Click Here!

changing settings

Guest Yhitzak

Guest Yhitzak

I checked out 'My Controls' and couldn't find what I was looking for (it's entirely possible that I didn't click the correct link). On the left-hand side of the screen where the Avatar image is, there is a little bit of text beneath that. I checked out the Avatar settings, but couldn't figure out how to eliminate the text. How would I go about this? And how is it that my text is constantly changing when I have never typed anything in or uploaded an Avatar?

How would I go about this?

I think you need 200 posts or something like that to be able to change your name-tag at will.

I just sent you a name tag, though, so you can use that to write your own. Look for a 'new message,' from me.

You need to 'use' the name tag, it'll take you to a screen that'll let you change your nametag.

And how is it that my text is constantly changing when I have never typed anything in or uploaded an Avatar?

If you buy a magic marker, you can change the name tag on others. It has nothing to do with using an avatar.

Guest echtrae

Keith speaks much truth on this point. biggrin.gif

200 posts are required for you to gain the ability to change your own member title. Until then, you'll need the name tag item that is available in the IBStore (you'll find a link to that at the top right of the page).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.