Click Here!

I need help finding a InuKag fic...Insane Sleeping Beauty Inuyasha

Guest Kikki

Guest Kikki

I'm searching for a certain fanfiction and it's driving me crazy because I can't find it. I don't remember the title nor the author, so it's making it extra hard for me to locate it. I beginning to wonder it ever existed or if I made it up. Here's a slight summary of what I remember:

There is an explosion in the well house that buries the time portal. Kagome's mother tells her it will take two months before excavators can even come. In the rubble she finds a piece of stone from the bottom of the well that's been carved into; it's a message from Inuyasha begging Kagome to come back. During the wait, Kagome takes a class trip and senses a jewel shard. It leads her to a rock face, where she meets Sesshoumaru. He tells her that Inuyasha went pretty insane after she left, and he tried to get Sess to kill him. Instead, Inuyasha winds up trading Tessaiga to be sealed until Kagome's time. Kagome is the only one who can wake him from his sleep, with a kiss.

Insane Inuyasha sleeps until Kagome's Era and wakes up with a kiss from Kagome.

I was wondering if anyone could possibly identify the fic for me by the bits and pieces I remember.Anyway, if anyone knows what I'm talking about, I'd appreciate if you could help me out .

Guest kikki

I'm searching for a certain fanfiction and it's driving me crazy because I can't find it. I don't remember the title nor the author, so it's making it extra hard for me to locate it. I beginning to wonder it ever existed or if I made it up. Here's a slight summary of what I remember:

There is an explosion in the well house that buries the time portal. Kagome's mother tells her it will take two months before excavators can even come. In the rubble she finds a piece of stone from the bottom of the well that's been carved into; it's a message from Inuyasha begging Kagome to come back. During the wait, Kagome takes a class trip and senses a jewel shard. It leads her to a rock face, where she meets Sesshoumaru. He tells her that Inuyasha went pretty insane after she left, and he tried to get Sess to kill him. Instead, Inuyasha winds up trading Tessaiga to be sealed until Kagome's time. Kagome is the only one who can wake him from his sleep, with a kiss.

Insane Inuyasha sleeps until Kagome's Era and wakes up with a kiss from Kagome.

I was wondering if anyone could possibly identify the fic for me by the bits and pieces I remember.Anyway, if anyone knows what I'm talking about, I'd appreciate if you could help me out .

Fount it's called "Broken" by Xakana

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.