Click Here!

News is Finally Here!

Updates from Apollo

Updates from Apollo

I know I said Sunday and I apologize for the lateness, but things have been a bit crazy between finally getting a job in April and then being out of town for the last week as my boyfriend graduated as one of the Army's newest Infantryman. So yea... Very sorry for the delay, I'm playing catch up in all parts of my life right now! You may recognize 90% of the content in here, but nothing has really changed in the last month, so funding information is updated and the archive moderation information has been updated.

Archive Improvement Status Updates

The first phase of our improvements is still underway and set to roll out this summer if all goes as planned. There were a few snags as PHP6 is being rewritten and Manta wants to make sure that the site is set for a good long while!

AFF CafePress Store

Please take a moment to check out our store, featuring our AFF Calendar and other merchandise with the wonderful designs they provided us! If you see artwork you like but not on an item you are interested in? Send me a PM or e-mail and I will see what we can do!

Funding Status

Information to exact status is always found on the donations page. Currently, the site has $830.36 stored in PayPal. May's hosting costs are paid and we look good for the coming months! We have amassed a small surplus that will allow us to do these various upgrades, but again, please keep us in mind if you have some spare cash! Please see the donation page for further information on how.

Tech Updates from DemonGoddess

Monthly Moderation Update

As always, we want to keep you informed of how the site moderation goes. Take a look at the wonderful work that our staff has done in keeping the site safe and open to all! Click Me!