Click Here!

If Severus Snape gave you a Valentine...

polywolly

I love the simplicity of the image of the decaying rose. Genius.

If Snape, bless his evil soul, ever wrote me a Valentine, it'd probably go something like:

Here, try my new potion, laced with a touch of Belladonna and immersed in the last breath of Romeo and Juliet. I call it: Love Potion number 23 and a half. Enjoy. Or bugger off and quit pestering me. There's no real love potion, you silly git, and if there was, I'd less use it upon the likes of you than I would any of the Weasleys.

Snape? Valentine? He'd probably look at the calender go 'Hmph! Another moronic celebration in which I am forced to take part in because of that twinkle eyed dolt of a man would insist upon it!' turn around and then smile evilly at the thought of catching all those randy students...

I doubt he'd send ANYONE a Valentine.

I like it! Yeah.

Off Topic: Nanaea I love your avator.

On Topic: In Chamber of Secrets the book I just love how Snape is described during Valentine day; "He gave a look as if to say that the first student who goes up to him and asks him for a love potion would be forcefed poison!" Wonderful!

Sounds like a plot bunny to me, Poly. happy.gif

Don't breed any of those for me! I have enough as it is and none of them will stay in their damn cages! laugh.gif

laugh.gif I love how no one can imagine Snape sending an eloquent note along with something thoughtful, like a lovely bottle of wine or whatever, to someone special, even on such a commercialized holiday. He’d probably do it anonymously, to preserve his reputation and all, but I can still imagine it.

You've made an excellent point, poly, and I agree. Even in my Snape fics, I never wrote him that overtly romantic. Although, I did have one where he saved letters from an old lover, then told the servant to burn them all once Draco got a look at them. He'd go all eloquent anonymously. Definitely. Now, Lucius, on the other hand.....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.