Click Here!

Inu/Kag

Guest Ro

I've been looking for this fic for awhile, but I can't seem to find it. I know that it is on this site, and it is fairly old. I'm hoping that someone can help me find it.

Basically this story is an AU Inuyasha fic. Inuyasha and Kagome have been together for awhile, but they always are separated for business reasons. When they are finally reunited the tensions are built up so high that they can hardly wait another second. Inuyasha sends a limo to pick up Kagome so she can get to him faster, but she ends up getting stuck in traffic. They engage in phone sex for a bit, and even resort to sending each other pics before chatting on the webcam. The one distinct thing I remember about this is it is called Pink-tooth instead of Blue-tooth.

Any help would be great. Thank you.

:]

I've been looking for this fic for awhile, but I can't seem to find it. I know that it is on this site, and it is fairly old. I'm hoping that someone can help me find it.

Basically this story is an AU Inuyasha fic. Inuyasha and Kagome have been together for awhile, but they always are separated for business reasons. When they are finally reunited the tensions are built up so high that they can hardly wait another second. Inuyasha sends a limo to pick up Kagome so she can get to him faster, but she ends up getting stuck in traffic. They engage in phone sex for a bit, and even resort to sending each other pics before chatting on the webcam. The one distinct thing I remember about this is it is called Pink-tooth instead of Blue-tooth.

Any help would be great. Thank you.

:]

Sex, Dogs & Videotape by ButterYasha & Fenikkusuken ??? I think this is the one you're looking for. It's not on aff...or at least I didn't find it here...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.