Click Here!

Dark Whore Harry

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Hi I have recently come to read a lot of Harry is a whore and slut fics for the order of the pheonix, I have also read Candy

I am writing this because I was wondering if someone could do a slut Harry where Harry is a lamiae or Succubus and willingly joins the dark side without being drugged and manipulated

Here is the basic things I would like

1) Harry willingly joins the Dark side after or before coming into a creature inheritance and is not influenced by Drugs or potions or mind trickery

2) Harry is either a Lamiae or succubus and needs to have sex with various men (the succubus and incubus difference is the same as another challenge by someone else where a succubus feeds off of sex by being penetrated)

3)Manipulative but not evil Dumbledore (basically Dumbledore does manipulate Harry but he is convinced everything he is doing is for the good of the wizarding world)

4) Dark but not truly evil Harry and Voldemort (But let's face it the best Dark Harry fics do have him at least partially evil at times)

5) The main pairing has to either be Fenrir/Harry and/or Voldemort/Harry because I hate Snarry's and there are way to many Malfoy/Harry fics

6) Harry is not abused by the Dark and is eventually loved by them, Dursley's are another story

7) Kinks should include beast and BDSM at least and Harry should be with multiple creatures

8) There most be at least some men with chest hair and Harry is also used to make alliances with various creatures and even animals (I would love to see giant/Harry and Centaur/Harry and Buckbeak/Harry)

9) I don't care where it starts at Privet Drive or Hogwarts or say Azkaban

10) Harry is not a hermaphrodite nor does he get any female parts

11) Some Order members join Harry (Fred,George,Kingsley,Sirius,Remus)

12)Harry has sex with some Order members to get information

13) Harry is only with men and his creature inheritance produces pheromones that make even straight men want to do him

14) I would prefer some plot even if it is mostly smut but it is not required

15) Do not flood the fic with mostly Lucius/Harry, Draco/Harry, Snape/Harry or any of them mixed I do not have a problem with a few of them in the fic it is just I prefer Harry with buffer men and there are so many of these out there already

16) Harry's body changes so that he becomes more feminine

Some good fics too read in order to help with this fic

Harry Potter and the Descent into Darkness on fanfiction.net (This is a good fic to help construct Dumbledore and Voldemort's personalities)

The wizarding world's whore on adult-fanfiction.org (this is a good fic to see what I am looking for in terms of Harry's various relationships)

Bad Harry on adult-fanfiction.org (for Beast reason)

Please let me know if anyone is willing to do this fic or has any suggestions for it I will try and check up on it often

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

I also forgot the fic Harry's menagerie which is on both AFF.net and FF.net (this story helps give an idea of how to do giant/Harry but I only want it to apply to full blooded giants

I would also like some fat guys with Harry

If you do Fawkes and Aragog I would like you to make them take anthro forms not human forms but creatures such as Centaurs must stay like they are and do a human, well humanish, Harry they can not be changed into humans

other OC's are encouraged such as Satyrs, vampires, exc.

Werewolves get Harry both human and animal form I would like werewolves to be anthro but that is not a requirement

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Let's see what I can do <3

1) No prob

2) Going to go with Lamia methinks

3) This might be a tough one for me, but I'll try <3

4) I could never make Harry completely evil... Demented, maybe. But not completely evil :D lol

5) I think the main is going to lean towards LV/HP, but I'll probably have Fen have some fun too <3

6) No prob, though Dursleys will probably end up dead... just saying :D

7) BDSM and Multiple partners will be no problem, though I doubt I could do beast. The closest I'll more than likey be able to get is with Harry in Lamia form... sorry.

8) Chest hair I can do. *whistles for Fenrir* Here boy! Come on! Come f*** Harry! *grins*

9) You don't care where it starts? Good! :D Because starts are a bitch before guidelines, heaven forbid one actually has a limit on that ><;; lol

10) Good, because I couldn't do Harry hermaphrodite anyway XD lol

11) Yes, I'm sure I have 2 - 4 in mind that Harry can coax into joining him <3

12) I can see this happening. It's a two for one deal. Get info and a meal

13) Men only I can do

14) Plot is good, but not required. That's always a fun rule <3

15) There might be a little bit of these pairings in there, but I'll tone it down. Besides, I want to focus on other characters.

16) This will be quite interesting :D

This will be slow going DSC, thanks to Within the Lies and my already crazy schedule, but I'm definitely giving it a go <3 *hugs*

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Let's see what I can do <3

1) No prob

2) Going to go with Lamia methinks

3) This might be a tough one for me, but I'll try <3

4) I could never make Harry completely evil... Demented, maybe. But not completely evil :D lol

5) I think the main is going to lean towards LV/HP, but I'll probably have Fen have some fun too <3

6) No prob, though Dursleys will probably end up dead... just saying :D

7) BDSM and Multiple partners will be no problem, though I doubt I could do beast. The closest I'll more than likey be able to get is with Harry in Lamia form... sorry.

