Click Here!

How Evil Are You?

Guest Madapple

Guest Madapple

It includes Canada as both a 'weapon of choice' and the 'European Country' with which you'd most identify. huh.gif

Do you hear that Red? ph34r.gif (Please no comments on the American public school system, a lot of us live here, we already know.)

Don't even get me started on the spelling errors. . .

But the question remains:

How evil are you?

Evil Quiz

Much to my surprise, I wasn't that evil. ermm.gif

Whaa?...

You are angelic!

congratulations! You are not evil in any way shape or form. In fact, you are the opposition of all evil. Its too bad there aren't more people like you, or this world would be a better place to live.

I question the validity of this test... think.gif

evil.jpg

I have absolutely no IDEA, why I got this. Unless, *gasp* it's true! LOL, but err, interestingly enough. I'm an American, LIVING in Canada...IT'S THE WATER I TELL YOU!

I'm still somewhat shocked...I bet you it's because I said I would be a "lawyer" everyone thinks Lawyers are somewhere beneath Satan. LOL

It can't be the water. I average 20 bottles' worth a day. Can you beat that?

You didn't happen to answer "Canada" for anything, did you? I'm aiming to become a lawyer too.

Wait a minute... I remember there being certain questions where 2 answers tied for the top choice. I went back and picked the other answers, and this is what I got:

pureevil.jpg

I mixed it up again twice with different combinations of my top choices, and I got the following two results:

good.jpgangelic.jpg

That's funny - my psychologist didn't spot a single symptom of illness. No MPD, no bipolarity, nothing. I only get nasty mood swings during my period but who doesn't? Either my psychologist sucks and there's something wrong with me, or this quiz is faulty.

This is my result. I can't tell you how delighted I am by it.

evil.jpg

Guest echtrae
Either my psychologist sucks and there's something wrong with me, or this quiz is faulty.

Personally, I think there is a significant flaw with the quiz, but I suppose the opposite could be true. biggrin.gif

Hee, hee, it seems I'm creepy, wonderful.

But hey to be on this site we have to be bad girls don't we?

• 2 weeks later...

I AM EVIL

not sure how this went. no canada answers. everytime i take a quiz like this i end up either evil, sick, or twisted. plus i am narcissistic. i am starting to get the hint. i am an evil bastard. kind of relieved. now i know what to do with rest of my life. just be evil and i am living up to my potential. its a good feeling.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.