Click Here!

Review responses/votes for "Within the Lies"

SilverMyst

Interactive stories can be fun ~  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Kinks/Toys would you like to see used in the story? (please comment)

Guest SilvertootiredtologinXDlol

The hormones and sickness aren't bothering you much YET doesn't mean they won't later

Also I need your advice you know how we were talking about star disigns and all of that for a fic and how I was planning on doing ten mates for it well I decided to use that in the rewrite of my fic

The Twilight Lord which you can see on my FF.net (not AFF.net) account and well I've got the Dark mates all set up here they are

Dark

1) Sirius

2) Edward (It's a Twilight/HP x-over and I lable the vamps as Dark creatures)

3) Emmett

4) Viktor Krum

5) Hagrid

Light mates

1) Charlie Weasley

2) Jacob Black

3) Sam Ulley

4) ?

5) ?

the last two mates I am still debating on and so far I have a few possible threesomes in mind do you think I should use some OC's for these two or do you have any good idea's for the last two mates I don't want to mess with the vampire/Wolf ratio I am also thinking of the twins or Ron in which case I have to still go back and redo things

Also I am thinking of replacing Hagrid with Charlie Swan in which case I can add one more wolf because Charlie would be a vamp or I would give him to Sirius and make him eventually become a demon

Methinks you jinxed me on the sickness thing ><:; lmao Ah well.

OCs are awesome, but Charlie Swan isn't a bad idea either :D Cool either way :3 ~

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I have somewhat decided on the pairings already

I just need to decide if I could get away with using two Charlie's in Harry's harem (someone suggested using a nickname for Charlie Weasley such as Dragon)

I also need to decide on creatures for the characters

Oh here is what the pairing is looking like

Light

1. Charlie Swan

1. Sam Ulley (Shape shifter) (or Seth or Paul still debating but the Twilight Characters can wait later)

1. Jacob Black (Shape Shifter)

1. Charlie or Ron

1. Kingsley (most people wanted Cedric but I kind of want Kingsley but I am also going to use him in another fic)

Dark mates so far include

1. Sirius Black (Dog demon)

1. Viktor Krum

1. Edward Cullen (Vampire)

1. Emmett Cullen (Vampire)

1. Hagrid

Possible threesome

1. Hagrid/Ron or Charlie W/Harry

1. Charlie Swan/Edward/Harry

1. Kingsley/Sirius/Harry

1. Emmett/Sam or Paul or Seth/Harry

1. Jacob/Viktor/Harry

and here is the list of possible creatures

Possible Dark creatures (aimed for Viktor)

1. Minotaur-anthro bull

1. Nekomata-cat yokai with two tails anthro large cat

1. Naga-anthro snake

1. Centaur (debatable whether it is Dark or Light)

1. Encantado

1. Scorpion men

1. Bat men (camazotz)

Possible Light Creatures (For Kingsley and Charlie Swan)

1. Unicorn (I am thinking a breed of unicorns that were inspired by a drabble fic where though they are light affinity creatures they are black in color and anthro while being warriors and I am thinking this for Kingsley or should I say Kinksley *smirk*)

1. Goldhorn

1. White stag

1. Angel

I need to do more research these are the ones I have chosen so far if you have suggestions please let me know

also you can find the original version of the fic here along with my other stories

http://www.fanfiction.net/~darkserpentcat

Also I have a reason for some of these creatures (mostly images of furry yaoi)

*Sigh* I wish I was able to do an Azkaban fic because I have this great idea where Harry is sent to Azkaban and comes into a creature inheritance and needs sex to survive but I can just never get one to flow right since I have a hard time getting it to flow with Harry's arrival

Guest SilvertootiredtologinXDlol

I'm kinda partial to Nekomata for Viktor and Angel for Charlie and maybe Unicorn for Kingsley?

Azkaban fic huh? Well, mine is kinda like that XD lol

My fic has been slow going between my sickness, sleeping, work, and nesting though T.T But babies come first <3 Never thought I'd be able to have one, so you can see why I'm super protective <3 I want to do everything right <3

I'm probably going to end up grabbing up a friend from my writing guild <3 lol

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry I took so long to reply I just really didn't have anything to say but I thought I should tell you two things

1) I saw Ravenheart reviewing on a new story called Shiloe so it seems she is alright

2) I have recently gotten in to my mind that I would love to see Harry wearing costumes in the Dark Whore Harry for instance one costume is he wears nothing but a red cape and hood as Little Red Riding hood but besides the cape he is completely naked.

