Click Here!

Looking for an InuYasha fic.

Guest Nyouko

Guest Nyouko

I am looking for an InuYasha fic. The name of it might be BREEDERS not to sure on that. I know it had 51 chapters. It has InuYasha and Sesshouramu The story plot is set in the furute even for Kagome, tho it is her present. It is set after they have killed Naruka and made the wish which changed things for Kagome. It starts out as Kagome waking up and is hooked to a machine that teachers her stuff in her sleep and then she has to go to a goverment building to get tested to see if she would make a good breeder. She turns out to be a white which is very good meaning she has never had sexs. Then she meets up with Sesshouramu. InuYasha comes in after a few chapters. They start teaching Kagome how to became a breeder for just one family, which is InuYasha and Sesshouramu. They have found a way for humans to have full blooded demons. They have a party for Kagome. Some chick attackes Kagome and Kagome defeates her. Kagome had to get a tattoo that shows every that she is InuYasha and Sesshouramu's breeder. The person gives wrong ink and almost kills her. That is all I remember.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.