Click Here!

Saiyan Instincts

E_B_Midnight

:) Let's start with one question, and see if I can't get you to talk more about the story.

Is the reason there's hardly any talking between Vegeta and Gohan because it's all instinct? Like the story title suggests? Or just how it ended up working out between your muses?

And if I didn't state it before, I really like the fact that Vegeta keeps taking Gohan's glasses off, and Gohan finally got the message to keep them off. :P

:) Let's start with one question, and see if I can't get you to talk more about the story.

Is the reason there's hardly any talking between Vegeta and Gohan because it's all instinct? Like the story title suggests? Or just how it ended up working out between your muses?

And if I didn't state it before, I really like the fact that Vegeta keeps taking Gohan's glasses off, and Gohan finally got the message to keep them off. :P

Well, yes for the most part. They are both saiyans (I personaly think that even though Gohan is half, he was trained by Goku to be more intuitive and mindful of the saiyan in him - so he might as well be pure ^_^). Also, your first review gave me the idea, when you stated that it was cool that there were no words spoken, so I decided to make that a focal point in their relationship. I think it adds a lovely and kind of romantic dynamic.

Yes, in the picture that inspired the fic, Vegeta is taking Gohan's glasses off, so I decided that would be the comic relief in the story.

I'm so glad you like my fic, especially since now that I have gone through all 55 pages of DBZ yaoi on here, you are by far my number one favorite author! :)

I haven't written past this point so far for two reasons. First, I've been having a difficult time getting onto the website. It hasn't been working very well for me, I don't know if they're working on it or its my connection. Secondly, the next chapter is VERY lemony... and I have never written out a long, drawn-out sex scene before. So I'm nervous ~_~.

Since the site has been giving me issues lately, would you like to email as well? That I way I can be more available for chit chat.

If not, totally understand :)

Now.. what are YOU working on these days?

If you go to forum news, you'll see that AFF is going to have to do some hardware upgrades. I'm certain this has something to do with your issues with AFF. Either it hasn't taken place yet, or they're smack dab in the middle of it. I tried to link you to the forum post several times, but between the website and my computer, I had to shut down IE in order to even progress, so I'll have to ask you to search out that thread on your own. :( Sorry.

Ah - posting lemon's still makes me nervous! :( Especially if they haven't been beta'd - which my insistantly more and more odd pairings makes it more difficult to find beta's willing to follow a story all the way through. *sighs*

Unfortunately, what I've been working on the last few...well, weeks, months is RL stuff. Like, quiting smoking, losing the weight I had lost before I quit smoking, trying to keep my head above water at work...none of which are really condusive to fanfiction writing. Well, the working out can be, I get some great ideas while on the elliptical...but currently, they just seem to be staying as ideas....

I'm just really happy I seem to be back in a space where I can sit down at the computer and read something someone else wrote - and glad to find DBZ fanfiction I'm enjoying reading! :)

Wow - DBZ yaoi is up to 55 pages at AFF? I remember when I first found out about DBZ fandom - I did the same exact thing - read through all the V/G or G/V fics I could find. I think I attempted the read everything, but there were some pairings (at the time, and could still be true) I just had not desire to read.

Look at me ramble! :P

If you go to forum news, you'll see that AFF is going to have to do some hardware upgrades. I'm certain this has something to do with your issues with AFF. Either it hasn't taken place yet, or they're smack dab in the middle of it. I tried to link you to the forum post several times, but between the website and my computer, I had to shut down IE in order to even progress, so I'll have to ask you to search out that thread on your own. :( Sorry.

Ah - posting lemon's still makes me nervous! :( Especially if they haven't been beta'd - which my insistantly more and more odd pairings makes it more difficult to find beta's willing to follow a story all the way through. *sighs*

Unfortunately, what I've been working on the last few...well, weeks, months is RL stuff. Like, quiting smoking, losing the weight I had lost before I quit smoking, trying to keep my head above water at work...none of which are really condusive to fanfiction writing. Well, the working out can be, I get some great ideas while on the elliptical...but currently, they just seem to be staying as ideas....

I'm just really happy I seem to be back in a space where I can sit down at the computer and read something someone else wrote - and glad to find DBZ fanfiction I'm enjoying reading! :)

Wow - DBZ yaoi is up to 55 pages at AFF? I remember when I first found out about DBZ fandom - I did the same exact thing - read through all the V/G or G/V fics I could find. I think I attempted the read everything, but there were some pairings (at the time, and could still be true) I just had not desire to read.

Look at me ramble! :P

My aren't you the busy woman? ;)

I just quit smoking myself this past March and its been pretty cool. My trick was to cut yourself down to only the times of day when you TRULY feel the craving (ex: first thing in the morning with coffee, after sex, after a big meal, etc). Eventually I got to the point where I realized my strongest craving came first thing in the morning and I forced myself to only have one a day, each morning. And then gradually, I was able to cut it out altogether. The trick is not to smoke just for the hell of it or because you're bored. If you're stressed or need to concentrate, suck on a peppermint - the physical sucking motion with your lips actually helps the brain concentrate so instead of a cigarette, have a peppermint! Sorry for rambling, but I know how difficult it can be but it did work for me so I'm spreading the word for others who truly want to quit. Good luck!

I guess I'm going to have to search for that forum myself but maybe since the website is doing ok again, try sending me the link one more time.

So, about that one Goku/Gohan story you had in the works, have you actually written anything out? I'm just dying to get a decent dose of that pairing - yours and one other persons story with that pairing was just awesome but its rare. If I get in a dirty enough mood, maybe I'll just write one myself ^_~.

As for my lemon, I want to be able to concentrate and do it the way I want to because I have a sexy idea that I want to put into play. I'd rather write it well than rush it and make it sloppy (sloppy lemons just don't do!!).

Sorry - the reply is going to be short because my computer and this forum are NOT getting along. -_- I feel like I'm on DSL again!

Quiting smoking I think I've come through - Now, if a year from now I can remember how HARD it was to quit this time! (Quit cold turkey, no problem when I was younger. Not so this time. Used E-cigarettes until I didn't need those any more either.)

If you can find my email in thath review response, I'll email you chapter 7/8 of my GGH. That should be a big enough dose of G/GH to last you for a while.

Yes - take your time with your lemon. NO reason to rush it! :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.