being a better protection then a squib, don't you think even a normal wizard would have been better protection then a squib then there is the fact that again Remus is a werewolf Dumbledore and Remus would be in the constant fear that he wouldn't be able to control himself on the full moon and attack someone

As for the will well Dumbledore, and I feel even in canon, was manipulative he honestly could have sealed the will and convince people that there was no will, even though I to feel that considering the Potter's were being hunted for awhile now and they were in war that it was unlikely they didn't have a will, and that it was stupid no one checked into it. Why Harry hadn't checked for a will from his parents is beyond me.

Granted I find it hard to believe no one looked into the will either but lets face it everyone, stupidly in my opinion, blindly trusted Albus so it really wouldn't be to hard for him to manipulate the others including Remus in his time of sorrow that he did what had to be done.

So basically what I am saying is that though Remus made mistakes so did every character in the books heck Sirius made one of the biggest mistakes in my opinion by running after Peter instead of staying with Harry but like I said grief does stupid things

By the way if Remus didn't know where Petunia lived how could he have gotten to Harry if you think about it don't you find it strange no wizard knew where Harry was through out his first years of life before the wizarding world so Remus probably didn't either even if he knew Harry was with Petunia.

We really don't even know what Remus was doing in the time between the end of the war and third year either for all we know he was looking for Harry at the time. Though really I think J.K. hadn't even thought about Remus or Sirius in until the third book so we can't really go all hate for one character due to plot holes in the book

As for his absent in the fourth book well how could he have been in contact with Harry except through letters I mean what with Harry being in Privet Drive and then Hogwarts and Remus was very shabby and poor due to not having a good job so he might not have even been able to afford an owl or floo network to contact Harry or the paper to know about Harry, granted the paper doesn't cost much but he probably had to buckle down on luxuries all the same, and Harry hadn't really contacted him either I think so really the blame falls on both of them for that

However I feel this is really getting off topic with the forum so we should probably stop unless there is another forum that debates whether or not Remus is a good pairing with Harry

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Ravenheart

when reading a harem fic you should be prepared to see some pairings you don't like because an author can't make everybody happy so let's just call a truce for now since I don't want to constantly be bickering over pairings

however I would like to suggest at least looking at the Fenrir/Harry's I actually quite love them and there are a few so you actually might like some of them though I could be wrong

Silver

I think it might be a better idea to stop with the whole negative votes to be honest because you are just going to get people arguing over pairings and peoples feelings might get hurt, even though I hate Drarry,Snarry and Lucius/Harry and I really don't see the appeal in those because to me if Draco was gay he would be a bottom like Harry and Snape loving Lily before kind of creeps me out plus they don't get along and Snape isn't really attractive in my eyes or in the books.

You might also want to put warnings when you are going to have lemons between characters and which characters because of what I mentions to Ravenheart that when reading Harem fics there are chances that some characters will be to a persons dislike. This way people can just skip the sex scenes or even lime scenes that they don't like.

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

By the way Ravenheart how do you fill about some of the other rare pairs I suggested?

Kingsley,McNair and Viktor

Granted I chose McNair due to the books description and a fan art I found on deviant art that you could probably find by google images Death Eater cards I believe the artist was Madcarrot so you might want to look at that first.

Viktor was more related to the movies in appearance though

Kingsley could be either but I picture him as large and muscular and really dark skin

The negative votes amused me, but if they will cause controversy then they aren't worth it. I will remove them and make comment that they won't be accepted as a "vote". I'll also reiterate that the votes don't really count and they are for my amusement and is a way for the readers to try and persuade my muse to change course XD lol

Also, I have be up early and will be out of town tomorrow... I will most likely not have a chance to type up the chapter until Sunday at the earliest. If I finish, I will post it unbetaed. If not, then the soonest it will be posted will probably be Tuesday T.T Sorry about the delay, but RL comes first right? *^.^* Though if I get on a roll, Sunday is looking good *^.^* tee hee

