Click Here!

The Longest Line

Alright, since Adultff doesn't let me write big author's notes, I have decided to create a topic here in the forum related to THE LONGEST LINE, which I'm currently writting. In here, I will answer to your reviews and any other questions you guys might have. You are free to discuss the fanfic (please do!) and, as always, since I'm opened to suggestions, you can fire away any good ideas you have ;)

However, I will not give away any spoilers unless it's something of minimal importance.

Answers to reviews - Chapter Four

Kirara: Thank you so much, I’m glad you enjoyed it! About the fact that the story seems familiar…well, I don’t know what to say, I know the plot came out of my head and the scenes too and that I have a hard time writing it since English is not my mother language, but I’ve read many Naruto fanfics over the years, I do have my references and I do try to maintain the same balance and pace I remember reading in my favorite stories (and the ones I consider well written). Also, there are so many fanfics involving this pair, I read so many that are alike! I guess it’s inevitable that the plot is familiar :) However, if this fanfic is being posted somewhere else that I don’t know about (except in ff . net), please let me know. Thank you for reading and I hope you’ll keep staying tuned for more!

anciie: Why Sasuke/Neji? Good point, I have no idea ;P I guess that after shipping for Naruto/Sasuke for so many years a person tends to get a little bored and try to find out the beauty in other couples. To me, for the plot I developed, I thought it would be rather predictable and boring putting Sasuke together with Sakura for example; it would just be so typical. They look hot together and I figured that they would find some kind of understanding and intellectual attraction if they did have the time to work together. It’s because they’re an unlikely pair that I decided to put them together. However, I really appreciate that you keep reading despite not liking the pairing, you have no idea how happy it makes me! Thank you so much for your compliments!

mina: You are made of awesomeness! Thank you for being so supportive of this story and for reviewing both here and in ff . net. And I wasn’t angry, I just wrote the explanations for the pairings really quick! Lol. I just think that some of the readers are a little impatient about wanting to understand what’s going on in the story when all they have to do is waiting for the next chapter. I like to keep a little suspense; I think that that’s what keeps the stories interesting.

Santina: You are so observant! You are right about some things, but I guess you have to read this new chapter to be clarified about the characters’ feelings and their true intentions. And don’t worry; things will change from now on in both Naruto and Sasuke’s lives. Let’s just see how it goes! I did say I would put some NaruGaa goodness, didn’t I?

Tea: I love you for hating Neji! Not that I hate him, but I’m glad you do because it means I’m being able to express things the way I want in this story. And yep, you got the whole Sasuke thing right. And yes, he is a bastard and will always be, God bless him. He’s a genius, but so naïve sometimes. And about Sakura…well, maybe she isn’t dealing with it as well as it looks ;)

Jen: Thank you so much for the compliments! About how long the story will get…I know it’ll be long, it was supposed to be multi-chaptered from the very beginning, but I don’t expect it to be over 30 chapters! I’m trying to update weekly, imagine like, forty or fifty more weeks writing this story! I don’t think it’ll happen, though. Personally I like long fics, especially if I’m enjoying the plot, but I know some stories tend to become tiresome at some point. I’m really happy you have it all figured out! You understand everything I’ve written so far perfectly, don’t you? I’m actually thrilled you took the time to evaluate everything and write such a long and amazing review! And about Gaara...let’s just say he’ll be important for the plot but won’t exactly ruin anything ;)

yaoigurl06: Thank you so much! Don’t tell me you missed these last fillers! I really don’t like fillers, but watched anyway since the episodes of “Naruto” come out weekly. The second kiss was from episode 194 of Shippuden. It was such a shame the art was so crappy though. It was an absolutely hilarious episode, I almost cried from laughing so much. Please do take a look if you haven’t already!

Answers to Reviews - Chapter Five

Darling425: Thank you for reviewing! So cool of you! And I'm glad you liked it!

runoutofaname: Thank you so much! Please keep reading my story, I hope I can keep you interested.

