Click Here!

Where oh Where? :LOL:

dazzledfirestar

Guest Madapple

well,

It's embarrassing to post this but. . .

"Where in Hogwarts Should You Have Sex? " -

My Results:

you'll be having sex in the Hogwarts dungeons! You're right at home among the whips and chains... whip.gif

*sigh* I knew it all along.

You and your true love (because that's the only person you want) will be making love from dusk to dawn in the Astronomy Tower. It's actually quite romantic with the moonlight and champagne. cool.gif

I knew it...

I got McGonagall's desk as well. Then again, I don't think the test was intended for male participants. Its sexism I say! Sexism!

Eh, then again maybe I'm banging McGonagall, so it can't be all that bad.

I always take a quiz more than once just to make sure that a result isn't a fluke. I got the dungeons twice and the desks once.

I like the dungeon. More things to work with. What I'm wondering is why we have to take turns. Why can't we just share each other?

I like the desks, but there's no way I'd limit myself to McGonagall's. I'd make a list of teachers I want to get back at, teachers I'd want to shag, and teachers I'd want to be, then shag on all of their desks!

Come to think of it, the dungeons may have been the appropriate result...

I knew I was somewhat of an exhibitionist - damn!

"No one will be able to hear you over the roar of the crowd when you're having sex under the bleachers! just make sure you're done before the big victory party."

Yeah! I'm not the only one! laugh.gif Leonhart, I'll see you at the victory party! We'll trade notes! sorcerer.gif

Is anyone else having plot bunnies emerge from this? blush.gif Or is it only me? laugh.gif

I am getting ideas about all of us in the dungeons. I am another addition the already crowded dungeons. Everyone must be exhausted by now.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.