~ Silver

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

that's fine and I totally understand I have been unable to continue some of my fics for awhile either because of RL or I just can't get my bloody muse to focus on an idea that has already started instead of filling me up with new one

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Now I know I probably won't get a reply until tommorow after you post the chapter but which ones are you personally leaning towards right now because not only would I like to know but I would also like to suggest some things for the characters and it would be better to know who else is in the harem

By the way I also support Bill or Charlie Weasley though to be honest I like Charlie more because of his muscles and being a dragon tamer I am sure he has plenty of whips and other tools he can use in bed

I also want to suggest some people closer to Harry's age if only a few years older

1) Marcus Flint- personally I didn't think the movie version of him was that ugly and a trip to Hermione's parents or some potions could probably help with the teeth and people make him sound so much hotter after all people do change over the years and he was in his teen years when we first saw him

2) Oliver Wood- I liked the movie version of him and I am sure that he and the twins would be very appreciate if Harry ride their brooms or if they could use Harry as their broom holders plus think of the shower scenes or if madame Hooch brings on a teaching assistant and it is him then you could do a lot of things with Harry and Oliver like detention though this stuff could work with Hagrid or Firenze to since Firenze was a divinations teacher

3) (well technically 3) and 4)) Crabb and Goyle: I know they aren't the brightest of people but there really aren't that many of Harry and them and none of their fathers and Harry also if brains were truly apart of a relationship then Hermione and Ron would have never worked out in the books and even if they aren't book smart doesn't mean they are completely stupid. As for the fathers well I really can't see complete idiots being apart of Voldemorts inner circle even Bella, though insane, wasn't an idiot

5) Graham Montague: There really are none of him and Harry and he is bound to have at least some chest hair

6) any other creatures like minotaurs and Satyrs

Now though I am suggesting these my biggest concerns were the ones I picked earlier so I much rather see the ones I picked before then these but it is just in case

By the way I know that you are unsure about complete anthro but what about making one of the creatures who are mated to Harry like the centaurs only with another creature as a bottom like a lion or leopard though if you use large cats I would suggest making their manhood more human because, I check this for my own idea of a fic, feline penis are only the size of a human finger at best but I would prefer combining a human cock and animal one to make it more unique like giving it the animals sheath while having a human shape

when reading a harem fic you should be prepared to see some pairings you don't like because an author can't make everybody happy so let's just call a truce for now since I don't want to constantly be bickering over pairings

however I would like to suggest at least looking at the Fenrir/Harry's I actually quite love them and there are a few so you actually might like some of them though I could be wrong

See, that's why I stop reading when I see either Draco, Lucius, Severus (more recently), Remus or any person whose cock just has the potential to tear Harry apart x.x or any story which has a crappy plot, whichever comes first.

By the way Ravenheart how do you fill about some of the other rare pairs I suggested?

Kingsley,McNair and Viktor

Granted I chose McNair due to the books description and a fan art I found on deviant art that you could probably find by google images Death Eater cards I believe the artist was Madcarrot so you might want to look at that first.

Viktor was more related to the movies in appearance though

Kingsley could be either but I picture him as large and muscular and really dark skin

I actually do like Kingsley and Viktor (hell, I've beta-ed for a Harry/Viktor fic) I just don't think they might be relevant in this fic, though I wouldn't mind if it was Harry/Voldemort (for example) bringing Viktor to their bed for a one-night stand.

Kingsley... that's be hard, It seems like Harry's going dark (correct me on this if I'm wrong Silver) and since Kingsley is an auror I don't quite see how he could consent to that...

I honestly don't remember McNair's description... but of the DEs I tend to prefer Rodolphus (after Harry or Ron killed Bella), Rabastan and Barty Crouch Jr.... (though with him I always tend to think of David Tennant, who I think is incredibly cute/adorable)

The negative votes amused me, but if they will cause controversy then they aren't worth it. I will remove them and make comment that they won't be accepted as a "vote". I'll also reiterate that the votes don't really count and they are for my amusement and is a way for the readers to try and persuade my muse to change course XD lol

I really don't see why the votes would cause controversy, Silver, just a difference of opinion is quite healthy... as long as there's no name calling/character bashing.