Santina: I honestly love Gaara and can't wait to write an interaction with him and Naruto. My characters always surprise me, so lets see how my inner muse works this one out. And yes, they are still very young despite all of them already having jobs and stuff, so I try to make them as hormonal and implsive as teenagers should be. Hehehe.

chynna18rawrr: Why does everybody prefer Naruto pregnant? I mean, I do too, but I always wondered why people tend to think he would be best as a pregnant man? I can't really say who's gonna get pregnant, but we'll see ;) and about Neji being Ooc...I guess I did on purpose, but you'll find out why as the story unfolds.

anciie: As alwayS, a review that makes me go "ahhhh, so good!". I'm so glad you enjoyed the chapter! I just love it when Kakashi and Sasuke interact because they always give me this feeling that they'd be like father and son (or older brother and younfer brother) if they had the chance to see the years go by together as a team. And I love Kakashi so yeah, he'l still be around for quite a while. As for Gaara...I'm not sure what's going to happen from now on, but it has to be good since I'm all for NaruGaa, both as friends and something more. And no matter what I do from now on, as I said once, Naruto and Sasuke can't just beggin an emotional relationship out of the blue sooo...

yaoigurl06: I'm glad you liked the chapter! The girl...well, let's just say she's there for a big reason. The episode is great, right? I mean, I wish they did more episoes like that one, I'd be a happy woman-

moodysavage: New seme for Neji? You mean Ao or Choujiro?! Not really what I had in mind but...who knows? I might get kinky enough to do it if someone asks nicely.

Answers to Reviews - Chapter Six

chynna18rawrr: Thank you for your review! And I know what you mean, fics with Sasuke pregnant are really rare and some of them rather silly. I read a few and I can’t say I really enjoyed any of them. However, I’d like to read one that makes sense for once. About the pregnancy part in my fic, well, all I have to say is that I have my plans for it, fortunately or unfortunately, I won’t be able to change it because it’ll force me to also change the whole plot. Still, I’m opened to new ideas, so who knows? ;)

mina: As always, so cool of you to review both here and in ff . net! You’re really great! I’m glad you liked the chapter! I’ll try to update more frequently, it’s just that sometimes time is rather scarce. But I’ll do my best!

moodysavage: Loool, you really want Neji to end up with Ao? You do know he is not an OC of mine, right? He’s like, probably over his thirties or something ;P Do check him out. But oh well, we’ll see how things will go, nothing is impossible and it sure is an original idea ;)

richon: I’m glad you like my story, it’s always good when someone enjoys your writing! I like to describe the character’s feeling so that the readers can have a good grasp of what’s going on in their minds since it really helps to understand their development better. And thank you for reviewing! *hugs*

Santina: As I have said before, there are still many things I have to do for this story. I actually did think about letting Sasuke and Naruto “dance around each other” for a while more, but I guess then it would be rather boring because the next chapters would revolve around them and their conflicting emotions. Sasuke is rather opened when it comes to sex and Naruto wants to try out new things and find deeper emotions in sex that he doesn’t have with Hinata, so I figured things should go a little faster between them. Still, just because they had that little rendez-vous, it doesn’t mean things will go smoothly from now on. And I agree with you, I’m also against that damsel in distress Uke!Naruto. I mean, Sasuke is totally badass, but Naruto isn’t exactly girly, so why do some people tend to portrait him like that? It’s terrible. Well, but this IS SasuNaruSasu, so they’ll both get some action eventually. Heheh! And thanks for always reviewing!

Yaoigurl06: You would love to know that, wouldn’t you? Sorry, I can’t give away any important information :P What I can tell you, though, is that they still have a long way to go. Be patient, my friend, and keep reading to know what’ll happen! And about that chapter in the manga… so totally awesome. I only wish it was Naruto there with Sasuke, but oh well, it was still yaoi and I love Sai, so what more can a girl ask for? I was really impressed that Sakura was into it too, I mean, with her being in love with Sasu-chan and all…

Jen: Oh, Jen, you always write such BIG and amazing reviews! It’s really great to know that you take your time to understand what’s going on the story. Those two do have a lot to work out between them, but as always, they’ll have people to push them towards the right direction. If they will accept that push or not…well, that is yet to be seen. Their feelings are not as confused as they think they are, but I like to think that both of them are a little oblivious and thick-headed when it comes to the matters of the heart. About the Mpreg thing, I also don’t have any preferences on who gets pregnant as long as the characters don’t turn OOC and, as you pointed out, there is a good explanation for it. And I totally agree with you on that Seme/Uke stereotype, it’s tiresome and most of the times forces one of the characters to become girly or overly submissive. Of course some couples just beg to be stereotyped, but when it comes to Sasuke and Naruto I think they should be versatile in bed, it’s what suits them best. I even like to think that, if they got together in the real manga they’d actually fight every time to see who’d top ;P

LilyEverlasting: Welcome to my fanfic and thank you so much for your review! I hope you keep reading and liking it!