Another costume is something like a greek philospher costume where he doesn't wear anything underneath and so he can be slammed down on saying a desk or table have the costume go just above his naked hips as he is being molested or fucked

Oh by the way I am working with a new plot for a slut Harry though I can't promise it will be put up but here it is

In my fic it will start after Cedric's death when Harry starts coming into a familial magic (I will not have creature inheritances in this fic)

Harry then becomes something I have yet to come up with but here are some specifics

Harry is a type of wizard who can secrete and control powerful pheromones that automatically draw people to him attractively though this doesn't mean they will be nice to him or vice versa

With this power though comes a price where he needs to constantly have sex or go mad or become weak

Another ability of this type of magus is that he can use the pheromones to manipulate people though it is to a certain degree and stuff and Harry never abuses it

However Harry's pheromones no matter the amount of training he gets can be suppressed and so any male will be attracted to him and females drawn to him in various ways though always sexually

By having sex with a person or controlling the pheromones Harry can get a person to agree to something and the magic will take it as a magical bond however Harry basically can drain life through sex as well which is why they need multiple people so it is sort of like a lamia or succubus because that is the root of the gift

Now then here is where it gets interesting for you see I will start with Dudley and his friends wanting Harry and doing him as well as the Order though it starts out as a way for Harry to forget about Cedric's death and then to feed but you see Fudge has learned awhile ago about the whole magus inheritance and has found a ritual that would bind the magus that Harry is to him as a sort of servant or Slave (this is illegal though so Fudge has to keep it hidden also he is basically telling himself that what he is doing is for Harry's benefit because imature whatever magus Harry is still draws people to him so Fudge actually does like Harry)

Fudges rule is not completely absolute but it does have some powers over Harry which are stronger after having sex with Fudge who is first to get sex if he is near.

Anyways Fudge gives Umbridge some control over Harry but Harry also has to act somewhat as Dumbledore expects so that he can be a spy and Umbridge

Eventually Umbridge takes over the school and uses Harry in a way to secure the students loyalties or behavior like in the fic that inspired it "That's What I go to School For"

Then it takes a somewhat similiar pace to it where McNair and a few other DE's will take teacher's places though they will be male as Fudge slipped out to Lucius about his plans for Potter

Harry also has dreams with Voldemort who eventually convinces Harry to join him probably leading Harry to the Chamber where he learns more about magic.

Voldemort eventually gains control over Harry's slave bond but doesn't really need it as Harry had come to enjoy some aspects or has gotten rid of the bond probably due to the Horcrux

the next part would probably be more of a sequel but here goes

Harry joins Voldemort though secretly and so eventually has sex with Death Eaters as well and they begin to plan the downfall of Dumbledore in that one but in the sequel Harry strikes a certain deal with Vernon and Rufus Scrimgeour a sex deal

I feel however I need better limits for Harry's powers as the ideas are still being worked out any suggestions?

Also Harry will only feed off of men

Interesting :D Sounds fun!

As an update: I have a member of my writing guild, and a good friend of mine that I have written many a story with, working with me on Within the Lies. She's keeping me focused and motivated, even though all I want to do it sleep XD lol We're writing it together, which means updates will be a lot faster than if I were to just go it alone XD lol I've been seriously sick for the last few weeks, but I have medicine now that helps my tummy <3 So we hope to have chapter 7 done sometime next week <3

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Silver so once again I would like your opinion on something.

You see on my fanfic net profile http://www.fanfictio...~darkserpentcat

I have a fic called Haures Addams which is a crossover of HP/Addams Family

Now in Haures I had originally thought that I had the pairings down but as I work on the sequel Haures Addams Year 1 I have decided to hold off on difinite mates because I am having a problem deciding mates.

You see I know that I want Voldemort, Dudley and probably Pubert as Haures mates however I have a ton of pairing ideas that is holding me back on this fic

You see I am debating on the following

4) Marcus Flint

5) Sirius

6) Remus

7) Hagrid

8)Fenrir

9) Aragog (Who takes a drider form and Harry is an Addams also I believe he had a connection with spiders or at least I can see it also this has never been done before and I had intended it at the very beginning now I am unsure)

10) The Basilisk (his connections with snakes the basilisk takes Naga form which I had intended to add when I first started this fic)

11)Crabb

12) Goyle

13)Draco

14)Death Eaters (various)

15) Oliver Wood

16) Weasley's (any male)

17) Viktor Krum

my problems involve lessing it to a 7,9 or 10 mates however I have come up with some interesting threesomes, foursomes and moresomes with Haures involved

Hagrid/Crabb/Goyle/Dudley/Harry and maybe Draco

Fenrir/Remus/Harry

Marcus/Draco/Harry

Sirius/Draco/Harry

Remus/Sirius/Harry

Marcus/Oliver/Harry

Hagrid/Sirius/Harry

you get the picture then there is

Marcus/Oliver/Cedric/Viktor/Harry

Aragog/Harry (what with the link to spiders and it would be even funnier if I added Ron what with his fears)

Basilisk/Harry (what with his connections to snakes)

Voldemort/DE's/Harry

I would love your opinion on this matter also please remember I enjoy larger men normally with a few muscular but lean men that I feel is needed and I don't care if they are fat

Edited by Dark Serpent Cat

• 1 month later...

