Click Here!

sasunaru fic

Guest LuniaMoon

Guest LuniaMoon

So i'm searching for one of my favorite stories and as usual i can't remember the name. So if anyone could help me out that would be great. Im looking for a SasuNaru fic that has naruto and sasuke married they adpot a son from the academy and naruto has sextuplets. I also remember that itachi is married to orochimaru's daughter and they have a son a daughter and twins.

Guest =AlienX=

I remember the title but was unable to find it in the Archive to give you a link.

It's "With My Soul" or "With My Being" (one of the titles is a sequel to the story), right?

Good luck.

Guest LuniaMoon

Would anyone per chance have a copy of these stories that they could send me because i also can't find them in the archive and i would REALLY like to read them. Please and Thank you.

Guest AlienX

Would anyone per chance have a copy of these stories that they could send me because i also can't find them in the archive and i would REALLY like to read them. Please and Thank you.

I wouldn't mind to send you it but did you pay attention to the notice:

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

BTW, did you lok it up on ff.net? I tried, to give you the link, but couldn't find, maybe you'll have luck..

Guest LuniaMoon

i guess i missed that my bad. lol and i looked on ff.net too it wasn't there either. And thanks for being willing to send me the links but it seems they've been deleted from this site and they aren't on ff.net so im afriad there maybe nothing to send me. Sigh, the world is so cruel.