Click Here!

The Trainer's Touch

Guest Ether Rain

Guest Ether Rain

Just a fun little place to discuss my Pokemon webcam series 'The Trainer's Touch' That way I have a place to reply to reviews and share upcoming story ideas and have some audience participation for future in-story webcam chats.

Guest Ether Rain

First off in response to @Corsair420 's review: Thanks a lot, glad you enjoyed them. I’m currently in the middle of the next one already but I’m always up for future suggestions…and yes who doesn’t love a cute girl covered in cum ;)

I’ve been trying to find some people to actually be a part of these stories as those fictional users instead of me actually writing those parts myself, just to make the reactions a little more real. Let me know if you’d be interested in that :)

Guest Ether Rain

I might be, in what way would we play parts exactly?

Had the possible idea of posting little bits of my next story on this topic as I write them, and letting people write their own reactions as people from the fictional chat box, essentially letting them input what they'd like to see happen next.

Guest Ether Rain

In response to the review by @Stealafallenstar:

Thanks a lot I'm really glad you enjoyed it. I didn't realize there was a chapter adding option at first, will likely do that from now on. Probably going to keep all my M/M and M/F chapters together under separate categories.

Also note to everyone else, is there a way to directly respond to reviews on the main archive page? I haven't found a way yet if there is one. I always like to respond to anyone who's awesome enough to take the time to comment on my work :)

Guest Ether Rain

Alrighty, for everyone interested in taking part in the chat box shenanigans of my next story here is the first round:

I’ve written the first paragraph to the next Trainer’s Touch instalment and this one will be straight. It’s going to be another one with the previous characters: LittleLass and Jolteon and will also include a Houndoom. I figured it would be cool to throw the first paragraph to you guys and let you make your own responses for the chat log, then I could write the story from there.

You can say whatever username you’d like used. Not sure how many people will respond to this, but I guess it’s worth a shot.

"The time was 9pm and the profile of ‘LittleLass41’ just started the night’s streaming event. The screen was fuzzy at first as the webcam shifted into focus. When it finally was in the right place ‘LittleLass’ herself buzzed in with a bright smile. As she crept back she revealed herself to be completely naked. Her familiar dazzling features all showed. [you've likely seen the last chapter, so I'm gonna add this detail later]

With a quick zoom out the setting was barley visible, being a softly lit living room. At least that’s how it looked from under the two pairs of furry legs and wagging tails around the girl. She wrapped her arms around them, left arm around the yellow spiky ones, and right around the smooth black ones. With a wink she typed a message to the chat box below: User:LittleLass41: So…what do you guys want to see me do?"

• 8 months later...
Guest Anarchism452@yahoo.com

new to this kind of smut stories but love them never thought of Pokemon in this way but all way had the hots for the female character this is more fun and i got a idea to add or have i guest star come to play with her and her animals like misty or may so of the character form the main character.

like i said new to this i have found some good pic/stories but i what more so if you know any good site please send them to me anarchism452@yahoo.com thanks for the good read hope there a lot more to

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.