Click Here!

Beta Needed for Original Fiction

Hyperminimalism

Like the title says, I am on the hunt for a beta/editor to tear apart an original fiction story I'm working on:

1. As far as what I'm looking for, I am not picky and will settle for whatever you can give me. If you can only go through and correct any grammar/spelling, conventional mistakes, that's fine. If you have time to give me some full on feedback in regards to plot, character development, reasoning and/or anything else you can think of, I would much appreciate it. On a side note, I would absolutely LOVE if someone would also be willing to help me brainstorm to fill in some missing pieces. Actually, I'm adding a character to the story, trying to flesh it out, to give it some substance so that could definitely be cleaned up. If you are interested, please specify what you are able to do.

2. This is an original story, as mentioned above. Genre? Well, I'd say it's drama, action and eventual romance... It's a copstory!

3. The story will include both heterosexual and homosexual themes; the latter being the most prevalent. I am a slash writer and that is what I do. However, it takes quite a while for me to build up to the sex part, so really it's going to be mostly plot and character development for the bulk of the story. I'm not into things like rape, shota, incest or anything terribly wild. I don't intend on writing anything like that in this piece, but I'll let you know if I do include something that might be considered offensive.

What I have so far is a prologue, the first chapter and I'm working on chapter two. It is not done by any means and I am not even close to having a full rough draft, so if that's a problem for you, I completely understand. Unfortunately, recently I've been having some major issues with writers block. My motivation is practically shot and, frankly, I am surprised I even have as much as I do. Perhaps even a cheerleader will help at this point.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from someone. You can respond by commenting, PMing or e-mailing me. Thanks! :)

Edited by Bun

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.