Click Here!

Looking for this Kagome/Sesshomaru fanfic

Guest Autumn0909

Guest Autumn0909

I'm looking for a story between Kagome and Sesshomaru, unfortunately I don't remember if it is located on this site or not. The one scene in particular that I remember is a sex scene where Sesshomaru give oral to Kagome and then Kagome reciprocates, only Sesshomaru is surprised because women demons would never do that (a male thing only?). I barely remember that much so I'm not totally sure that's exactly how it goes, it'd be great if anyone could figure it out because I've been looking for it for a while now.

Guest Autumn0909

more details? sounds familiar.

I wish I could give you more.....I only really remember the scene I already described, I believe they were is a clearing somewhere and it might be one of those "Inuyasha breaks Kagome's heart and Kagome gets together with Sesshomaru" stories. Basically Sesshomaru acts extremely surprised that a female is willing to give him pleasure orally.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Sovereignty

If its beacuse demons have fangs and that wouldn't be very nice on such a sensitive area (likely hood of something gooing very wqrong if something acidently happend: VERY HIGH!) I know what you are thinking of but I cant think of it at the moment!!!!

This is a fairly standard cliche in this fandom and is used in TONS of stories all over the place (I've used it more than once myself) so without a few more details I doubt most of us are going to be much help. Sorry!

Guest Autumn0909

could the story your thinking about be she your the prophecy foretold on mm.org

Wow, this is a good story however it's not the one I was looking for. :( Thanks though!

Guest Autumn0909

This is a fairly standard cliche in this fandom and is used in TONS of stories all over the place (I've used it more than once myself) so without a few more details I doubt most of us are going to be much help. Sorry!

Oh I didn't know that! Hmmmm I really can't think of anything else that is apart of the story..... I doubt it limits the choices if I said it was between 10,000 and 50,000 words.... Oh well I'll just have to keep looking, thanks though!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.