Speaking of characters... are you sure about Ron? There's no reason why you couldn't make someone else a villain... say Umbridge? She's very much alive as far as we know, and Ron is always lovely when he gets all protective of Harry. Maybe have him jealous in a first part, and then make him discover something or other that puts Harry in danger?

I mean I could totally see Ron going: "Yeah, I was jealous of (such and such), but you know I'm a prat anyway! Doesn't mean I want you dead! I mean, I'm jealous of (such and such) and you're jealous of my family... for some odd reason... it's a neverending circle of jealousy! It all works out!" And then him blushing the famous Weasley blush...

Just an idea!

Now I know I probably won't get a reply until tommorow after you post the chapter but which ones are you personally leaning towards right now because not only would I like to know but I would also like to suggest some things for the characters and it would be better to know who else is in the harem

By the way I also support Bill or Charlie Weasley though to be honest I like Charlie more because of his muscles and being a dragon tamer I am sure he has plenty of whips and other tools he can use in bed

I also want to suggest some people closer to Harry's age if only a few years older

1) Marcus Flint- personally I didn't think the movie version of him was that ugly and a trip to Hermione's parents or some potions could probably help with the teeth and people make him sound so much hotter after all people do change over the years and he was in his teen years when we first saw him

2) Oliver Wood- I liked the movie version of him and I am sure that he and the twins would be very appreciate if Harry ride their brooms or if they could use Harry as their broom holders plus think of the shower scenes or if madame Hooch brings on a teaching assistant and it is him then you could do a lot of things with Harry and Oliver like detention though this stuff could work with Hagrid or Firenze to since Firenze was a divinations teacher

3) (well technically 3) and 4)) Crabb and Goyle: I know they aren't the brightest of people but there really aren't that many of Harry and them and none of their fathers and Harry also if brains were truly apart of a relationship then Hermione and Ron would have never worked out in the books and even if they aren't book smart doesn't mean they are completely stupid. As for the fathers well I really can't see complete idiots being apart of Voldemorts inner circle even Bella, though insane, wasn't an idiot

5) Graham Montague: There really are none of him and Harry and he is bound to have at least some chest hair

6) any other creatures like minotaurs and Satyrs

Now though I am suggesting these my biggest concerns were the ones I picked earlier so I much rather see the ones I picked before then these but it is just in case

By the way I know that you are unsure about complete anthro but what about making one of the creatures who are mated to Harry like the centaurs only with another creature as a bottom like a lion or leopard though if you use large cats I would suggest making their manhood more human because, I check this for my own idea of a fic, feline penis are only the size of a human finger at best but I would prefer combining a human cock and animal one to make it more unique like giving it the animals sheath while having a human shape

Yes and no to knowing all the mates thing. I am undecided on a few, but others I'm sure of, but I can't tell you because that would totally give it away XD lol But I will say one thing, I've got a thing for the Weasleys too! That's why I just HAD to have the twins in here.

Oh, and he wont have 5 mates. Harry will have 6 XD lol My whole star center changed from a normal star to a star of David design because I like the idea a LOT better. The fact that there will be 7 mates altogether was too tempting to pass up, and it works out better because there is more of a "balancing" act going on *^.^*

And I think you just gave me an idea Oo; lol Though it isn't due to the last paragraph really... I'm still trying to come to terms with anthro and it's just not working ^^;; lol

Edited by SilverMyst

See, that's why I stop reading when I see either Draco, Lucius, Severus (more recently), Remus or any person whose cock just has the potential to tear Harry apart x.x or any story which has a crappy plot, whichever comes first.

I actually do like Kingsley and Viktor (hell, I've beta-ed for a Harry/Viktor fic) I just don't think they might be relevant in this fic, though I wouldn't mind if it was Harry/Voldemort (for example) bringing Viktor to their bed for a one-night stand.

