Click Here!

Scarlett's Tale

lotusbalm

Hi, I've just posted a new story here called Scarlett's Tale, please if you like The Pirates of the Caribbean movies go and read it

Title: Scarlett's Tale

Author: lotusbalm

Summary:Inspired by a painting inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride in Disneyland, this is the tale of a redheaded noblewoman's descent into piracy after being sullied by a pirate and then auctioned off as a lowly buccaneer bride. Scarlett/Jack Sparrow

AUTHOR'S NOTE:This idea has been rolling around in my head for quite a few years and the other day I was suddenly possessed to finally sit down and start typing it out. I've always loved the character that the imageneers at Disneyland had created of 'Scarlett,' the over-the-top gorgeous redhead who is being auctioned off in a scene in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. There's also a painting in the ride of the same enchanting redhead, but she's changed into this impish looking pirate who does as she pleases and I've always been tempted by the story that's going untold there.

So this is my version of Scarlett. Hope you enjoy as I pay homage to the original character from the Disneyland ride! I mention the 'Scarlett' that is presented in the PoTC movies, but in my story she's just a Tortuga wench that copies the original Scarlett's look because of how infamous the curvy redhead is.

Rating: Adult++

Pairings: Jack Sparrow/Scarlett

Spoilers: Erm...piratey ones.

Feedback: Reviews and constructive criticism are very much appreciated! They feed my soul :}

http://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094053

Thanks so much, and I hope to be hearing from you!

lotusbalm

post-18859-0-84317900-1305772413_thumb.pngpost-18859-0-01392200-1305772426_thumb.png

I found it very interesting. Other than grammatical errors and such, I found it quite propelling and I'm curious about the next chapter. Keep up the good work! :D

I found it very interesting. Other than grammatical errors and such, I found it quite propelling and I'm curious about the next chapter. Keep up the good work! :D

Yay! I'm so glad that you are enjoying it! And as to the grammatical errors - I write in bursts and usually publish it in its raw format. After I've not looked at it for a while I'll come back and edit it with fresh eyes, and probably get a beta somewhere along the line. Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

Yay! I'm so glad that you are enjoying it! And as to the grammatical errors - I write in bursts and usually publish it in its raw format. After I've not looked at it for a while I'll come back and edit it with fresh eyes, and probably get a beta somewhere along the line. Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

You're very welcome. I do the same so they don't bother me.

• 3 weeks later...