Click Here!

ItaNaru fic

Guest Kuro Tenshi

Guest Kuro Tenshi

Ok! This fix involved Naruto leaving the village, going to Akatsuki and I'm not sure if this memory is correct but he kills the leader and becomes the new one. It says ItaNaru but the first sex scene is between Naruto and Deidara. That's also the last thing I remember reading before the fix went poof

Also I'd like to here suggestions for any good ItaNaru fics as well as some ItaSasuNaru fics

Ok! This fix involved Naruto leaving the village, going to Akatsuki and I'm not sure if this memory is correct but he kills the leader and becomes the new one. It says ItaNaru but the first sex scene is between Naruto and Deidara. That's also the last thing I remember reading before the fix went poof

Also I'd like to here suggestions for any good ItaNaru fics as well as some ItaSasuNaru fics

I may not know the story your looking for but i do have a couple of suggestions of fics for you that I can't help but read over and over.

A Furry Tale >> Word_Slave (It's ItaNaruSasu and if you go to the auther there is a second fic that is like a part 2 both are complete)

Taboo >> Shi-hoi (It's ItaNaru and was never completed but it's still a good read)

I hope those will help.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.