Click Here!

Writing Jobs?

I recently graduated for college and am looking forward to moving in with my best friend in her apartment. The number one problem I'm having is finding a decent job to pay the 120 a week rent, plus food, gas, and other expenses. I have a part time job, but I'm only getting about two hundred a week. I'm really looking for a career instead of some little part time job that pays me eight bucks an hour. I have an English degree and I'm really looking for jobs that either focus on writing creatively or editing. Preferably, editing fiction, even if it in ebook format. However, I haven't had much luck searching for a job like that. If anyone has advice, knows of really good job sites, knows a website or company that is looking for an editor or anything along that vein, it would be a huge help.

journalismjobs.com

You may also consider writing freelance articles for magazines - Writer's Digest may have some tips you can look at. (They used to...about a decade ago - I don't know about now.)

here's a freelance listings site - haven't looked it over, so I don't know if any of it's any good.

Don't know if it'll help, but there it is :D