So, here it is. Stay tunned, I might add more answers if I get more reviews. As always, a big thank you to you all, you really keep me going full speed ahead!

Edited by UchihanoChidori

• 3 weeks later...
Guest moodysavage

Actually I didn't know who Ao was so I finally looked up images for him so I'd have to say...uh...no not for Neji lol. But I would love a happy ending for Neji just not with Sasuke :)

Answers to reviews - Chapter Seven:

chynna18rawrr: As always, thank you so much for reviewing my story, it’s always deeply appreciated! Well, Sasuke is a little oblivious and thick headed, but that’ll change in the next few chapters for reasons you’ll see in chapter eight (if you haven’t already) so keep your hopes up! As for Haru and Sasuke, well…I can’t tell you what’s going to happen ;) She’s is a real priestess, with real powers that go beyond even the Mizukage’s knowledge. But she’s not bad even though it might look that way to the readers since she’s there to get in between Naruto and Sasuke. She will have an important role somewhere in there, that’s for sure. I hope you keep enjoying this!

prettypurpletiger: I know the plot hás thickened a lot, and I know some things don’t really make sense in the readers’ minds, but really, how can you guys make immediate assumptions when the story is still being written? I thought about that Tsunade issue even before writing that chapter. Would a Kage let the last of an important bloodline leave their village to be at someone else’s orders? Well, if that seems silly, than why did no one object the fact that Sasuke was allowed to enter ANBU, where he can die at any moment? Why is he allowed to be a shinobi at all? Why is Jiraya allowed to travel so much and practically live outside Konoha? You know what I mean? This is a somewhat alternate universe where peace is slowly being achieved in the Shinobi world. I don’t think that Tsunade should have the power to stop Sasuke from leaving if he wants to get married to someone from another village. What if it wasn’t arranged, what if he did fall in love with an outsider? I don’t think that that should be something the Hokage has the power to stop such a situation unless it meant Sasuke would do it to turn his back on his village and betray it. Just because he moves to another village in good terms does not stop him from being a Ninja of Konoha. Do you see where I got my thinking from? Also…just because she indulged the idea doesn’t mean she would just let him go just because the Mizukage wanted it. And about Naruto sneaking out…well, as I said many times, they’re teenagers and for once Naruto is acting according to his heart. He wants to be with Sasuke and hasn’t been thinking very much about what’s around him. But he will, as you’ll see. The heart is very complicated. Sasuke is a bastard but I don’t really think it’s that low to want someone and still be hesitant to break up with someone who loves you. I do hope you keep reading my story though, and I sincerely and highly appreciate your review, it’s important to me to know what the readers think and be aware of what I’m doing wrong. I appreciate your honesty.

Richon: Thank you for reviewing, and I’m glad you find Haru terrifying! I imgine her like one of those cute yet rather creepy characters from Tim Burton’s works ;P

Anciie: My dear friend, I have told you this before, but I’ll say it again. You have to be one of the few people who actually totally gets this fanfic and takes time to analyze it. I love you so much for that and wish all my reviewers could read your reviews because they answer to all the questions anybody might have! About the SasuNeji, it’s exactly as you put it, although I wouldn’t say Sasuke doesn’t care. He wants to fall for Neji and yet is afraid that love might turn him weak, which is one of the reasons he’s also so afraid to get close to Naruto. I hope you keep reading and writing these amazing reviews! If you’d like, please go to my author’s page and consult the “about me” part. At the end, there’s my e-mail and if want, e-mail me. I’d like know what kind of possibilities are going through your head, It makes me really curious! Many hugs!

