Click Here!

June News!

Updates from Apollo

Updates from Apollo

So there are actually a few updates this time around, so take a look!

Archive Improvement Status Updates

The first phase of our improvements is still underway and set to roll out this summer if all goes as planned. Please see the Tech Updates for more information!

AFF CafePress Store

Please take a moment to check out our store, featuring our AFF Calendar and other merchandise with the wonderful designs they provided us! If you see artwork you like but not on an item you are interested in? Send me a PM or e-mail and I will see what we can do!

Funding Status

Information to exact status is always found on the donations page. Currently, the site has $1834.82 stored in PayPal. June's hosting costs are paid and we look good for the coming months! The money we have will be going towards the various upgrades planned and while we have amassed a small surplus that will allow us to do these various upgrades, please keep us in mind if you have some spare cash! Please see the donation page for further information on how.

Tech Updates from DemonGoddess

Monthly Moderation Update

As always, we want to keep you informed of how the site moderation goes. Take a look at the wonderful work that our staff has done in keeping the site safe and open to all! Click Me!

Clean Up Update

• Books: Complete
  • Buffy: Date/time stamp repair is complete, story/chapter/review data repair is in progress
  • Cartoon: Initial sort is complete, in subdomain story movement is complete, the between subdomain story movement is in progress
  • Celeb: Initial sort-in progress

Details for each are here, here, and here.

Unlimited Sub-Category Site Update

I expect this to be live sometime in June. This needs to be finished BEFORE we actually get in to the rewrite of the search entirely, so that the new substructure is also factored in to the search protocols. There are some other details as to how it will affect latest listing, and I'll get those in a bit.

Duplicate User Processing

Just a reminder, that if you get an email that has your login details sent to you, and you did not generate it, it's from when I either merged multiple accounts, or deleted extra accounts with no data, leaving only one.

As we've been going along with clean up, as well as for when Apollo was going through 3 years of unread admin mail, there were many requests for password information due to lost password and changed emails. Needless to say, I never got those when they were sent initially, so there were many duplicate accounts created at the time, because the users were not given the information they requested.