Click Here!

Looking for Sess/ kagome and Sess/ rin fics

Guest una 1980

Guest una 1980

I'm looking for Sesshomaru/ Kagome and Sesshomaru/Rin fics that were posted a long time ago on Fanfiction.net.

In the Sesshomaru/ Kagome fic Sess and Kagome have been married for hundreds of years (as long as they are together Kagome is immortal). Sess starts having an affair with his secretary (I think) who is manipulative though she only shows him her sweet side. Sess begins to ignore Kagome, he sleeps with the secretary and I think he even moves in with her. Kagome is heartbroken and knows that if Sess leaves her she will no longer be an immortal and will die.

In the Rin/ Sess fic they have to get married even though Sess is in- love with Kagura (I think she is Rin's sister). Sess hates Rin and when she can't take it any more she runs away. She leaves her son with him even though it breaks her heart but this is the only way she can be free from Sess. She becomes a teacher and ends up being her son's teacher which leads her to meet Sess again. I think that when they see each other again Sess tries to kill her.

Both stories are full of angst.

Do you recognize?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.