Click Here!

Guest Inked4life

Guest Inked4life

Okay...not sure where else to post this, since I have not really had the chance to log into the forum much before. I forgot my password, went through the whole 'forgot my password deal' and got a temp password...go and enter the new temp one and I get a message telling me it doesn't recognize my password/username...have attempted several times to resolve and can not get anywhere...HELP!!!!

Okay...not sure where else to post this, since I have not really had the chance to log into the forum much before. I forgot my password, went through the whole 'forgot my password deal' and got a temp password...go and enter the new temp one and I get a message telling me it doesn't recognize my password/username...have attempted several times to resolve and can not get anywhere...HELP!!!!

Nevermind...just made a new account...

• 1 year later...

I have been attempting to upload a new story to this site but it isn't working; every time I log into my account and I click onto the story section I want to add the story into the story takes me to a blank page (except for the categoires at the top of the page), when I click onto my stories from those categories it claims that I ma not logged in as there is no "add chapter" option as I read my own work. When I go onto log on screens and put my password/name in again the pattern repeats. I have logged in, and resent my password to my home email a hundred times and I just keep getting dumped on a blank page logged out. I have reset passwords and gone onto the update pages a hundred times- it does nothing.

Please help.

make sure you're not using the center login box to sign in. There is a known issue with it. Beyond that, try dumping the cookies and clearing the cache. If that doesn't work, our head tech will get with you as soon as she can. it's a holiday so it may not be until tomorrow sometime. Sorry!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.