Kingsley... that's be hard, It seems like Harry's going dark (correct me on this if I'm wrong Silver) and since Kingsley is an auror I don't quite see how he could consent to that...

I honestly don't remember McNair's description... but of the DEs I tend to prefer Rodolphus (after Harry or Ron killed Bella), Rabastan and Barty Crouch Jr.... (though with him I always tend to think of David Tennant, who I think is incredibly cute/adorable)

I really don't see why the votes would cause controversy, Silver, just a difference of opinion is quite healthy... as long as there's no name calling/character bashing.

Speaking of characters... are you sure about Ron? There's no reason why you couldn't make someone else a villain... say Umbridge? She's very much alive as far as we know, and Ron is always lovely when he gets all protective of Harry. Maybe have him jealous in a first part, and then make him discover something or other that puts Harry in danger?

I mean I could totally see Ron going: "Yeah, I was jealous of (such and such), but you know I'm a prat anyway! Doesn't mean I want you dead! I mean, I'm jealous of (such and such) and you're jealous of my family... for some odd reason... it's a neverending circle of jealousy! It all works out!" And then him blushing the famous Weasley blush...

Just an idea!

Harry's going to have too many mates to need any one night stands XD lol Actually, he'll be lucky to get a night off XD lmao!

Going dark... er, can't really say much on that because it'll ruin the surprise... but he wont exactly be "dark". More like he'll understand the shades of grey and there are some secrets he uncovers which proves the line between good and evil is very blurred... Yeah, I can say that without revealing too much I think XD lol It's not like he's going to go on a killing spree... well, unless there is that one scene, but it would totally be justified ^^;; lol

I like healthy debates, I think it's good for people. But I don't want there to be character bashing (unless I'm doing it XD lol) and fighting (unless it's in the story) just because of pairings. And yeah, there will be some fighting. I can just see the Twins terrorizing the DEs now :rofl: lol

About Ron... I'll let you in on a little secret *whispers* he's not really a bad guy, and his need to protect his family/family's mates come will win out. My muse can't stay mad at him, and though his actions are all due to jealousy, it isn't just because of Harry. He'll just take it out on Harry for a while. *ends whisper*

Oh~ There is going to be a song that will give Harry clues as to who his mates will be... sort of. That's why I really love this forum thing, I can give you and DSC a sneak peek as a thank you for hanging out in the forums with me! Think of a soft tune, like Voice of the Sea or something :D

Child mine, do not regret,

The powers you've obtained.

Child mine, do not denounce,

The powers you can claim.

Si~x mates, for you to take.

Si~x mates, for you to claim,

Their powers then your own.

The wisest one, your Wis~dom,

Your protector they shall be.

The strongest one, your strength will come,

Your offense they shall be.

The faithful one, will show their loyalty,

Your defense they shall be.

One of Grace, will find their place,

They'll bring humor to your world.

Compassionate one, emotions aglow,

Your feelings they'll always know.

Your Power piece, your rivalry,

They'll keep you on your toes.

Si~x mates, for you to claim.

Si~x mates, for you to take.

Their powers then your own.

Child mine, do not denounce,

The powers you can claim.

Child mine, do not regret,

The powers you've obtained.

I've been singing it ever since I came up with it XD lmao Too bad my singing sounds like a dying cat T.T Anyway, hope you like it *^.^* Maybe it'll help with guesses/votes, and maybe not XD lol There are still several who can fill those spots XD lol And it keeps my mind somewhat on track and narrows it down for me XD lol

Can you tell which one is Fred and which one is George? :D

Okay, back to typing the chapter now...

About Ron... I'll let you in on a little secret *whispers* he's not really a bad guy, and his need to protect his family/family's mates come will win out. My muse can't stay mad at him, and though his actions are all due to jealousy, it isn't just because of Harry. He'll just take it out on Harry for a while. *ends whisper*

I knew it! :yahoo: But Ron is rather lovely when he goes back to apologize, at least I think so.

Voldemort? Like it or not he's a genius, though it doesn't necessarily mean wise...