8) Chest hair I can do. *whistles for Fenrir* Here boy! Come on! Come f*** Harry! *grins*

9) You don't care where it starts? Good! :D Because starts are a bitch before guidelines, heaven forbid one actually has a limit on that ><;; lol

10) Good, because I couldn't do Harry hermaphrodite anyway XD lol

11) Yes, I'm sure I have 2 - 4 in mind that Harry can coax into joining him <3

12) I can see this happening. It's a two for one deal. Get info and a meal

13) Men only I can do

14) Plot is good, but not required. That's always a fun rule <3

15) There might be a little bit of these pairings in there, but I'll tone it down. Besides, I want to focus on other characters.

16) This will be quite interesting :D

This will be slow going DSC, thanks to Within the Lies and my already crazy schedule, but I'm definitely giving it a go <3 *hugs*

3) Actually I don't think it will be after all you just have to give examples as to why Harry doesn't trust voldemort (and trust me I can think of a few if you need because I got at least one for almost every year) and you just don't have Dumbledore steal from Harry to pay for his personal things or the Order or to hire Harry's friends and with how you are going in Within Lies I think you are actually portraying Dumbledore as manipulative but not evil per say besides Descent into Darkness is a perfect fic with manipulative but not evil Dumbledore

4) Well when I say not completely evil I meant ruthless, vicious, demented, vengeful and sadistic towards those who have crossed him but he still has a heart towards those he care about and leaves those who aren't giving him problems alone unless they are abusive, rapist or child molesters (with out it being something along the lines of mates)

5) Well if I may suggest something, perhaps make it so the lamiae don't normally have soul or permanet mates but due to the horcrux Voldemort ends up being Harry's main soul mate or something and Fenrir's senses tell him to claim Harry because Harry would be a powerful mate as being mates to certain creatures helps the creature lines because Lamiae are extremely fertile and Lamiae do not NORMALLY take permanent mates normally they can take mates however they still need to feed on others because and the mating just gives the mates special privileges or something along those lines

7) Is there someone who can help you with those because if not I will help you on the trickier parts you can't do such as beast once in awhile (like you give me a little preview of a chapter where there will be animals such as Aragog, Buckbeak, padfoot, werewolves on the full moon, excetra and I can do it I just need a good place for those and I will contact you when I think a beast could fit

Also I don't really care for that idea unless the tail of a lamiae starts just after the bum and crotch because I prefer the beast or anthro to be dominate though depending how much of an anthro can change that

8) Oh goody (background noise: Fenrir-come here you little slut your wolf daddy wants to fuck you Harry-Okay daddy"

9) Eh as long as the starting scene is good I don't care because like I said I prefer some plot such as how Harry turned and build up to some of his mates and change to the dark also I think Harry will be in denial after his creature first comes out and tries to avoid feeding which will cause problems also if it is just an inheritance thing I would appreciate it if the inheritance starts a little before his birthday with it coming fully in on his birthday if you go by inheritance

10) Yeah well I am gay and personally I don't even want to think of people having sex with females so hemaphrodites disturb me granted I have read some that aren't to bad

11) me too like Remus and a few Weasley's (I hate when Fred, George, Charlie, Bill and Arthur are viewed as bad guys and prefer when they leave the war altogether) oh and Sirius if he is alive though I am not saying they should go dark just nuetral with connections to both light and Dark

12) Exactly plus if there are characters from the Order you want Harry to be with at least once but who you can't change or don't want them to know about Harry being dark for real at the time because they aren't that connected to Harry yet it is perfect

13) Thank you for reasons mentioned with the hermaphrodite though mentions (and by this I mean side pairings) aren't bad

14) Well there are those who need some plot in their stories like me and others who just want smut however I think the best slut Harry involves plot but with lots of sex as well

15) Oh I understand that after all it is a Dark Slut Harry and he is bound to be with the Mafoys and Snape no matter what however I don't want them being the prime focus like most people will

16) Eh it's not uncommon I just mean that Harry should be petite in structure, long haired, and with a figure that can get him mistaken as a girl all due to his creature inheritance this way his pheromones will also be stronger on straight men plus male lamiae and succubae would already be considered rare so it makes more sense that the males are also feminine looking

Oh and when you do put this up will you also have a review board like with your other book where we could discuss things?

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh and do you think you could also do a Minister of magic/Harry slash either Fudge or Rufus Scrimgeour because here is a pic of him that makes me find him really attractive

http://www.hp-lexico...scrimgeour.html

plus it would help Harry and the Dark if Harry convinced the man that he was on Rufus's side in the bargain, sure he would be used as a figure head but he can also use that to his advantage as well as put Harry as the Darks new influence with the ministry since Lucius is no longer usable in that regard

And though I dislike Fudge there are no Harry/Fudge however I think Rufus is better any ways

7) Is there someone who can help you with those because if not I will help you on the trickier parts you can't do such as beast once in awhile (like you give me a little preview of a chapter where there will be animals such as Aragog, Buckbeak, padfoot, werewolves on the full moon, excetra and I can do it I just need a good place for those and I will contact you when I think a beast could fit

Oh and when you do put this up will you also have a review board like with your other book where we could discuss things?

