Click Here!

Kurt Wagner and my oc sexy fic request

Guest Nekoda Weasley

Guest Nekoda Weasley

Alright so I would really really love for a talented writer to help me out. I can't seem to get my story written just how I want it between my OC Edie Hart and Kurt Wagnar aka Nightcrawler from xmen. I'm begging for a good honest romantic and sexual fiction piece, two or more chapters(optional to go further) I keep hitting a road block and trailing off to other things when I do this. So I ask you the talented masses that make up AFF to please help this poor xmen addicted fangirl out. :)

Here is my OC character description: Edie Hart is 6'0" Has long hair trailing to her waist in a mess of curls, think River Song from Dr who. IF you have ever seen her if not TO google!!! Her mutation is openly physical, she is a cat girl resembling a Bengal tiger with black stripes on orange fur, she has a tail and cat ears. She purrs when overly excited and at times rolls her r's. Her eyes are golden brown with a grayish striation through them. She is cheerful and witty. Generally a good natured young woman, 20 yrs old in the main xmen series, 16 in xmen evolution. Her unseen mutation is the ability to coerce people into doing as she wishes. Her breast are a full plump upper C cup a somewhat hour glass figure. Ears pierced.

Please take this where you will, I would however enjoy it starting out with Edie and Kurt first meeting each by some funny way or simply by Edie bringing towels and a robe and such to Kurts room when he first arrives at the Manor. This can be either set in original xmen. Movie versions and or xmen evolution. If more then one person wishes to take a bash at this please feel free I would love to see more then one persons view point.

• 2 years later...

I know it's been awhile since you posted, but I'd like to take this on. One caveat however, I seem to be constitutionally incapable of removing angst from my work. One point in particular, is that any OC in a fic set in evolution will have an awkward "coming out" story, because it irks me that almost all the kids in that show had families that automatically accepted their mutant gifts. I'm probably going to give Edie a conservative family who tries to hide her after her outward mutation shows up. If that's OK, then I'll be happy to write it.

If you want to read another challenge/request fic I wrote (Steve Rogers/OC), you can find it here.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.