Click Here!

Darkness

Calanthee

Getting near the end, been writing this story since 2007! Be-warned needs a beta bad, because I am a horrible editor. :indubitably: I had two or three beta's. but they fled long ago, so all mistakes are mine. I decided to write the story just for me, experimenting with content, humor, and sex as it pleased me. Only Chapter 75 and the Hot slashy afterwards to go.

Title: Darkness

Author: Gslinger

Rating: Adult+++

Pairings: Darkness and just about everyone who moves!

Summary: A Demon warrior is sent to kidnap a young half-elf boy, for his Dark Wizard Master, who has special plans for this particular boy.

Feedback: Oh yes please, just have mercy on my poor spelling and grammar!

Fandom: Original story with D&D influence, depending on a heavy slash content, because a beautiful evil wizard can't keep his hands and his perverse appetites under control... because he's a dedicated full time bastard... oh but he is pretty, but he tries to disguise his good side.

Url: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094883

Thanks for reading, Calanthee aka the Gslinger :dualpistols:

Guess what guys I actually got a volunteer to beta for me... Yippy-ki-ya... Hooray, and I thought nobody liked me. I just hope everything works out all right...because I had several beta's that fled after only a short time. I look forward to see how it all works out??? Stay tuned for further updates. :dualpistols:

Edited by Calanthee

• 7 months later...

3/9/2012

Chapter 76 of Darkness is up, the last Chapter before the end, which will be coming soon: called Chapter 77 Aftermath, in it...

Find out what happens when Darkness meets his match.... K'lyss the infamous Violet Wizard and seduction is rampant and frequent and no one gets left out! :wow:

:yahoo: Calanthee the Gslinger

Edited by Calanthee

• 2 months later...

Dear All,

Just download Darkness Chapter 77 Aftermath: Going, Going, Gone, This chapter 77 includes the main ending to the story!

Sorry I was a little too previous talking about K'lyss the infamous Violet Wizard he's in the next chapter I promise!

Sorry what can I say it took me 4 total chapters to end this story.... especially with the needed, suitable, and most necessary smut, then there was lengthy unneeded smut at the very end.

Unfortunitely, in between there was a certain amount of the Plot, it was forced upon me by My ruthless muse, LOKI also known as Mr Naughty, who demanded that I put it in or he would throw a demented tizzzy fit and then refuse to help me end it.... the story that is!

Hopefully, the last 3 Chapters will be following soon, Calanthee aka Gslinger

Url: http://original.adul...hp?no=600094883