Hey Silver how has everything been going for you?

I haven't heard from you in awhile so I just was curious

Also thought I should let you know I added a new request for Dark Whore Harry challenge nothing to big I just don't want the creature inheritance to be as common as it is normally shown in fanfics so I just wanted to put some limits on it

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SilvertoolazytologinXDlol

Hey Silver how has everything been going for you?

I haven't heard from you in awhile so I just was curious

Also thought I should let you know I added a new request for Dark Whore Harry challenge nothing to big I just don't want the creature inheritance to be as common as it is normally shown in fanfics so I just wanted to put some limits on it

Doing pretty good... Morning sickness really sucks, but it's all worth it <3 I can feel her move more often now <3 And yes, it's a girl! :3 ~ I'm going to have so much fun dressing her up <3

• 2 months later...

Doing pretty good... Morning sickness really sucks, but it's all worth it <3 I can feel her move more often now <3 And yes, it's a girl! :3 ~ I'm going to have so much fun dressing her up <3

Glad you've doing well, hope you still are, sorry I didn't reply sooner I just didn't have anything to say and I hope everything is still going well.

That being said I was wondering if you might be able to help me.

You see I am working on a Ouran High Host Club/HP crossover at the moment that hasn't been published and I am using a dementor or nine tailed fox Harry (haven't decided) and I need a poem/song prophecy like you used but I can't write songs so I was wondering if you could help.

Here is what I have in the prologue so far

During the Department of Mysteries incident Harry ends up falling in the veil trying to save Sirius, dragging a future mate in with him.

Harry floats around, dazed, in a void of white light in what feels like hours until a sudden chill and his worse memories begin to play causing him to go unconscious

When Harry wakes up he finds himself in a strange graveyard where the story started and as he tries to figure out where he is a wind begins to blow and a song begins to echo throughout the graveyard.

The song is to speak of Harry's turning and be played by Harry's ancestor who will turn Harry.

After that I am still working on but I had originally planned for Harry to wake in the hospital wing to find both him and Sirius there along with a surprise character with no memory of what happened after the veil without the whole graveyard scene but even so the song would help for before Harry wakes up and finds the characters sleeping there

I am also debating whether to have Voldemort alive and Harry's grandfather or get killed by Harry's ancestor and though I originally planned on the living one now I am thinking on having Voldemort killed so that Harry and his mates can live in peace with only Dumbledore to worry about.

Either way a song/poem/prophecy would really help me with this and if I need to give you a list of mates I will though I rather keep it more private so as not to give away too many spoilers plus my muse is scatter brained and loves to give me rabid plot bunnies so I am not even sure if this will progress much

• 6 months later...

It's been forever since we talked and I hope you don't mind that I am coming here to ask you for some advice.

You see I am currently considering redoing one of my old stories while I can't seem to get Twilight Succubus V2 running.

The redo is for my Inuyasha/HP fic Kitsune Prince but there are going to be major changes.

Not only did I change how and when Harry comes into a creature inheritance and heads back in time but I am also considering that for the sequel it will be a tri crossover.

First problem is I can't decide between True Blood or Twilight as the third which is detrimental for me to decide mates on early for the true prophecy Harry will hear.

The second problem is a new prophecy in the first place and I was wondering if you might be able to help with that.

My general plan is to have Remus, Harry and Sirius all go through the veil and appear in Feudal Japan, or in the time frame I should say.

The veil causes all three to have changes first is turning Harry into a fox demon and Sirius is turned into a dog creature that is purely anthro or in the form of a centaur. The next part is the fact that the veil causes Remus's wolf to become stronger and more intelligent with the wolf sometimes taking over and transforming Remus even without the full moon. The wolf is different in personality from Remus in many ways and both he and Sirius are two of Harry's mates, as you can guess the wolf is much more dominating, perverted and sadistic then Remus.

Anyways they will go to Feudal Japan where Harry will eventually come across three of his other mates (Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, and Koga)

As you can probably see going by the pattern Harry will have three dog creatures, three wolf creatures and three vampires no matter which crossover I do after this in the sequel.

The problem is that I need a prophecy that not only talks about the mates he will gain in Feudal Japan but also when he eventually returns to, or after, he defeat Voldemort and possibly Dumbledore.

I would love to hear both your suggestions for mates/ crossover and I would really appreciate a good prophecy to wrap everything up if you get the chance

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.