Click Here!

v-zon20011's reply thread ( cartoons )

vzon20011

Ahhh, so now AFF gets your funny/sexy take on the crazy adventures of Ciaphas Cain too? I wish you the best of luck with your stories here!

Thank you neighbor Jaydee for the welcome here. Oh' by the way, I hope you don't mind me parking my old rusty car out front on blocks. I promise to fix it up, and sell it one day. :rolleyes:

Edited by v-zon20011

• 4 weeks later...
Guest v-zon20011

I think someone might have really liked my fan fiction parody, KOTH ( A new Bill ) way to much.

I started writing the fan fiction back in 2010 at the WWOEC, and have so far posted six chapters here. I had found this news article Sunday, describing the same set up as my story. :wow:

The owner of a frozen yoghurt shop has been accused of attacking an employee, removing her clothes, binding her with tape and locking her in a box.

Robert Yachen Lee is being held on $10m bail charged with kidnapping to commit rape and first degree murder.

Prosecutors say Lee lured a female employee into a soundproof upstairs storage room above his O My Yogurt store in Monterey Park, Los Angeles County and knocked her out.

While she was blacked out, he then allegedly removed her clothing, bound her with tape and put a collar around her neck.

When she woke the terrified woman was naked, except for an adult diaper.

She was bound with tape, and lying face down in a box.

Authorities said the woman was put into what appeared to be a soundproofed box and placed into recently padded and soundproofed room that was part of the storage suite.

The woman managed to escape fleeing to a nearby optometrist's office where she asked them to call the police.

Lee was arrested the same day.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1WJC978Dt

• 1 year later...

Just to let everyone know. For the next ten days. I have a poll set up at the WWoEC forum for my [Kim Possible] Mega Kim vs. Shegozilla fan fiction. Ron has to choose four pilots for a voltron/power ranger type mechoid. Which characters would you choose? Decide here http://www.wwoecforu...ead.php?t=17579

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Nathan Wilkes

I finally decided give the forum a shot so I hope the post shows up. I love afternoon affair awesome story. As much as I was feeling for the Ronman I gotta admit that oh boyz scene was noice! But I really gotta wonder what the follow up to that is gonna be. Is Ron gonna go ballistic on the Oh Boyz and leave with Anne monkey kong style? Do they make their way home and Anne explains what happens and "make it up" to Ron on the ride home? Does Ron run away from Anne and find "comfort" with another woman and have Anne experience some jealousy of her own? Or do we just move on to the next sexual adventure of Ron and Anne with only slight mention of the events of before with Anne trying to explain things to a pouty Ron. So yes would love to see what you've got store for this one.

Guest SailorNemesis

Please work of the Sheegozilla story. Don't save Kim! I want her to be Shegozilla's slave with all her degradations recorded by the newschoppers. Preferable with futa and impregnation.

SailorNemesis

• 2 months later...
Guest v-zon
Originally Posted by Fairy Slayer viewpost.gif
Finally! I got to listen to chapter 12, short (but not too short) and sweet. Nice "slice of life" with a twist as Ann lets Ron drive and teaches him to keep his eyes on the road and hands on the wheel while she handles the stick. Nice of them to use the private spot for the day and hang out as a couple, showing that there's more than just pure lust driving the relationship. Or maybe it's because of that that their "love" has no choice but to grow. Now I just wonder if things will be complicated if blue-car guy follows through. smile.gif

By the way, thanks for the "never speak of it again." Not that I wanted to be reminded, because I was ready to pretend it never happened, but overall it was considerate of you to be mindful of continuity.

I truly look forward to seeing more, in your own time though. Thanks. smile.gif

Thanks fairy Slayer for reading my story. Glad you gave me some feed back.

I had originaly wanted to explain what happen after the oh boyz concert. Ron, and Ann waking up the next day naked on a golf course not remembering the night before. Ann would have tried to break it off with Ron after she got home, but they couldn't stay seperate for more than a day. Both having an irrisitable longing that caused them to leave thier homes, and take a walk later in the evening. Meeting each other half way. Sex followed behind a near by bush.

Instead I wasn't ' feeling it' at the time about writing it. So I used the ' don't want to talk about it' approach. Trying to push on to the next story. Letting people draw thier own conclusions as to why Ron, and Ann were still together. probable more better than I can write. LOL.

I got the idea for Ron, and Ann going to a private beach after reading news reports about the rich, and famous complaining of people tresspassing on their beaches. I know some people will reserve land for themselves as part of a club. So I figured Ann being a brain surgeon would be part of some club too. With all the hiding they have done so. I gave them some place to have normal biological relationship. (Screw each other's brains out without worry.) Isn't that nice of me?

As far as the blue car guy. I write epilogues after the stories pointing out what might happen in the future. For example, we really don't know if the driver's wife will talk to both Ann, and James. She may just only talk to Ann. Again, I hope my readers can draw better conclusions than I can write. Making the end more satisfying to them.

I will write more about Ron, and Ann's time at the beach soon. A guest villian will be stopping by.

I want to write more sooner, but have been distracted by painting my house, and running some cat 5e cable for faster internet. Also I'm waiting for a flat screen televison part for my tv to come anyday. It decided to go bonkers before Memorial day. I hope I don't need to go any further than replacing a T-con.

v-zon

• 5 years later...
Guest Billy Thorn
On 8/5/2011 at 2:33 AM, vzon20011 said:

Hello everyone, if you have comments, or questions about my stories let me know. :)

Hello! In your smurfette fic , I just wonder who is Rina? Is that character meant to be Rinacat/ Smurfyrina?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.