Moodysavage: Wow, such a fatal ending for Haru! We’ll see, I have her death all planned out, but really, who knows, I might always change my mind ;) And to comment on what you said about Ao…well, I told you so. Heheh. I’m not too fond of Ao either; he’s just there for the sake of the plot. And don’t worry, I have a happy ending for Neji  Thank you for reviewing!

Santina: I do understand your point, but all these confusions and divergent emotions are the base of the plot. I don’t think it would half as interesting if this story was just based on how this or that character is ‘supposed’ to act. Everybody has the right to make mistakes and try to correct them eventually, even Naruto, who is now following his heart and thinking a little about himself and what he really wants. Things will change soon enough, I only hope you can find the will to continue reading though, I wouldn’t want to lose you. I think that reviewers are there speak their minds and I do like honest people who know when to be straightforward because it makes me realize that maybe I’m not doing things the way I should. So please, keep reviewing and giving me your honest opinion. As always, ideas and suggestions are welcomed.

Melybum: Thank you so much for reviewing! And thank you for your words of appreciation and encouragement; I do hope I can still impress you from now on! *Hugs*

Answers to Reviews - Chapter Eight

LilyEverlasting: Lol, I love how expressive your review is! Things will heat up soon enough and love will be in the air, just not in the most conventional of ways ;P Although I wonder…who do you think is meant to be with Sakura?

Chynna18rawrr: Naruto is the perfect hero, I usually think that if he doesn’t take matters in his own hands people will just stand as wait for something to happen, so I’m putting Naruto in charge of his relationship with Sasuke. Sasuke is a pain in the ass, really. I mean, I love him to bits but he’s such a hassle to write…It’s been really hard for me to describe his stuck up personality, but if he annoys you, great! GaaNaru is something I’ll be doing in the near future but it won’t be immediate since it would be rather weird of Naruto to just fall into Gaara’s arms after doing so much for Sasuke. As for KibaHina…we’ll see how it goes ;) Thank you for reviewing!

Moodysavage: Heheheh…the Drunk!Naruto scene has got to be one of my of my favorites from this story. I Naruto is a hard character to write, I try my best to stay faithful to his character but sometimes wonder if I’m making it OOC? Anyway, hope you enjoy chapter Nine and thank you for always being such a regular reviewer” *huggles*

Cocopower: I’m glad you enjoyed the chapter! Thank you for reviewing!

Mina:I love Naruto’s passion too! He’s so fearless and impulsive just at the right times…I kept picturing how would Sasuke deal with a drunken Naruto, but I guess it came out okay the whole “oh, I’m so pissed you’re bothersome, but I’ll still take care of you so shut up”. Thanks for your awesome review and for your words of encouragement!

Macy: Lol, he wasn’t supposed to just fall asleep like that, but oh well, I liked that part too :P I wanted to transmit the rather emotional peace he was feeling after coming to terms with himself. Thank you so much for reviewing!

Jen: Yet, you’re totally right. Kiba had a major importance in this chapter; someone had to open Naruto’s eyes to what he was doing. I know his previous behavior was a little OOC, but hey, the guy is in love, he has the right to do something wrong for once in his life right? And Sakura…well, as you’ll see in chapter Nine, she won’t settle things as quickly with Lee as Naruto has done to Sasuke, but she will, eventually. Yeah, I like to think that Sasuke and Neji are identical and think he same way about many things, that’s why they get along so well and that’s the thing that keeps them together in a way. And yep, I just had to do something to make Sakura finally realize that Sasuke will never be hers and that Naruto has moved on because, in a way, she felt happy knowing Naruto had been in love with her and clinged to the hope that she might have Sasuke eventually. So yeah, now she has to feel involved but a whole different way. I like Sakura’s character despite how much I hate the fact that she can manage to be so naïve in the most appropriate of times. I don’t like it when people portray her as being the mean one in the stories, but I don’t think she has to be the perfect, ever so rational friend either. Sakura wants to be loved too and both Naruto and Sasuke are important to her, so while she may feel hurt that they ended up turning to each other, I think that now more than ever she needs to stay close to them and make sure she isn’t left out. I like how you understand the whole dynamic in the Sasuke/Naruto relationship, makes me sigh in relief and realize that, ok, my fic is emotionally unbalanced but not enough to confuse people into the next generation ;) Haru knows a lot about a lot of things. She has her own goals and interests, but she’s not really bad. And no, the Mizukage does not know even half of what Haru really is planning or her own purpose. About both Naruto and Sasuke being with her when she dies…I’m not sure about that, we’ll see how it turns out as the story develops. Thanks you a million times for such a great review and I hope you keep enjoying this!