I keep thinking Voldemort...

It's be neat if it were either Theodore or Percy

Either Fred or George

Same as above~~

Now this one is Tom... I am right, aren't I?!

Okay, back to typing the chapter now...

You better! I need a birthday present to look forward to! Just reassure me that there's no Draco in here and it'll be great!

I knew it! :yahoo: But Ron is rather lovely when he goes back to apologize, at least I think so.

You better! I need a birthday present to look forward to! Just reassure me that there's no Draco in here and it'll be great!

Yes, blushing red heads are nice <3 tee hee And your guesses to the song are good. Wisdom is a tricky one though. One can be wise at one thing and completely clueless in another. The song is just meant to give Harry clues so he can better find his mates. It's like a prophecy... they are vague, with hidden meaning and a lot of possibilities.

Happy Birthday! Since I haven't got the chapter finished up (RL, gotta love it!) I'll give you a present, some reassurance... Draco will be in the story, but not with Harry... at any rate <.<;; lol I kind of feel sorry for the little guy if everything goes as planned XD lol

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Sorry for taking so long to reply but every time I try to it says the amount of beginning quotes doesn't match up to the amount of end quotes

I know what you mean but still I have read fanfics where the harem pairing hasn't been announced but the plot looks good and then when I found out it was a pairing I didn't like I would get so mad I wouldn't read it any further but I also felt great disappointment because I liked the story up to that point now I just learn to ignore it if the harem consist of at least some characters I like

Actually there are a few ways you can bring Viktor in

1. He comes over to visit Hermione for the summer because of a quidditch game
  2. He takes the DADA professor position at Hogwarts (Think of it Harry is forced to bend down on Viktor's teacher desk while Viktor molest him after class also think of the type of detentions Krum would give Harry :devil: )
  3. After Voldemort gets together with Harry goes to Durmstrange where Viktor is a teacher or teaching assistant. (Voldemort chooses Durmstrange because he already has control of it thanks to Igor Karkaroff who doesn't want to risk displeasing his lord more then he already has so Igor will make extra sure Potter is safe)
  4. After the Death Eaters stand on Muggleborns change because of Harry Viktor joins the DE's like in the fic Descent into Darkness on FF.net I would really recommend it)

Actually if Harry bonds with Kingsley before learning about Voldemort and his other darker mates and Kingsley trust Harry and wants him to be happy he might turn nuetral

besides Kingsley can be one of the people who thinks that it is unfair to put the whole outcome and expectations of war on one teenager and that said teenager shouldn't even have to fight while the adults of the wizarding world choose to cower behind him making him either a hero or a traitor when he didn't ask to have any place in the war, as you can guess I really am upset at the wizarding world for what they did :pissed:

here is a link to the picture that made me want to see more fics with him in Harry (this is actually very close to how the book describe him)

http://madcarrot.dev.../109800#/dci5pm

you could also check Harry Potter wikia for the description though don't think it is like the actor since the actor is not what I had in mind

I agree even though I suggested it however I feel that if this keeps up someone might end up bashing a character or accidentally think someone is bashing a character they like and argue with each other and go to far

Also I know you weren't bashing Remus however I was starting to look at it that way because to be honest I am defensive it was because of that when I was feeling defensive that I suggested it but I really don't care anymore

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Yes and no to knowing all the mates thing. I am undecided on a few, but others I'm sure of, but I can't tell you because that would totally give it away XD lol But I will say one thing, I've got a thing for the Weasleys too! That's why I just HAD to have the twins in here.

Oh, and he wont have 5 mates. Harry will have 6 XD lol My whole star center changed from a normal star to a star of David design because I like the idea a LOT better. The fact that there will be 7 mates altogether was too tempting to pass up, and it works out better because there is more of a "balancing" act going on *^.^*

And I think you just gave me an idea Oo; lol Though it isn't due to the last paragraph really... I'm still trying to come to terms with anthro and it's just not working ^^;; lol

actually when I suggested seven mates I wasn't counting Harry as the seventh but I can understand your want for balance but does this mean each of Harry's mates will have another who are in his harem?