Might do humanoid, semi anthro (might even do the werewolves on the full moon), but there is no way I'm doing beast. And thanks for offering to help, but I'll have to pass DSC ><;; Straight up beast will not be in this... Sorry, Aragog and Buckbeak aren't getting laid XD lol

Yep! I like these forums <3 I'm thinking of calling it "Harry Potter and the Strange Inheritance" XD lol What do you think?

Oh and do you think you could also do a Minister of magic/Harry slash either Fudge or Rufus Scrimgeour because here is a pic of him that makes me find him really attractive

http://www.hp-lexico...scrimgeour.html

plus it would help Harry and the Dark if Harry convinced the man that he was on Rufus's side in the bargain, sure he would be used as a figure head but he can also use that to his advantage as well as put Harry as the Darks new influence with the ministry since Lucius is no longer usable in that regard

And though I dislike Fudge there are no Harry/Fudge however I think Rufus is better any ways

I agree, Rufus is better... Might just do that <3

3) I meant Dumbledore not Voldemort

I figured as much XD lol

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Might do humanoid, semi anthro (might even do the werewolves on the full moon), but there is no way I'm doing beast. And thanks for offering to help, but I'll have to pass DSC ><;; Straight up beast will not be in this... Sorry, Aragog and Buckbeak aren't getting laid XD lol

Fine but what if one of Harry's creature powers involves temporarily turning beast into anthro or human?

Also I really hope you do werewolves on a full moon but what about centaurs, satyrs and other anthro like creatures?

Fine but what if one of Harry's creature powers involves temporarily turning beast into anthro or human?

Also I really hope you do werewolves on a full moon but what about centaurs, satyrs and other anthro like creatures?

He can turn into all three forms, now that you mention it Oo I hadn't thought about that. Okay, I might let Tom get a "hand job" from a snake!Harry, but I can't promise beyond that XD lol

Might be possible. I just can't even wrap my mind around Buckbeak, but I can somewhat see Firenze... Well, book version at least. I wasn't as fond of how he was portrayed in the movies for some reason...

Okay there was a miss communication there

What I meant was giving Harry the power to turn ANIMALS into anthros not Harry turning into one and only allowing the change to be temporary

Interesting concept, and yeah... totally didn't interpret it that way the 1st time around XD lol

Edited by SilverMyst

Guest Dark Serpent Cat

Oh and if you are doing a cross between the book and movie versions of Firenze why not base him slightly off this pic

http://chan.yiffy.tk...minotaurs/14444

because this is as close as I can see to a combo though granted he looks a little to clean to be a centaur and one of the reasons I mentioned I prefer the centaurs in the movie was because the books made me think that their human bodies wouldn't really match to their chosen enviroment and I personally think that they should have been more like how people describe Fenrir (rugged) because though they can make human tools they chose to live with nature and bare human skin wouldn't really keep them worn and their bodies and hair wouldn't be that well kept

• 1 month later...
Guest AmetrineEnirtema

Still checking out challenges for a couple more stories, but i might take this one. Honestly, I would go Lamia most like, i've done too many succubus fics, -sighs- I'm running out of love for that species. Never done a Fenrir/Harry, never occured to me but now i see it... yummmmmy.... and Firenze and buckbeak would be nice.

Still checking out challenges for a couple more stories, but i might take this one. Honestly, I would go Lamia most like, i've done too many succubus fics, -sighs- I'm running out of love for that species. Never done a Fenrir/Harry, never occured to me but now i see it... yummmmmy.... and Firenze and buckbeak would be nice.

Well if you do let me know

• 1 month later...

Hey if anyone is still reading this I have a new request for this challenge

I would appreciate it if when doing a Creature inheritance if you could make it more unique instead of the Harry just becomes a creature type fic because really I just don't see there being much discrimination against creatures and wizards if that did happen

So for example if the creature/being inheritance was only possible due to a potion or ritual accident or if say demons have the power to give their powers and abilities to certain descendants who have a rare compatability to their magic but due to the price of the demon becoming mortal when they do or other reasons I would appreciate it also if you don't want Harry to be a creature then what about a magical gift passed down through his family that rarely shows up like with Tonks and her metamorphmagus abilities

• 5 months later...
Guest Lissa

Could you share what some of those stories were that you mentioned in your first post? Have been trying to find stories like that.

thank ya sweetie for ya help

Could you share what some of those stories were that you mentioned in your first post? Have been trying to find stories like that.

thank ya sweetie for ya help

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600023633

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600012434

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600024511

here

• 5 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.