Click Here!

What are naughty points?

Hermione Malfoy

What are naughty points? I am new on this forum even though I've been a member of AFF for about seven months now.

Also, am I allowed another picture of a similar size in my sig?

Guest echtrae

If you go to where you edit your signature, there is a line right beneath where it says "Edit your signature" that lists what your limits are. Among other things, it tells you how many images and what sizes you are limited to. If it doesn't say, then you don't have a limit.

The naughty points is the monetary units used for the IBStore. You'll find a link to the store at the top right of the page. Within the store you'll find an assortment of items. Some of them do stuff, like allow you to edit your member title. Some don't really do anything, like the pet rock.

You get naughty points for posting and for starting topics. You'll even get points for starting a poll. The purpose is to encourage people to post more and to be constructive participants in the board's discussions.

Oh, that's a cool idea!!

Also I hope that this is all right for my signature.

Thanks; I think I like it here. I don't want to get kicked out.

• 3 weeks later...

thought this would be the place to put this. that or i should have created a new topic.

I am using the bank and was wondering how often is the interest compiled? i have searched and can't find an answer to this.

Guest echtrae

Thanks for reminding me that I still need to write up a help on the store. happy.gif

To answer your question, supposedly, once every 24 hours you should be able to go in there and click the "Collect Interest" button and get your interest.

a guide would be helpful. thanks.

every day? i have had the points in the bank for a few days and i am still waiting for the interest. do you have to go a certain amount of time without adding points?

After you click 'collect interest' the button is unavailable for about a day.

You have to click the button each day. It promotes people showing up on the site regularly.

for the first time i was able to collect the interest. so not sure why i couldn't collect it before unless i was just really not paying attention. thanks for the help.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.