Going dark... er, can't really say much on that because it'll ruin the surprise... but he wont exactly be "dark". More like he'll understand the shades of grey and there are some secrets he uncovers which proves the line between good and evil is very blurred... Yeah, I can say that without revealing too much I think XD lol It's not like he's going to go on a killing spree... well, unless there is that one scene, but it would totally be justified ^^;; lol

basically what you are saying is that Harry will be neutral but more alligned with the Dark which means he will stay out of the war unless it becomes a personal matter, correct?

For me the Golden Trio and most characters except Umbridge and Dumbledore are toss ups but with me leaning closer to Ron bashing

For example Ron and Harry are friends so like in all friendships and any relationships they are bound to fight however what annoys me is that the type of fights they have

I mean Ron is suppose to be Harry's best friends as such he should have known that Harry would never have put his name in the Goblet and that Harry didn't want fame or glory or money but instead he accuses Harry of cheating and not telling him how. To me this is not something a true best friends would do then I believe that their relationship was tense in the second book due to parselmouth, I dislike how Ron even as he got older accused every slytherin of being evil since I personally love the Slytherin house same goes for the whole Dark stuff but that can be changed due to events that may take place in fics

Personally though I would love to see Ron's whole jealousy thing during the fourth book be the result of his subconcious crush on Harry and he doesn't realize it but he feels like with Harry being a champion Harry will spend more time with Krum and Cedric and one of them will steal Harry from him

so yeah basically I would love to see Ron have a crush on Harry :D

Wisdom is hard because being smart or a genius doesn't make you wise however my guess would be Firenze because he always seemed wise in the books, at least to me through the very few encounters we've seen. However the chances aren't looking to good for any centaurs with you are they

Sound like Hagrid or Fenrir because they are physically they strongest that have been suggested

to be honest this sound either like Remus,Snape,Hagrid or Fenrir

Remus because he is suppose to be the most loyal to Harry in books after Sirius and his friends, I say suppose to be because Ravenheart did give good points but I have also made reasons why Remus may not have been with Harry

However there have been fics where Remus isn't dark while Harry is so it can be understandable that he might not be it

It could be Snape because we know due to his vows that he is loyal to Harry if only because of Lily

Fenrir in most fics with him and Harry werewolves including him are very loyal to their mates and as such he would be faithful and loyal to his

Hagrid- Hagrid was always there for Harry in the books even when Ron and the rest of the school had abandoned Harry

this could also refer to Kingsley if you go with him and Harry bonding enough long before Harry is revealed to being grey or dark

These two are definitely the twins because of the whole humor thing and they seem to be empaths now and are able to read Harry's emotions

Granted it could also be Remus who is the last of the Marauders, a prankster when wanting to be, and able to tell when his cub is troubled

this one is obviously Voldemort due to the fact Draco and Snape are the only other rivals

you said you weren't putting Draco with Harry and neither Snape nor Draco have enough power though to be Harry's power piece when it is clear Voldemort is probably going to be in the harem

besides I am hoping that you won't do Snape or Draco and go for an original harem compared to the fact that most male harems which are already few have Draco and/or Snape and/or Lucius in them and I am so sick of those pairings

Also I get you don't want to reveal the mates even if I beg but the reason why is because I have suggestions to make and I need an idea for whom to make it

Basically I want to see one of Harry's larger mates wear the leather strap outfits you sometimes see in BDSM pics but I want the part that covers the dominate to also be adorned with spikes on the outside. I think I saw a picture of a guy wearing something like it but I can't finds it so it could have been a dream

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

By the silvermyst if you are going to have Harry mated with any members of the light I would suggest having him interact with them first so that they will follow Harry

I would also suggest that though Harry mostly interacts with his 'Light' mates at first he also is communicating with the Dark Lord through their link and Voldemort learns Harry is a horcrux which is why they are communicating this allows him to interact with his light mates and a dark mate at the same time

Though I really hope you use the concept of magical affinities from the fic Harry Potter and the Descent into Darkness as well as the whole lord concept then make Harry's mates all dark creatures

Because of Harry being a Horcrux some DE's also start to keep a watch on him and though Harry will communicate with them it should be in secret.

