Click Here!

Young Snape Pic

Guest Madapple

Guest Madapple

If Snape and I had a love child. . .

well, you get the idea.

this just in at HPANA via HarryLatino. . .

paninisnape.jpg

He's just too cute for words, wonder if he's wearing grey underpants. . .

FYI, more pics of young marauders, too.

HPANA page

Ah yummy... EXACTLY how I imagined him!

Totally gorgeous...

As for young Lucius just look at Draco darling!

Thanks for posting that, Mad, looks like they did a good job with the casting. I know the actor said he spoke with Rickman about how he should carry himself and what would be in Snape's head, so hopefully, it'll be a great scene. One thing, though, doesn't Snape ever change his hairstyle? laugh.gif He looks very sullen and brooding. Anybody know what this guy sounds like? Half of Snape's charm is the voice.

I am sure that he sounds like a younger Snape... just remember the voice gets deeper as the man gets older... I doubt teen Snape would sound as deep and clipped as Adult Snape.

True, a person's voice colors as they age, (and puberty kicks in at different ages, look at how different Rupert Grint sounded from the second to the third film) but the actor is in his twenties. I'm hoping he's a natural baritone as opposed to a tenor; if not, as long as he's got the delivery and cadence down, I'll live. We suspend our disbelief for these flicks anyway, so I'll suck it up and *gasp* deal with a tenor Snape if I have to. biggrin.gif

Baritone is really deep and a tenor is just deep.

I would say Rupert Grint is a Tenor, Alan Rickman is a Baritone.

Ah yummy... EXACTLY how I imagined him!

Totally gorgeous...

As for young Lucius just look at Draco darling!

I refuse to acknowledge that Draco is what Young!Lucius looks like. He just doesn't have that cruel/evil look in his eyes that Lucius does. ph34r.gif

That look must have developed through time. Lucius must have had that expression at Draco's age.

I refuse to acknowledge that Draco is what Young!Lucius looks like. He just doesn't have that cruel/evil look in his eyes that Lucius does. ph34r.gif

ZombieDuke, looks like you've got yourself a project. Just dig up a photo of Jason Isaacs circa 1978, slap the "Paris Hilton wig" on him and voilà...Lucius at fifteen. Dear God, help me, now I'm picturing young Lucius in that awful, white polyester "Saturday Night Fever" suit, on the prowl for the ladies. *shudder* pinch.gif

ZombieDuke, looks like you've got yourself a project. Just dig up a photo of Jason Isaacs circa 1978, slap the "Paris Hilton wig" on him and voilà...Lucius at fifteen. Dear God, help me, now I'm picturing young Lucius in that awful, white polyester "Saturday Night Fever" suit, on the prowl for the ladies. *shudder* pinch.gif

NightScribe, you are truly evil XD

I haven't been able to find a picture of Jason Isaacs young, but I DID find this little bit of infomation on him from IMDB.com!

"Potter Villain Is Real-Life Magic Man

7 November 2002 (WENN)

Harry Potter villain Jason Isaacs was the perfect choice to play Lucius Malfoy in The Chamber Of Secrets - because he has a magical past. The British actor has always performed tricks since he was young, and used his magical know-how to prepare for the dastardly role. He says, "I've always been a key magician, strangely enough. I used to do close-up magic and I used to entertain at children's parties when I was at drama school. I love the spooky magic. I remember, when I was younger, I used to do this thing at school with my best friend where we would stand in assembly and do some strange little secret nod to each other and communicate telepathically all through assembly and when we saw each other at lunch times. We never checked to see if we were having the same conversations, luckily. That would be really weird."

Btw... does anybody know where I can some cast pictures of "This is David Lander" ep. A Growing Crisis? ^__^;

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.