Click Here!

searching for old teen titans fic

Guest ThatOneDude

Guest ThatOneDude

Possibly written by SlashySmiley, had a goopy black demon monster named Eclipse? bring Terra back and make her his slave before taking on starfire, and feeds off their juices to grow stronger before going after Raven who puts up a fight by meditating inside a forcefield he is able to get a tiny piece of himself through. He finally breaks her mind by entering the mirror and slowly winning over the facets of Nevermore. He names Happy slut, Timid submissive, and Brave masochist. I think it ended up with Tera in a school locking her friends in a school gym locker room, and using a piece of the monster acting as her clothes to turn them into slaves as well.

I know its probably a few years old, I thought I had saved it or put it in my favorites, but apparently not.

SlashySmiley's profile

The bookmark you have was probably the original posting, which was put up while user was under the age of 18. Therefore, it was deleted from the archive.

Hive Sluts (this is the new posting, since user is now of age) may be the story that you're looking for.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.