Just some suggestions that will help you with the whole transition into Darkish Grey Harry and his neutral mates

Oh and maybe have Harry reveal the fact eventually that he knows he's a horcrux to the Order by confronting Dumbledore though waiting at the right time so he can escape those who would kill him for it right away.

As well as making a few minor confrontations with Dumbledore in front of the Order so that the whole building doubt things starts earlier on

actually when I suggested seven mates I wasn't counting Harry as the seventh but I can understand your want for balance but does this mean each of Harry's mates will have another who are in his harem?

basically what you are saying is that Harry will be neutral but more alligned with the Dark which means he will stay out of the war unless it becomes a personal matter, correct?

I'm a sucker for balance and meaning :P lol Even though the pairing is technically and odd number, there are six to give Harry balance because Harry will be the gray... Yeah, we'll go with that XD lol There is only so much I can say without giving things away too soon @.@ lol

For me the Golden Trio and most characters except Umbridge and Dumbledore are toss ups but with me leaning closer to Ron bashing

For example Ron and Harry are friends so like in all friendships and any relationships they are bound to fight however what annoys me is that the type of fights they have

I mean Ron is suppose to be Harry's best friends as such he should have known that Harry would never have put his name in the Goblet and that Harry didn't want fame or glory or money but instead he accuses Harry of cheating and not telling him how. To me this is not something a true best friends would do then I believe that their relationship was tense in the second book due to parselmouth, I dislike how Ron even as he got older accused every slytherin of being evil since I personally love the Slytherin house same goes for the whole Dark stuff but that can be changed due to events that may take place in fics

Personally though I would love to see Ron's whole jealousy thing during the fourth book be the result of his subconcious crush on Harry and he doesn't realize it but he feels like with Harry being a champion Harry will spend more time with Krum and Cedric and one of them will steal Harry from him

so yeah basically I would love to see Ron have a crush on Harry :D

And it's for those reasons that I can get mad at Ron! ... For a time. Then I know he realizes his errors, to an extent, and apologizes. He's a lovable prat no matter which way I look at it. And there will be reasons why he's jealous, not all due to Harry, and he'll just be taking his frustration out on his friend.

*imagines Ron trying to snuggle with Harry and the twins tearing into him* Yeah... Crush is okay, as long as he doesn't act on it Oo; lol

Wisdom is hard because being smart or a genius doesn't make you wise however my guess would be Firenze because he always seemed wise in the books, at least to me through the very few encounters we've seen. However the chances aren't looking to good for any centaurs with you are they

Nope, still not into the anthro scene ><;; lol But good point about the Wisdom thing! I'm glad we're on the same page there <3 Even if my mind can't wrap around anthro at all yet Oo; lol

Also I get you don't want to reveal the mates even if I beg but the reason why is because I have suggestions to make and I need an idea for whom to make it

That is true, sorry. But because I'm only about 90% decided on his mates, and I keep on asking for guesses, I'm not going to post them just yet. Besides, I keep on encouraging people to come to the forum and check things out, it would be unfair if I gave away the pairings too soon.

Though I might post them as they are "revealed". And dont worry...

Basically I want to see one of Harry's larger mates wear the leather strap outfits you sometimes see in BDSM pics but I want the part that covers the dominate to also be adorned with spikes on the outside. I think I saw a picture of a guy wearing something like it but I can't finds it so it could have been a dream

... THIS will be happening! Strength is so going to be into the Bondage scene *drools*

Happy Birthday :bday: Wynter-chan! Sorry I'm not getting a chapter up today, but you will have one Tuesday! (unless something drastic happens IRL) And I'm working on the next chapter, so we might see that one posted soon after :3 ~ I'm really working my beta XD lol But she is amazing and I know she can handle it <3

Is there a line or something you would like to see in one of the chapters? I might be able to arrange it as a belated birthday present or something <3

Also! Harry is going to have to do some school shopping, regardless of whether some revelations will shock him to the core, so I was wondering if you guys thought an OC contest would be cool? Give people a chance to make up some shop owners and whatnot for a chance to have them make an appearance in the story...

