Click Here!

LOTR

KellyBorn

Hi, I'm looking for a Elrond/ofc fic that I read over a year ago and was wondering if anyone could help me find it again. I don't know the title or the author. I have searched several popular lotr fic sites and still cannot find it.

It was a very short (1 chapter?) story about a elleth in Rivendell being injured with burns on her hands and Elrond tends to her wounds with a potion/healing draught/herbs that have some side effects that leave the elleth.. umm.. "in the mood." And since the elleth's hands are injured Elrond... well you know *blushes*

I hope I haven't broke any rules posting this if I have, I am very sorry. Ummm post here or email me at kelly_born02@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Found it! Sort of... on a yahoo!group I posted the same question and someone had pointed me in the right direction. The author of the story I was looking for goes by 'Jade' or 'Aragornsfavorite' on AFF and so...

I went over to AFF and searched for 'aragornsfavorite' under authors and found the authors AFF page... with email! Emailed and asked and ... got a reply! She's currently fixing some of the chapters of the story and will be posting it back on AFF. She was kind enough to also say she would let me know when she puts it back up.

She has some other good lotr fics there as well. Heres a link to her AFF author page:

http://lotr.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=7270

Topic Closed

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.