Richon: thank you so much for reading and reviewing! Your words of encouragement are great! *Hugs*

Edited by UchihanoChidori

• 1 month later...

Answers to Reviews - Chapter Nine

Kanazerosukenaru: I’m glad you liked the chapter! That makes me really happy! And thank you for mentioning that song by Adele, it’s truly beautiful. I’m such a fan of her, I had already listened to the album a million times before but had never noticed just how much that particular one suited my story, so I really appreciate! Many hugs!

Midnight Essence: Thank you, as always, for being a fan of my story and so unwaveringly supportive! You know how much your help means to me! *huggles*

Moodysavage: thank you for your review, and thank you for always following my story, it’s so good to have faithful readers!

Mina: I try to write Naruto as faithful to the original as I can, but when it comes to love, it’s kinda hard to actually imagine his actions, words, and reactions. The way I see him, he might be in love and allow himself to be silly and drift off to his own dream land once in a while, but he is also proud and confident, so I guess he wouldn’t let Sasuke step on him no matter what he feels for him. I just had to make Sasuke suffer for a while. I love him to death, but he’s still a damn bastard ;)

Cynaga: A thousand thank yous for reading and taking the time to review! I hope you continue reading and enjoying!

Richon: Thank you for reviewing, I’m glad you liked it! We’ll see if Sasuke will be bad to the bone of succumb to the pressure  Muahaha!

Anciie: I love your comments, but I don’t get mad if you don’t comment every single chapter because I know that, eventually, you’ll provide something great for me to read in the reviews page :D And loooool, I do like to think that Naruto does have a bastard manual in his head, just like I like to think that Sasuke has a dobe manual as well xD They will sort things out between them eventually, but right now – as you’ll see in this new chapter – I’m trying to get a deeper insight of Sasuke’s feelings and his new found curiosity towards the challenge that is Naruto. About Sakura getting hurt…she is bound to get hurt, of course, but I don’t think she’ll have a bitchy reaction to it. Then again, I’ll have to wait and see…she might surprise me. Naruto and Gaara…it’s promising, but I have to admit I don’t see Naruto getting involved with him just to make Sasuke jealous. Then again, the present is not the future. Neji…well, he is smarter than most people, who knows what goes through his mind? He’s there for plot’s sake, but he’s also there to complicate things when the right time comes. Haru is crucial, as you might have noticed. She will play a big part soon enough, so stay tunned ;) I know I said this many times, but I really do love the way you explore this story. It’s perfectly fine to live it as much as you want; I really, really appreciate it! So please, do keep on immerging yourself and providing me with these great reviews! Much love, and thank you once again!

Santina: I’m glad I you didn’t give up me! I know I do tend to complicate the plot, but I had it all planned out from the beginning, it’s kinda hard to just…try and simplify it sometimes because then I’ll get nothing. But I do hope you’ll enjoy the story from now on a well! Hugs!

chynna18rawrr: Your enthusiasm always makes me smile. I’m glad you get so excited about the chapters! You’re such a great reader!

Yaoigulr06: Thank you for reviewing and I’m glad you’re back! I’m the one who’s been absent for like, forever…but I hope I can make it up to you guys! And about the KibaHina…we’ll see about that ;)

Anonanon: You don’t have to thank me, I write to please my readers! Whenever I read a review I think all the hard work really does pay off. Hehe. I’ll do my best to update more frequently!

Jen: Ahhh, I missed you  Well, Naruto didn’t give Hinata that many details, and he just wanted her to understand how things had developed in him for Sasuke and why it was better for them to break up. She is a sweet, gentle person and I doubt she would have a bad reaction to such a thing since Naruto was honest with her. About Sasuke and Naruto…well, things are complicated and they will still have some ups and downs, but we’re getting to it, as you’ll see ;) I’m glad you still like my story and I hope I can still get you excited about it!

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.