Just an idea. I can make them up myself (or rather grab them from my drawer full of versatile OCs) but I thought the interaction might be fun for readers. What do you think? Maybe have a small RPG type character profile form for people to fill out... Dunno, thought it sounded like fun *^,^*

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Also! Harry is going to have to do some school shopping, regardless of whether some revelations will shock him to the core, so I was wondering if you guys thought an OC contest would be cool? Give people a chance to make up some shop owners and whatnot for a chance to have them make an appearance in the story...

Just an idea. I can make them up myself (or rather grab them from my drawer full of versatile OCs) but I thought the interaction might be fun for readers. What do you think? Maybe have a small RPG type character profile form for people to fill out... Dunno, thought it sounded like fun *^,^*

I have no idea what you are talking about but I say do a large, perveted shop keeper who either day dreams about Harry or tries to molest Harry and if you are doing creature OC's make him a satyr because Satyrs are known for being perverts and they would actually have the human male goods

*imagines Ron trying to snuggle with Harry and the twins tearing into him* Yeah... Crush is okay, as long as he doesn't act on it Oo; lol

Oh fine but it is one reason for him to get jealous and he needs to have wet dreams

Nope, still not into the anthro scene ><;; lol But good point about the Wisdom thing! I'm glad we're on the same page there <3 Even if my mind can't wrap around anthro at all yet Oo; lol

well even so here are some sites and fics I love that involve centaurs maybe it will help with the anthro maybe not

site for pics: http://chan.yiffy.tk...+and+minotaurs/

fanfics: http://www.fanfictio...2040873/XElleXX (both of this authors fics though it is really more of a description for how their parts work because it is very hard to actually find a sex scene of those two)

... THIS will be happening! Strength is so going to be into the Bondage scene *drools*

Why just strength lets face it most of Harry's mates would be into bondage as well a D/s

Voldemort is the dark lord so everyone expects it

Fred and George are pranksters and I have honestly never seen a Fred/George/Harry fic with out them liking bondage

Most Death Eaters and Dark wizards are sadistic so it is only natural for them to be into bondage

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

also here is a site about the mythological centaurs in Greece before they were twisted

http://www.theoi.com...Thessalioi.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centaur

http://www.pantheon....c/centaurs.html

http://www.mythicalr...s/centaurs.html

http://camphalfblood...om/wiki/Centaur

http://edweb.sdsu.ed...gg/centaur.html

http://monsters.mons...om/centaurs.htm

as you can see it was once common for centaurs to have sex with humans and as for how they used to act compared to the Centaurs in J.K. Rowlings books I would say making them into the descendants of Chiron or evolution would explain that

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

By the way when you say balance do you mean that half of Harry's mates are light and the other half Dark because to me that makes things more difficult since in my opinion Hagrid and Remus would count as dark creatures and are thus dark

By the way I have been thinking of the wisdom one and I think you might want to use one of the minor characters for that one such as Rodolphus or Kingsley

here is my favorite pic of the Lestrange brother's http://24.media.tumb...bojc6o1_500.jpg (Rodolphus is the one with the cigar while Rabastan is the one with the cig)

Also! Harry is going to have to do some school shopping,

No no no no no no no no no NO! Shopping trips are booooooooooooooooooooooring... you could just go over it with a brief, one paragraph, summary, also, can I ask for the 'house inside a trunk' to NOT exist here? Please? I mean, if it was at all possible, the Weasleys would live in a trunk/house, wouldn't they?!

A line... hmmmmmmmm *thinking*

I wonder if you can put my favourite quote somewhere:

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains-however improbable-must be the truth." ~Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.