Click Here!

Josh Homme

Guest polkadothoughtsnvodkashots

I'm having a really hard time finding any fic about him. a couple Livejournal things here and there, but the best ones I can recall seem to have been deleted.

I'd do one myself, but I'm afraid my writing's not up to snufff. I've got Josh's personality and character down, but everything else is a bit blurry. if anyone here is interested, please let me know. I would be eternally grateful should any of you honour the Ginger Elvis with a lovingly smutty fic. ;)

thank you & cheers!

• 1 month later...
Guest MosquitoImpaler

I'm having a really hard time finding any fic about him. a couple Livejournal things here and there, but the best ones I can recall seem to have been deleted.

I'd do one myself, but I'm afraid my writing's not up to snufff. I've got Josh's personality and character down, but everything else is a bit blurry. if anyone here is interested, please let me know. I would be eternally grateful should any of you honour the Ginger Elvis with a lovingly smutty fic. ;)

thank you & cheers!

hmmm... interested person here :)

Guest MosquitoImpaler

thank you & cheers!

hmmm... interested person here :)

• 3 weeks later...

sorry for the late reply..

you wanna work on something with me to post here? I'd love to collaborate! :)

if so, let me know here with another post, or email me at thelovelymisslisa@gmail.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.